Smart Doors Inc

Reviews for Smart Doors Inc

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

New Garage Door and Opener

This is my second time using Smart Doors and all I can say is Michael and his crew are still nothing short of Amazing! They did a fantastic job on the installation of my new garage door and opener. They also did the capping which matches the rest of the house perfectly. Very pleased with the work and I'll continue to recommend them everywhere!

Just wish all the contractors I've hired were as professional and had quality craftsmanship as the guys at Smart Doors!

Jeffrey in Toronto
Jeffrey in Toronto

Garage Door

It was a pleasure dealing with Michael and Michelle, they are very professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with the quality and service of Smart Doors and I will recommend them to anyone who asks. Installation date was on time as promised. Our garage door is gorgeous and we love it!

Two 8'x7' garage doors

Smart Doors was truly terrific. They provided a very fairly priced quote, they had doors in stock (everyone else needed a 3 to 8 week lead time), they went from quote, to confirmation, to installation in five days, and the installation was excellent: fast, efficient, effective, and well done. The doors are great quality and operate smoothly and quietly. I can't say enough good things. I realize this review is so positive that it may seem sponsored or fake, but I am one very satisfied client in Cabbagetown, Toronto. I highly recommend Smart Doors.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

Constructionnnn
Constructionnnn

Garage doors

A big thanks to smart doors inc. Michael the proprietor and Michelle the office administrator with there excellent communication skills, understanding my circumstances and being very accommodating. Alon and Isaac performed the installation with true professionalism. From start to finish the whole experience was first class. Nice to see a company where the customer comes first.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and so happy that you are happy with the staff and I!!!

jun in Aurora
jun in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Replace garage door

High Quality job, Reasonable prices and my family and I love it!!
Michelle,Michael and teams
thanks again!

Tony V.
Tony V.

Stellar Work by Mike and Team at Smart Doors! Highly Reccomend Them!

I had called on Smart Doors to quote me on two garage doors along with side mount openers at my home. From my first contact with Mike, I knew I was talking to someone who had many years of experience in this business. Mike not only recommended what type of door manufacture to leverage for my particular install as the door had to be modified to have a narrow window installed in it to achieve a sleek modern look but also recommended I go to a higher mount as I had a high ceiling garage. Best decision I ever made!! THANK YOU Smart Doors for doing such an amazing job at my home! So glad I choose you over the others!

Thank you so much!

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Only company to take the challenge

Michelle was very pleasant from first contact and was very responsive to my messages and needs both pre and post install. We ordered two new garage doors and they were the only company that accepted a difficult garage install. We have a low hanging ceiling with very little room on either side of the garage doors. They did charge us extra for the "non-standard" install and was pleased with the install because they found alternative ways/mechanism for the rails to install thicker doors on a low hanging ceiling. We did run into issues with one of our doors not closing in the dead of winter, but Michelle was very responsive and had their installers come and try to fix it twice. The installer spent a good hour or so trying to figure out a solution to the problem and said if we ran into issue he will come back to fix it - "we don't shy away from a challenge". Which was good for me to hear since I knew our install wasn't going to be easy. The garage door look great and we very happy with them - the one door still isn't as smooth as the other but functions. Overall is better in many ways from the original doors. Thank you Michelle and Team!!!!

Thank you so much!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Garage Doors

Smart Doors installed new garage doors in March for us. Installation was OK - a bit sloppy with the caulking. One door was excessively noisy after installation and had a defect on one panel. Contacted Michelle and Michael and they were committed to replacing the defective panel. Initially, I was told the delay was on the manufacture's side, which I can understand given COVID. Followed up again months later and was told they received the new panel and forgot to contact me. I was then told they'd come by within 2 weeks to replace. 2 months later, and still nothing. Price was good and installation was OK - but post sales support and resolution was very poor.

I would think maybe calling us directly would have been the right solution then posting it on here. We would be more then happy to talk further about this situation as we always take care of our customers. Might be a miscommunication somewhere as that is the only thing that does make sense. Please give me a call to get things sorted out!!!
Michelle

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage Door Replacement

Earlier this year I was shopping around for a new garage door and finally ended up at Smart Doors because of their responsiveness and helpfulness guiding me through the door selection.
I am very happy with the new door and the installation.

Private User reviews Kettleby, ON

Replacement of garage door

It was a pleasure dealing with Michelle and the staff at Smart Doors. They were professional and very friendly. I felt like I was talking to an old friend when speaking to Michelle.
We are so happy with our new garage door, and highly recommend them.

So nice to hear!! We all thank you for your review and very thrilled to hear that you had a great experience here at Smart Doors!!

More about Smart Doors Inc

Smart Doors is the smart choice for all your garage door sales, service, and installation needs. With hundreds of satisfied clients and over 10 years of experience in the Greater Toronto Area, Smart Doors offers quality service and installations of garage doors. We offer a product range of a wide choice of styles, designs, and colors. Our manufacturer C.H.I. even offers their own parts guarantees which cover their products for a lifetime. The Smart Doors guarantee is among the best in the industry and we stand behind our manufacturer with our own two-year, hassle-free labour guarantee.

At Smart Doors, we stand behind our product quality and reliable service providing our customers with a pleasant and unforgettable experience. Call us today for a quote or to set up a free in home estimate at 905-532-9770. You also welcome to come in and visit our showroom at 40 Viceroy Rd. Unit. 8, Concord (Dufferin/Steeles)