Home Staging

Staging

416-898-9656
Vaughan
L6A0W5

I was selling my home and called a furniture rental company to inquire about home staging. I asked who they would recommend for staging and they gave me Sylvia's name. She was 0UTSTANDING and my house sold in 2 days. Even the buyers agent wanted to know who staged my home and asked me for her number! She is bubbly, warm and personable and will work within any budget you give her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Thank you Sheila. It was a pleasure staging your house. You were open to advice which really made my job a lot easier. We connected right away. You did an amazing job renovating it and I just inhanced the great features that the house already had. I wish you all the best in your new chapter in your life.

Eric G. from Vaughan
Eric G. from Vaughan

Numerous Home Staging Projects

416-898-9656
Vaughan
L6A0W5

As a professional realtor, part of my job is helping to ensure that the homes I'm selling look and show as good as possible - thats my main ingredient for getting top dollar for my clients. For help with this aspect of the sale, I turn to Unique Space Lift. I have had the pleasure of working with this stager on numerous occasions. From accessorizing and sprucing up already furnished houses to full staging jobs on vacant homes, Sylvia comes through every time. The staging is always stylish and cost effective and her services are always delivered on time, as promised. I would highly recommend Unique Space Lift to anyone looking for a stager or assistance with redesign.

More about Unique Space Lift

Home Staging is the art of transforming a home into a sought after property that will stand out among the competing comparable listings in that area. As a professional Home Stager my goal is to bring about a dramatic makover with minimal cash layout which in turn results in the ...
Looking for Home Staging pros in Vaughan?