Houman Construction And Reno

Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON L4E0L9
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Richmond Hill  >  Houman Construction And Reno

Reviews for Houman Construction And Reno

Linda from Thornhill
Linda from Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard (interlocking, fencing, landscaping)

Houman and his team did a superb job. I expected neatness and perfection and that's exactly what I received! They were very reliable, trustworthy, honest, provided a fair quote, and were experienced. We would gladly recommend them to anyone!

pegah from Richmond Hill
pegah from Richmond Hill
1 review , ON

Interlocking

After a long time of searching for a suitable contractor, I was able to find Houman. He and his team are punctual, polite and get the job completed as promised. We are very happy with outcome of our project. I would definitley reccommend him to anyone who is looking for a great contractor to any projects!

Thanks Pegah it was my pleasure working for in your home and thanks again for taking the time to leave a nice review .