Timbertrim Treeworks Ltd.

Tree Service
Sherwood Park AB T8A0B2
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Sherwood Park  >  Timbertrim Treeworks Ltd.

Reviews for Timbertrim Treeworks Ltd.

Diane
Diane
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

The Best Arborists in the Edmonton area

I have used Timbertrim Treeworks for over 15 years. They are the full service Arborist professionals in the Edmonton region.
Their education, training, experience, separates them from the rest.

They prune, landscape, and remove even the most challenging trees in the property.
I have recommended them to several people, who have all been totally satisfied.
I just had a double tree removal which was challenging and difficult, close to a fence, close to neighbours buildings, close to wires, and both removals were done without any damage whatsoever to my property or the surrounding properties. Professional to the core, they are simply the best Arborists. All others runs very very distant second.
I have used and recommended Timbertrim Treeworks for over 15 years, and would recommend them above anyone else.

Vickie
Vickie
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Trim Apple Tree

Timbertrim meticulously gives our apple tree an orchard tree trim yearly. They have been taking care of our tree for at least 6 years. We are very satisfied with their service and advice. We would recommend to others.