www.1925Workbench.com

Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
York ON M6S2H8

Reviews for www.1925Workbench.com

Jennifer Scott from Toronto

Our barn door project was perfect from beginning to end. Rock met with us within 24 hours of calling. He gave us an estimate right away and told us it would be ready in 6 weeks. I think it was done before that. Rock and his dad came and installed the doors - perfectly - despite the fact that nothing was level. My Le communicated with us throughout the project and kept us informed. It has been a long time since I have had this kind of service. The doors, by the way, are beautiful and beautifully made. They literally glide like glass. I can't say enough about this company and its workmanship. Thank you.

It was a pleasure providing you our service! We enjoyed working with you and making your doors and hardware. And we are very happy with how they turned out in your space too! My Le

Diane Pacheco from Toronto

It was a pleasure to work with My Le and Rock on our custom walnut bookshelves. They have a great sense of artistic design and functionality and we couldn’t be happier with the outstanding workmanship of their product. The bookshelves have exceeded our expectations because of the passion and hard work that My Le and Rock put into their designs. We look forward to working on the next project together.

We are so glad you are enjoying your bookshelves! We love them also. They look so beautiful in your space! It was a great pleasure working with you and Mike on this project!
My Le

Dave Morgan from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Found Rock after my own trim and door guy suggested a ridiculous price for a barn door because he didn't supply them. Door was custom made with matching hardware. Ordering over the phone (and email), we were able to create the exact look and feel we were after. Made on time and on budget. Fantastic service

Jason  from Toronto

We researched a variety of companies that could make a barn door system to close off an open concept office space in our new condo.

When we found 1925WorkBench, we knew we had found the right company. We discussed our specific needs with Rock's wife, My-Lee, and then Rock did an on-site visit to measure, and it was a week or so later that he had created two beautiful barn doors, the necessary hand-made hardware, and began the installation.

Rock and his lovely father created a frame, installed the hardware, and later put in the door.

They were both very polite, kept their space clean and safe, and their work exceeded our expectations. We can't thank Rock, his father, and Rock's wife, My-Lee enough!

Fantastic experience.

Rock even left us a bunch of extra barnboard pieces, that we later used to create a shelf in our kitchen, and another in our bathroom. How thoughtful!

Glen from Waubaushene
1 review Waubaushene, ON

I found 1925WorkBench on-line while searching for a company that could build a custom door as well as supply the barn door hardware. We emailed back and forth a few times and I felt very comfortable with this company and that they could and would fulfill all my needs.

My Le and Rock showed up on time with our new barn door, installed it quickly, they were punctual and very professional, a great team. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the door and the hardware that Rock created, he is a very talented person.

I would without a doubt recommend 1925WorkBench if you are looking for custom artistic furniture.

Josh Cramer from Oak Park
1 review Oak Park, IL

I've never written an Internet review, with the incredible experience I had with 1925Workbench, writing my first one. I can't recommend 1925Workbench and Rock enough. The custom barn doors he made from a picture are absolutely beautiful. There was a problem with the shipment where the doors were initially damaged and sent back. Rock went above and beyond to fix the doors, even making a new one and send them back in beautiful shape. The craftsmanship and customer service is incredible. Placing an order like this over the Internet can feel a little risky, no need to feel that with 1925Workbench. Looking for beautiful furniture with excellent customer service, you've found it with Rock and his wife.

Phil from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Rock and his wife are the most likable individuals I know. I gave him a picture of the bed I wanted him to make and both he and his wife went through with me of how the bed should be constructed. Rock told me upfront he had no experience with bedframe construction but he was very enthusiastic with the project. We discussed the type of wood and stain to be used and he kept me up to date with the project. Once it was completed, he and his wife delivered the bedframe and we assembled it. The bed looks AMAZING and I love it. It is sturdy and comfortable. It's in my guest bedroom but I have been sleeping in it ever since.
I love Rock's work so much that I am having a bar table made as well. Also, I referred him to a friend of mine who is interested in having a dining table made.

More about www.1925Workbench.com

A company based in Toronto, Ontario, that designs and builds custom, unique furnitures, barn doors and barn door hardware using new and reclaimed wood. We make custom furniture affordable