Euroshine

House & Apartment Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Euroshine

Ada Fu in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kristi is a most helpful and responsible coordinator. Despite the dirt left by the previous tenant, she kept me in good spirit with her very prompt and helpful and warm replies. She also provided free estimation within a short time and sent me photos for better understanding. She answered my questions beyond the clean up jobs. Her kind words and great service are what made Euroshine very special. I would rank it as the top service I have ever come across.

Job Price

Thank you so much, Ada! It was a pleasure helping you! You are an amazing person! Thank you!

Alex in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

If you want a great cleaning service whose staff is friendly, reliable and very professional, this is it! Such a pleasure to arrive to a spotless home time and time again! Kristina is very responsive to any requests or suggestions--quick to respond to your calls and needs and is always a pleasure to deal with. Her staff is also trustworthy, and work to attend to every detail. This caring attitude makes all the difference. I would highly recommend this service! A+++

Job Price

Thanks a lot Alex! I hope to work together soon!!!

Allan in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kristina the owner of Euroshine is absolutely fantastic and very passionate about what she does. She is committed to helping others improve the quality of their lives one home at a time.
If your looking for ways to reduce stress in your life while increasing the enjoyment out of your home don't waste anymore time, contact Kristina at Euroshine today!

Job Price

Thank you so much Allan! It was great pleasure working with you! I can't wait the time when we will resume working together!!! Happy Holidays!!!

alessandra_abraham
1 review Ottawa, ON

They are very good at what they do and I'm very satisfied with their cleaning!

Job Price

Thank you so much dear Allessandra! You are one of our first clients and I am really happy that we are together more than 3 years now and have very good relationship!!!

Pete D in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

The staff at Euroshine did a great job and was very accommodating for last minute schedule changes in order to properly clean my condo. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional service at a very reasonable price.

Job Price

Thank you so much Pete! It was great pleasure working with you more than an year! All of us will miss you so much!

James
1 review Gatineau, PQ

Outstanding in every way. Punctual, professional, pleasant, efficient cleaning teams supported by a terrific admin team. I have referred EuroShine to friends and colleagues.

Job Price

Thank you so much, dear James! I am glad you like our services! all of us are very happy to have you as a client! You are really nice with everyone!!!

Stephane in Toronto

Great people. Great Service. This was a post renovation cleaning. It took just over 3 hours with 3 people. They respected septic requirement and used appropriate products. Very happy. Thank you very much.

1 review Gatineau, PQ

I am very satisfied with the service I received from this cleaning service. The staff was very friendly and exactly on time. The service was great they are very precise and paid attention to exactly what I wanted to be done. I would recommend this company to everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Anna in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I won a gift certificate for this cleaning service. $100 dollars worth of residential cleaning.

The actual Cleaning: The cleaning was great. The two cleaners were friendly, a bit late, but indicated their ETA and stuck to that, and did a great job.

Scheduling: It was hard to get a date scheduled, but once it was scheduled, it went through like magic. I would recommend that the scheduler be more up front about how the scheduling works, so that the client is not left waiting to find out what day their job can be done.

How it went: I was sent two cleaners for an hour to do whatever I required to have done. I instructed them and they went to work.

They went over and above what I had requested. I saw them scrubbing walls, doors, corners of floors, and baseboards. (none of which i requested). They got all of the job done on time, with cheer, and very good quality!!

The oven and fridge are spotless, the kitchen and bathroom clean and the place smells good too! I'm pleased!!

I called the owner to tell her and she was very happy. I think she cares a lot about this business. I hope she can make the scheduling 'online' or more user-friendly, and I would recommend her to anyone else who needs residential cleaning!

Karen from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Euroshine offers great service and quality cleaning. I absolutely love the fact that I come into a clean home. The team is amazing and all my questions are answered by an amazing woman!

More about Euroshine

We realize the importance of time in Today's fast paced society, we strive to ensure that your cleaning and special needs are handled both thoroughly and expediently. Our Goal and commitment to you the customer is to offer courteous service with pride, placing a premium on quality reliability and affordability. ...