Euroshine

House & Apartment Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Euroshine

1 review Ottawa, ON

I needed to clean the house before entering, it was pretty bad as it just had a reno before renting it, plus the previous tenants... Tehy did an Amazing job!

Thanks a lot for your great words!
We always try our best to make our clients as HAPPY as we can!!!

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

At the very last minute needed the house to be deep cleaned after some light renovation work took place. The house had to be readied for renting. Despite being fully booked Krisi managed to reschedule her team and accommodate my request. Was out of town when the team cleaned and was very impressed with the impeccable result upon my return!

Thank you so much for your great review, Michel! I and my teams always try our best to make our clients as happy as we can!!!
I am looking forward to work together soon!

Ada Fu in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kristi is a most helpful and responsible coordinator. Despite the dirt left by the previous tenant, she kept me in good spirit with her very prompt and helpful and warm replies. She also provided free estimation within a short time and sent me photos for better understanding. She answered my questions beyond the clean up jobs. Her kind words and great service are what made Euroshine very special. I would rank it as the top service I have ever come across.

Thank you so much, Ada! It was a pleasure helping you! You are an amazing person! Thank you!

Alex in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

If you want a great cleaning service whose staff is friendly, reliable and very professional, this is it! Such a pleasure to arrive to a spotless home time and time again! Kristina is very responsive to any requests or suggestions--quick to respond to your calls and needs and is always a pleasure to deal with. Her staff is also trustworthy, and work to attend to every detail. This caring attitude makes all the difference. I would highly recommend this service! A+++

Thanks a lot Alex! I hope to work together soon!!!

Allan in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kristina the owner of Euroshine is absolutely fantastic and very passionate about what she does. She is committed to helping others improve the quality of their lives one home at a time.
If your looking for ways to reduce stress in your life while increasing the enjoyment out of your home don't waste anymore time, contact Kristina at Euroshine today!

Thank you so much Allan! It was great pleasure working with you! I can't wait the time when we will resume working together!!! Happy Holidays!!!

alessandra_abraham
1 review Ottawa, ON

They are very good at what they do and I'm very satisfied with their cleaning!

Thank you so much dear Allessandra! You are one of our first clients and I am really happy that we are together more than 3 years now and have very good relationship!!!

Pete D in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

The staff at Euroshine did a great job and was very accommodating for last minute schedule changes in order to properly clean my condo. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional service at a very reasonable price.

Thank you so much Pete! It was great pleasure working with you more than an year! All of us will miss you so much!

James
1 review Gatineau, PQ

Outstanding in every way. Punctual, professional, pleasant, efficient cleaning teams supported by a terrific admin team. I have referred EuroShine to friends and colleagues.

Thank you so much, dear James! I am glad you like our services! all of us are very happy to have you as a client! You are really nice with everyone!!!

Stephane in Toronto

Great people. Great Service. This was a post renovation cleaning. It took just over 3 hours with 3 people. They respected septic requirement and used appropriate products. Very happy. Thank you very much.

Thank you so much. I am glad you like our services!

1 review Gatineau, PQ

I am very satisfied with the service I received from this cleaning service. The staff was very friendly and exactly on time. The service was great they are very precise and paid attention to exactly what I wanted to be done. I would recommend this company to everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much. I am glad you like our services!

More about Euroshine

We realize the importance of time in Today's fast paced society, we strive to ensure that your cleaning and special needs are handled both thoroughly and expediently. Our Goal and commitment to you the customer is to offer courteous service with pride, placing a premium on quality reliability and affordability. ...