Euroshine

Ottawa ON K1S 5P5

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Euroshine

Excellent Service

I've used Euroshine for move-in cleaning. Everything was perfect and I am considering hiring them for regular cleaning. They came on time and they did everything as agreed on the phone. Strongly recommended!

Thank you so much for the nice words. We always do our best to make all of our clients HAPPY!

Jennifer Brunet-Colvey  in Gloucester
Jennifer Brunet-Colvey in Gloucester

Post-reno cleaning

We hired Euroshine to clean our house from top to bottom on December 3, 2018. We had just completed a major renovation so we needed people who could really get the job done. Krisi was great to work with - she explained everything and responded to all of my questions leading up to December 3rd. The people she sent did an absolutely outstanding job. They were punctual, pleasant and very thorough in cleaning the entire house. In fact, it has never looked better. I would definitely recommend this company. We are now looking into retaining the services of Euroshine on a regular basis. Jennifer from Ottawa

Dear Jennifer, all of us are happy that we had a chance to show you our quality of cleaning. We will be happy to continue making your house clean and shiny as Euroshine's style!

Alex in Ottawa
Alex in Ottawa

Extraordinary Cleaning Service

We recently moved to a new place and heeded help to clean it before moving all out stuff. Euroshine was recommended to us by a fried who has an extraordinary experience with them.
Cleaners showed up on time, the service was absolutely outstanding and we were provided with flexibility in the payment methods. No doubt we signed up for a regular service. Thank you and keep up doing the great job!

Thank you Alex, for the great words! We always try our best and we are very happy you like our service!

Yogi in Ottawa
Yogi in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

First time use of EuroShine cleaners

I broke my neck early this summer and my husband took ill at the same time. EuroShine cleaners did a great job of everything that was posted on their regular cleaning list and I intend to use them regularly in the future. We have a rather large condo...

Thank you very much for this fantastic review! We are glad we could help and will continue to do so!

Robaire in Ottawa
Robaire in Ottawa

Superior Service, Great Value & Flexibility

I began with Euroshine after my last housekeeper decided to retire. I was reluctant to turn someone else "loose" in my condo. I have to admit that I had very high expectations and the first crew that Euroshine assigned did not meet my very high standard. But Krisi (the owner), on her own, without any complaint from me, replaced the crew with a new one. This new crew are rock stars. They met and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for this great review, Robaire! We are very happy to have won your trust and appreciate your support!

Marie in Ottawa
Marie in Ottawa

House Cleaning

Krisi's team did a great job! I especially appreciated Krisi making arrangements for my job at short notice. She and her team were a pleasure to deal with throughout. I would recommend them without hesitation to my friends.

Thank you so much, dear Marie for your great words. We are happy that we had a chance to show you Euroshine's quality! We will be happy to work together soon again!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Krisi's Euroshine Cleaning Really Sparkles

I tried Euroshine House Cleaning service by Krisi's team, from words of mouth and website ratings.

The girls from Krisi's team are punctual and professional. They really do a fabulous job. They are efficient and careful. I never saw the kitchen, bath and rooms so clean afterwards, better than when I moved in.

I would fully recommend their exceptional service.

Thank you so much! We are very happy that we had a chance to show you Erusohine's quality! Hope to work together soon again!

brock
brock
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fantastic job

I needed a quick one-time cleaning and Krisi and the ladies at Euroshine did a great job! The cleaners were right on time (early in fact) and very efficient. Good pricing.

Thank you! We are glad we could help you with your cleaning needs and show you our hight quality of Euroshine service!

Hasina in Ottawa
Hasina in Ottawa

Great cleaning ever!

We have been with Krisi and her team for more than 4 years now, and they are just are just the best ever! They do their job very professionally, and they are so friendly. They are flexible and understanding as well. No word to express my gratitude towards them. Thanks Krisi, Vino, Kira, Zlatka, Sandra and the rest of the Euroshine family! I recommend them to anyone who wants their house to be sparkling clean! Thank you very much, Krisi and Euroshine!

Thank you so much, dear Hasina, for your amazing words! It's a pleasure to have you as regular clients! All of us are very happy to provide you our service! Hope to be together for many years!

Eda in Ottawa
Eda in Ottawa

Apartment cleaning

We are very happy with the excellent work the ladies did for our apartment. They were very kind and hard workers. We would highly recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you, dear Eda! We are glad we were able to help you with your cleaning needs on time!

More about Euroshine

We realize the importance of time in Today's fast paced society, we strive to ensure that your cleaning and special needs are handled both thoroughly and expediently. Our Goal and commitment to you the customer is to offer courteous service with pride, placing a premium on quality reliability and affordability. ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Ottawa?