Hardscapes Interlock Design

Reviews for Hardscapes Interlock Design

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Backyard Patio and walkway

Using Homestars reviews, I considered a few contractors for my patio and walkway project. Hardscapes ID provided the best in design and price and the end result exceeded my expectations. Though the start was delayed due to weather, Tony and Jeff kept me informed at all times. Once the work was started, the 5 man team was reliable, professional and respectful, answering all my concerns. The team leads managed all the fine details and Tony stopped by daily to check on the work and to touch base with me.
I would certainly not hesitate to call on them again in the future.

Ramy in Oakville
Ramy in Oakville

Front and Back yards renovation

Out of four landscaping contractors bidding on my design, and after qualifying and evaluating the bids, I awarded my driveway and entrance porch renovation, backyard full re-grading, irrigation, deck, patio and landscape works to Hardscapes Interlock Design. They were the best in pricing, execution time and commitment to the given design.
Tony and his crew were up to the challenge. He supervised the job daily and ensured resources were available ahead of time. There were no mistakes or delays. Work was carried out continuously with no interruption and completed in three weeks. Peter and Junior took the lead over a crew of 8 people. They were professional, prompt, polite and very efficient. We enjoyed great communication as they respected my comments and went out of their way to make us happy. The end result was stunning. I would strongly recommend them to others.

Thanks for the review Ramy-we really appreciate the business!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway

Excellent group of young men , best punctuality, amazing skills , really pleasant to deal with.
The level and standard of their work is second to none. I had so many compliments about the work they have done.
Price was very reasonable , their helping me to choose materials and finishes showed their experience and talent.
Would definitely recommend them and would definitely hire them again

Thanks for the review! Glad you were pleased with our work

Chinh  in Milton
Chinh in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard Interlock

Tony and his crew are excellent. He had a busy schedule but was able to squeez my project into his agenda. Communication from beginning to end was excellent. He kept me in the loop of what was happening and executed the project without delay.

Tony and his crew are experts at their profession. Any questions or concerns was answered to satisfaction. Took the crew 2 days to finish the job as promised
without any problems.

I highly recommend "Hardscapes Interlock Design". I will definitely call on Tony and his team for my future projects. Thank you Tony and crew! We love our new interlock space.

Chinh

Thanks for the kind words Chinh. We are happy things came together, it was a great project!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Front porch and steps -- FANTASTIC JOB!!

We recently had our front steps, walkway and garden wall completed by Hardscapes on Robert Brown BLVD in Oakville.
We could not be more happy and completely satisfied with the incredible work that has been done.
It has completely transformed our front yard, and the results are far better than we could have hoped for.
Tony and his team were completely professional, courteous and very hard working.
We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Glad the project came together and it's what you were hoping for! A great project to work on, thanks again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Backyard Patio and Pathway

Tony was very helpful and flexible with pricing our backyard transformation. He was also responsive and always available by phone when needed. Peter and his work crew were extremely hard working and professional throughout the installation which only took 6 days. We are very pleased with the final product.

Thanks for the review! Glad you were pleased with the project.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Walkway, porch, patio

Hardscapes has the most professional and hardworking crew! The guys are polite and extremely skilled and make sure you are happy throughout the process. The pride they take in their work shows in the beauty of the finished product. I would highly recommend anyone to call Hardscapes and find out what it would cost to make your yard beautiful!

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation!

Dave from Etobicoke
Dave from Etobicoke

Interlock walkway and Backyard patio

The work provided by Hardscapes Interlock Design was excellent. Eddie, Peter and team were very professional in all aspects of the project from estimate to completion. If at any time we had a concern, Peter or Eddie were quickly able to resolve it with us. They never left for the day until the job site was cleaned, a very hardworking and professional group. The job looks great and should we have any projects come up in the future I would not hesitate to contact Hardscapes. Thanks Again!

Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words! Glad things turned out great

Navpreet Aulakh from Brampton
Navpreet Aulakh from Brampton

Patio stones, porch, stairs, fire pit

The work done by hardscapes is phenomenal!! They were able to give us amazing ideas and listened to our suggestions. There was a rain delay, but they were still able to complete the job on time. Now we have a beautiful Back and front yard for my family to enjoy. All in all, the work is very neat and the contractors were very nice and cooperative.

Thanks for the review Navpreet. Hope your family is still enjoying your yard!

More about Hardscapes Interlock Design

Our mission is to enhance lifestyles by providing aesthetically appealing home and property improvements with professional care and quality. Hardscape Interlock Design thrives to being nationally recognized as revolutionizing the paving and outdoor lifestyle industry by becoming the preferred choice. We are deeply committed to maintaining the industry’s highest standards of customer service and support. We listen to our customer needs and strive everyday to earn the credibility that has been associated with our company name and operations since we began.
Whether you’re looking for high-quality, durable driveways or planning to design an outdoor retreat with interlocking paving stones, choose Hardscapes Specialists to do the job. While being recognized for our high quality of work, Hardscapes is committed to providing you with great customer service. Our experts look to cut no corners and are determined to not only meet, but exceed your all expectations. With our dynamic designs and superior customer service, we are certain that you’ll be ecstatic with the outcome of the project

Having a hard time constructing a unique design for your home? Not a problem- Hardscapes Sales representatives have between 5-10 years of skilled and creative installation experience in the industry. They are also trained to help you construct exceptional quality and aesthetically beautiful designs to meet all your outdoor desires. If your still having trouble envisioning the outcome of your project, Hardscapes also offers a rendered design of your home to help you reach beyond your imagination and help visualize the final product. At Hardscapes, we have the experience and the knowledge to take your vision and make it into a reality. We plan on making your home the talk of the neighbourhood!
Hardscapes takes pride on our quality of work, while also being respectful to your neighbours by maintaining a clean and hazard free environment for the duration of the job. We guarantee that you will work with the same employees to oversee your project from concepts to its completion. Our paving stone installers are professional, respectful, fast and reliable. While many of our competitors leave projects incomplete and return to them at a later date, we are committed to concentrating on your job from start to finish, before moving onto another project. We are a design company full of innovative ideas and dedicated staff.