Bluemax Landscaping & Interlocking Inc.

Snow Removal
Vaughan, ON L4H 3J2 Vaughan ON L4H 3J2
Snow Removal
Bluemax Landscaping & Interlocking Inc.

Reviews for Bluemax Landscaping & Interlocking Inc.

Alan
Alan

Interlock renovation

Thank you Bluemax for the amazing renovation done on our pathway and steps leading to the front door. Sam and Angela were professional and such a pleasure to deal with. The job was done in a timely fashion and expertly carried out. I would recommend Bluemax with no hesitation or reservation.

Thanks for the great review Alan and the 10! It was a pleasure working on your property. We really appreciate your review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

Jess
Jess

Frontyard and Driveway Reno

Thrilled with our frontyard and driveway Reno. Working with Sam and his team was a delight. I appreciated the attention to detail and always making sure that we’re involved through every part of the Reno. They are true professionals and very knowledgeable, patiently answering all of our questions. The finished result exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend the Bluemax team for all and any of your landscaping projects.

Thanks for the amazing review and the 10 Jess! It was a pleasure working on your property. We really appreciate your great review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

Bogdan in Thornhill
Bogdan in Thornhill

Front stairs redo

I've been looking around for more than a month to choose a contractor for my relatively small project. Redo the front entrance interlocking stairs. After talking to expensive and not so expensive folks I decided to go with Bluemax. Here are the reason:
1) professionalism - Samuel was the only one who looked at the project with a professional eye and suggested little cosmetic improvements that made me believe that he actually cared about the work he was doing. All the others were cash grabbers more interested in impressing me with how busy they were rather than focus on the needs of my project.
2) communication - outstanding throughout the planning and execution
3) price - fair
4) quality of work - Samuel is doing his best and the results are impressive.

I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Thanks for the amazing review and the 10 Bogdan! It was a pleasure working on your property. We really appreciate your great review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

Edward in Thornhill
Edward in Thornhill

Walkway, garden bed and front porch replacement

To say we are satisfied with the work done by Bluemax would be a major understatement! Samuel was quick to respond to our initial request for a quote and, in comparison to the other two we received, Bluemax was more detailed and just as reasonable in terms of cost for the type of project being done (we replaced the walkways on both sides of our house, the front porch, the wood-framed front garden and the backyard garden bed).

Booking the job was really easy and Samuel and his crew (Mario & Alex) were a pleasure to work with and worked unbelievably hard throughout the project. They went above and beyond with amazing attention to detail and additional touches both large and small that added to the aesthetic and functional aspects of our new landscape. For example, the exact stone we wanted wasn't available so Samuel installed a superior quality version of the same style at no additional cost.

We cannot recommend Bluemax strongly enough: the before and after photos speak for themselves! Thank you!

Thanks for the amazing review and the 10! It was a pleasure working on your property again. We really appreciate your review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

Neil in Thornhill
Neil in Thornhill

Rear Patio Extension with retaining wall

From the first contact with this company I was impressed. When they came out to estimate what I wanted, he noticed that the current patio was sloping towards the house and identified that I would need a window well. As part of the job, they relayed the existing patio to have it slop the correct way, built the required retaining well and window well as well as lay new sod. The communication was excellent with Angela keeping me informed as to when the job would start and throughout the job I was able to ask questions to the team and get answers.
The patio looks amazing and solidly built. The whole process was painless and there were no surprises with the billing. I would highly recommend this company and use them for future jobs.

Thanks for the great review Neil and the 10! It was a pleasure working on your property. We really appreciate your review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

Ian in Woodbridge
Ian in Woodbridge

Front steps and walkway

We wanted to upgrade the look of our house entrance with interlock and new steps and we did a lot of research before choosing Bluemax. This turned out to be a very good decision as Samuel and Mario did a fantastic job while Angela took care of the paperwork. We were very pleased with the entire process form choosing the materials, reviewing various options and ultimately getting the work done as per agreement. We continue getting congratulations from our neighbours and cannot recommend Bluemax hard enough. Should we have future interlock/landscaping projects in the future we will hire them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the great review and the 10! It was a pleasure working on your property. We really appreciate your review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

L Hart in Thornhill
L Hart in Thornhill

Backyard Patio and Stone work + Parking pad.

This summer, I had a backyard patio installed and some stone work. Samuel ( the owner) did an excellent job. He does the work himself with assistance and takes a lot of pride in his work. He listened, answer questions, always shows upo when he says he will and the workmanship was great. The parking pad was installed last year and he gave me a quote for the patio at that time. Between this summer and last, his pricing didn't increase. I highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front Steps and Porch

Sam and Angela did a superb job on replacing our front door steps; highly recommended. Professional, courteous, on time, delivered as promised; LOOKS GREAT!

Dont do anywhere else for you job

Thanks for the amazing review and the 10! It was a pleasure working on your property. We really appreciate your great review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

rob
rob

Front porch and walkway

Many thanks to Samuel and crew on an outstanding job on making the curb appeal stellar on my home. Polite, clean, and happy staff made the job that much better! A few changes along the way were done without any drama. Highly recommend Bluemax!

P. A.  in Toronto
P. A. in Toronto

Interlock and Landscaping

I can't thank Sam and his team at Bluemax enough for the hardwork they put in completing my beautiful interlocked landscaping. I called around for multiple quotes from some of the top ranked companies on Homestars and also ones referred to me by friends and neighhbours. I felt Sam provided me the everything I required for the project, good quality material and design that can be delivered on time and within my budget.
Sam is extremely patient that he was willing to accommodate some design changes I required mid project without giving me a hassle but even helped me by providing his recommendation on the change ( which I am so thankful cause the stone he picked and the design change he recommended actually looks better than what I would of selected). And I felt he was completely honest when providing his feedback on my design, as he didn't seem to care about cutting corners and skipping steps to complete my project earlier in order to jump to his next project. He actually added even more labour for him just to help enhance the look on my project.
Sam and and his crew were here everyday morning to late afternoon working away. I loved the fact that other the providing my original design and selected stones I didn't have to even bother to check up on anything or be bothered to handle any issues that came up. It was such a hassle free experience that I didn't even have to take a day off work.
Sam is definitely best contractor I have dealt with so far in terms or kindness, fairness and quality of work. Wish I can have this experience with every contractor.
Thank you Sam, my kids and I are out everyday enjoying the beautiful flagstone porch, interlocked backyard, and garden that you have built for us.

Thanks for the amazing review and the 10 Peter! It was a pleasure working on your property. We really appreciate your great review and your business and hope you call us again in the future. Thanks again from all of us at Bluemax!

More about Bluemax Landscaping & Interlocking Inc.

With over 10 years of experience, Bluemax Landscaping & Interlocking Inc specializes in Custom, Low-maintenance Hardscaping & Softscaping Outdoor Living spaces for Residential and Commercial projects. Servicing the Greater Toronto Area: Ajax, Aurora, Bradford, King City, Kleinburg, Markham, Maple, Newmarket, North York, Richmond Hill, Pickering, Toronto North, Thornhill, Stouffville, Woodbridge ...
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Woodbridge?