Active Tree Services Ltd

Reviews for Active Tree Services Ltd

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Tree trimming

Bad experience. Work was not completed, employees would only take cash. Told me the boss would get back to me, Never heard a word. 5 months later he contacts me threatening to send me to collections. I would not recommend using this company.

Kelly from Edmonton
Kelly from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree Pruning & Removal

I contacted Active Tree Services after a wind storm cracked a large tree in our front yard that was threatening to fall on our house and possibly our neighbour's house or the front street. Jerry stopped by the next day and provided a comprehensive estimate and responded promptly to all of my questions. Out of several companies offering pruning/removal services, Active Tree Services was the fastest to respond and their rates were similar to their competitors. Despite a busy couple of weeks with wind damage around the City, Active Tree Services was able to come by within about a week to remove our cracked tree, and they followed up a week later with the stump grinding. We asked that they leave the wood for us to use, so we were very happy to come home and find everything cut into manageable sizes and stacked neatly. They also did a very nice job of pruning another tree in our front yard. I would definitely use Active Tree Services again!

Cathy  in Edmonton
Cathy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree Removal

Active Tree Services did a fantastic job removing a large spruce tree & birch stump from our yard. The work crew were great ambassadors for this company; reliable, hard-working; thorough; & did an amazing clean-up. Removal of the remaining wood & stump-grinding by the owner were done in a timely manner & as before, we were left with a very clean & tidy yard. Neighbors were very impressed & several have already used their services with excellent results. We have recommended Jerry & his crew to several others & wouldn't hesitate hiring them again.

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Residential Tree Services

I have used Active Tree Services a few times over the last couple of years and have been impressed with them every time. Their team is knowledgeable, efficient and communicates well. They do a great job cleaning up after themselves and have been well priced each time. They have removed a number of old cedars from my property as well as cleaned up some of the existing trees. My mom has used them as well to get rid of a large diseased tree and was equally impressed. I would use them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone.

Tracey Taylor from Edmonton
Tracey Taylor from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

cut down and chipped hedge

I had a hedge that was diseased and needed to be removed. I got quotes from 3 companies and then picked this company based on price and on the friendly, knowledgeable manner of James.
The hedge was removed, chipped and cleaned up in such a short amount of time I was shocked at the efficiency! A really good job.