Elie's Fencing Solutions

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Ottawa  >  Elie's Fencing Solutions

Reviews for Elie's Fencing Solutions

Tom in
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work was on time, on budget and completed to our total satisfaction.
Very accommodating with a change in schedule due to construction on the property.
Considerate of pets and landscaping.

J. Gottfried in Barrie
1 review Ottawa, ON

not sure why my review mentions Barrie but the work was done in Ottawa. I organized over 15 homes in my neighbourhood to have PVC fences installed. After searching for contractors and comparing quotes, I recommended Elie's to everyone in the group and signed with them immediately. We were not disappointed! There was a slight delay in installation due to weather but everyone got their fences in quickly, professionally, and properly. The post holes were deep, the posts were straight, the work site was kept clean everyday and the fence is perfect. I highly recommend Elie's Fencing.

Thank you for the positive review J. Gottfried. At Elie's Fencing we always want to ensure that every customer is satisfied with service and the quality of work. I thank you again for sharing your experience. Enjoy your fence!

Ben in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very professional customer service and quality workmanship at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend based on my personal experience working with Elie. Had to wait a couple of weeks for the start date, which is to be expected during a busy season and my fence was finished in 3 days.

Thank you Ben. It was our pleasure building your fence. We hope you enjoy it. Regards.

Mohamad Ahmad from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

At the beginning of the summer, I wanted to get my fence and deck done. I had gone through and interviewed 5 different contractors. When I was doing my search, I was doing google searches of the top ranked ones in Ottawa. When I told them of the plan that I was looking to make, they told me they would work with it and quoted me a price and gave me timeline for completion of the work. When I met Elie, the difference between him and the others was the price to be honest. You really get a bang for your buck! When he came in to do the fence, I was impressed by how quick it took him to do the job (2 days). Due to weather problems, we had to wait a week to start the deck, but within 3 days it was done. I am extremely pleased with the job well done. I went through the whole project and inspected every inch, it is a solid structure and he used the best equipment and did not cut any corners. I couldn't be happier with the how it has turned out. The team he had were very nice and polite and cleaned up after they were done. I would highly recommend him to anyone to get either their fence or deck done! Thanks Elie's Fencing​!!!

Thank you Mohamad. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Your support and feedback means a lot to us. Regards.

Peter from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

A neighbor and I had Elie's Fencing install a PVC fence separating out homes in 2013. The work was done quickly and efficiently and has stood up nicely since.

This year, I had a pool installed with a major landscaping project. I asked Elie to deal with out landscaper (MacKinnon Reid) to finish the fencing job to meet pool enclosure bylaw requirements. A project plan was made and a cost estimate given. Elie worked well with our landscaper and coordinated the job to everyone's satisfaction; even modifying the plan on the fly as necessary.

In both cases, the initial budget was competitive, fully discussed, written, and adhered too. Elie guaranteed compliance with the pool enclosure bylaw and did all that was necessary to make it happen. For example, one gate did not close adequately against the wind with the original hinges. This was not apparent on the calmer day the gate was installed. Elie sourced heavier hinges and came by himself on a weekend to ensure it was working for the Monday inspection.

Dealing with Elie's fencing was a pleasure for us and we experienced no issues over 2 jobs; the second of which was more complicated and involved working with another company on site. The products have stood up nicely to the last 2 winters with no defects in materials or workmanship. Well done.

Dear Peter, It has been an honor and a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for being a client and your feedback means a lot to us. Regards.

MHF from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

When we were looking for Simtek Fencing, there were only a few companies in Ottawa who could install it because of the complexity. After getting a few quotes we decided to go with Elie's Fencing. Elie and his crew arrived on time and did the work in a reasonable time. Mother nature wasn't on their side but the work got done. Had an issue with one of the posts but Elie's came back and fixed it with no questions asked. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Thanks

Thank you for your generous feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Much appreciated. Regards.

Maria from Ottawa
1 review Stittsville, ON

The reason why we picked Elie's Fencing is because their prices and services was the best between 6 companies. The guy from Elie's Fencing (Owner) is very honest, reliable. He spent more than 45 minutes with me and my neighbours, to discuss how we want to proceed with the project. He offered us free consultation and free estimate to all of us. He started on time and finished on time. The office person always respond to my emails and phone calls and were very polite and professional. Elie's Fencing provided us with life time warranty on the fence and we are very pleased and happy that they did our fence. We will use their services again without any hesitation. We highly recommend Elie's Fencing!

Maria, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Regards.

More about Elie's Fencing Solutions

Elie’s Fencing Solutions is very proud to serve our Ottawa clients. Our goal is to work with our customers to design the best solution that will meet their needs. Elie’s Fencing Solutions, based in Ottawa, specializes in providing different fencing services. They also have on offer other services like finished ...