Bonnechere Valley Windows

1963dennis in Eganville
1963dennis in Eganville
1 review Eganville, ON

great service

Three times I have purchased from them
Great service ,they tell you like it is .
delivery right on time no damages .
I highly recommend purchasing from this company
I know I will

Adrienne in
Adrienne in
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows and Door and Ninjas. Oh My!

Over thw course of 3 years. BVW custom made and installed every window and door in our home. Andreas, the President, personally came out for the first quote. He is nothing shy of fabulous! The quality of the product BVW created is fantastic. Leanne, in the head office, was delightful everytime we spoke or emailed. The install team (Eric, Darcy, and Wally) are literally ninjas. They are a great bunch of guys. We were always happy to see them arrive. The first round of installation was done the day of my husband's birthday party. You couldn't even tell the BVW ninjas had been here (save for the beautiful new view)!

We were thrilled with BVW from the first phone call to the last day of install...and beyond. I would highly recommend this company.

Daniel Landry from Ottawa
Daniel Landry from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window and Door replacement

Excellent company to work with, they were very patient with us and helped us select the best product for our needs. We live on a busy roadway and road noise was a problem/concern, they build us custom windows with multiple thicknesses to dampen the sound and they work great. We had a special custom door in mind and they were able to build the door to our specifications and based on our drawing of the door, this was completely custom and a door they had never built before... we get so many compliments on the door. Installer is professional and punctual.. makes sure that the job is done right, the first time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED