Kerrison Contracting

Terry Overhead Door from Barrie
Terry Overhead Door from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Basement Reno

When Fred and his workers showed up on time and ready to work. All his workers were friendly, well mannered and polite. They removed there shoes every time they can in from outside or left the basement so they left no mess threw my house. They are extremely skilled, and quick workers. They knew exactly what they had to do to get the job done, yet they were open to my design questions and suggestions. I am amazed for the service I received that there prices was so reasonable. I would and have recommend Kerrison contracting to any of my friends. They will be my first and only choice for any other work I need in the future.

It's always a pleasure to work with such friendly, hospitable people. Thank-you for making me and my guys feel so welcome in your home. Your comments mean a lot to us coming from people who also run a small business that strives for customer sastisfaction.
Many Thanks, Fred.

More about Kerrison Contracting

Welcome to Kerrison Contracting's website. Kerrison Contracting is the only company you will need to complete your entire renovation project from start to finish - Commercial or Residential. Whether you're looking to renovate, add onto your existing house, or build a new dream home, Kerrison Contracting can accommodate all of ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Barrie?