Metro East Disposal Inc

nittesh in Oshawa
nittesh in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home renovation

Great service ordered bins from them many times without a hassle would definitely order from them again on time and friendly aswell as they have low rates will definitely reccomend them to others

Bairavi Ravindran from Markham
Bairavi Ravindran from Markham

FRAUDULENT! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Horrible customer service. Originally owner told me he would drop off the bin on Friday at 3. Received a phone call at 4 saying he will not be able to drop off bin for whatever reason. Then he finally drops the bin off 3 hours later than the time he originally told us.

When speaking to the owner I was VERY specific about which bin I requested. He dropped off a larger bin and charged us more. I called him back immediately and said I want a credit for the amount he charged as I was clear to which bin I wanted. He said he was busy and hung up. Called multiple times after and he told me he does not want to speak to me and hung up. NEVER HAD SUCH AN HORRIBLE CUST SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. FRAUDULENT ways to run a business.

Metro East Disposal Svc

Great speedy service, they delivered and picked up according to my schedule right on time. Highly reccomend this service, as it is also GTA friendly. Thanks again metro east disposal!

Francine from Toronto
Francine from Toronto
2 reviews East York, ON

Waste Disposal for Kitchen Renovation

Metro East Disposal Inc
416 294 2182---647 8
Scarborough
M1R1M6

I used Metro East Disposal to rent a bin for my kitchen renovation. I called around to 4 or 5 companies and this one had the best rates by far. Adam the owner was on-time, very friendly and genuine. I would use them again and recommend to anyone.