Best Choice Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
North York ON M3J 2E5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in North York  >  Best Choice Windows and Doors

Reviews for Best Choice Windows and Doors

Justin R.
Justin R.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window and doors

I would highly recommend Best Choice, Peter was extremely knowledgable and worked well in my budget plus the end result was beautiful and I have gotten so many compliments.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Main floor windows including bay window

Extremely professional installation I would definitely recommend best choice to any one of my neighbours or friends looking to do their windows or doors. Definitely also going to do my second stage with them for second floor and basement.

Thank you for the kind review Sandra, we look forward to completing your job next year. It was a pleasure working with you!

Karen Manuel in Scarborough
Karen Manuel in Scarborough
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

4 New windows

Alex gave us a really good price for our 3 bedroom windows and our very large window in the livingroom. We had a call within 2 weeks to say that the windows were ready and they would be coming to install them. They came on the day promised (although they were early, luckily I was home). They had the windows installed in a very reasonable period of time which was good because it was cold outside. Before they left they showed us how to remove the screens and operate the windows so we can clean them. They removed all the debris. I am very happy with my new windows.

We are so pleased that you're happy with the products. Thank you for complementing our installation teams efficiency. we hope we can do business again!