Euroshine

brock
brock
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fantastic job

I needed a quick one-time cleaning and Krisi and the ladies at Euroshine did a great job! The cleaners were right on time (early in fact) and very efficient. Good pricing.

Thank you! We are glad we could help you with your cleaning needs and show you our hight quality of Euroshine service!

Hasina in Ottawa
Hasina in Ottawa

Great cleaning ever!

We have been with Krisi and her team for more than 4 years now, and they are just are just the best ever! They do their job very professionally, and they are so friendly. They are flexible and understanding as well. No word to express my gratitude towards them. Thanks Krisi, Vino, Kira, Zlatka, Sandra and the rest of the Euroshine family! I recommend them to anyone who wants their house to be sparkling clean! Thank you very much, Krisi and Euroshine!

Thank you so much, dear Hasina, for your amazing words! It's a pleasure to have you as regular clients! All of us are very happy to provide you our service! Hope to be together for many years!

Eda in Ottawa
Eda in Ottawa

Apartment cleaning

We are very happy with the excellent work the ladies did for our apartment. They were very kind and hard workers. We would highly recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you, dear Eda! We are glad we were able to help you with your cleaning needs on time!

Adam
Adam

Full house cleaning

They got me in last min and managed to have the full house cleaning. The cleaning work was great and the house had nice "clean" smell. I recommend this company for sure and I like their trust worthy cleaners

Thank you very much for your review, Adam! We are happy to have satisfied your needs and appreciate your recommendation!

Move-in cleaning

I needed to clean the house before entering, it was pretty bad as it just had a reno before renting it, plus the previous tenants... Tehy did an Amazing job!

Thanks a lot for your great words!
We always try our best to make our clients as HAPPY as we can!!!

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

deep cleaning after light reno work

At the very last minute needed the house to be deep cleaned after some light renovation work took place. The house had to be readied for renting. Despite being fully booked Krisi managed to reschedule her team and accommodate my request. Was out of town when the team cleaned and was very impressed with the impeccable result upon my return!

Thank you so much for your great review, Michel! I and my teams always try our best to make our clients as happy as we can!!!
I am looking forward to work together soon!

Ada Fu in Ottawa
Ada Fu in Ottawa

Townhouse cleanup

Euroshine
Ottawa
K1S 5P5

Kristi is a most helpful and responsible coordinator. Despite the dirt left by the previous tenant, she kept me in good spirit with her very prompt and helpful and warm replies. She also provided free estimation within a short time and sent me photos for better understanding. She answered my questions beyond the clean up jobs. Her kind words and great service are what made Euroshine very special. I would rank it as the top service I have ever come across.

Thank you so much, Ada! It was a pleasure helping you! You are an amazing person! Thank you!

Alex in Ottawa
Alex in Ottawa

The best cleaning service

If you want a great cleaning service whose staff is friendly, reliable and very professional, this is it! Such a pleasure to arrive to a spotless home time and time again! Kristina is very responsive to any requests or suggestions--quick to respond to your calls and needs and is always a pleasure to deal with. Her staff is also trustworthy, and work to attend to every detail. This caring attitude makes all the difference. I would highly recommend this service! A+++

Thanks a lot Alex! I hope to work together soon!!!

Allan in Mississauga
Allan in Mississauga

Commercial Cleaning Services

Kristina the owner of Euroshine is absolutely fantastic and very passionate about what she does. She is committed to helping others improve the quality of their lives one home at a time.
If your looking for ways to reduce stress in your life while increasing the enjoyment out of your home don't waste anymore time, contact Kristina at Euroshine today!

Thank you so much Allan! It was great pleasure working with you! I can't wait the time when we will resume working together!!! Happy Holidays!!!

alessandra_abraham
alessandra_abraham

Cleaning Services

They are very good at what they do and I'm very satisfied with their cleaning!

Thank you so much dear Allessandra! You are one of our first clients and I am really happy that we are together more than 3 years now and have very good relationship!!!

More about Euroshine

We realize the importance of time in Today's fast paced society, we strive to ensure that your cleaning and special needs are handled both thoroughly and expediently. Our Goal and commitment to you the customer is to offer courteous service with pride, placing a premium on quality reliability and affordability. ...