Two Amigos Moving & Storage

Reviews for Two Amigos Moving & Storage

Masoud
Masoud

Strathcona pot light work

Professional moving company. Highly recommend them. Ontime, strong movers, quick, and low cost. Definitely try them out. Three men showed up on moving day and they blasted through the work nonstop. They charged me what they said, it was lower cost than others.

Thanks Masoud, I love a great adjective... "BLASTED" through the work... <3

MartinMJ55 in Calgary
MartinMJ55 in Calgary

South Calgary Move

The two gentlemen who showed up were very friendly and efficient. They were accommodating and got everything done quickly with no damage to anything. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quick move.

I was a pleasure MartinMJ55 Thanks for a 10/10

Arlene in Prince George
Arlene in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Moving service

I highly recommend Two Amigos. We did 2 moves within 7 months. The first was from a large home into a condo with some belongings going into a storage facility. Then we moved from condo into our new house. It took 2 trips to get everything from storage. Jesse and his crew were super friendly, very professional and had a super work ethic. Nothing was damaged and they went above and beyond placing everything where I wanted it. I was very impressed with Two Amigos!

Arlene, you are my new favorite!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Small move

I called Two Amigos re a small move to a temporary location. Keith expertly handled the logistics and the quote was extremely accurate! Jesse and Jay called ahead of time and were respectful of the items to be moved. They took the stress out of my moving day.

Cyril in Edmonton
Cyril in Edmonton

The move was made stress free and seamless

Great planning, packing, coordinator if between the packers, movers and dispatch. Very good with coming up with solutions when basement wasn't Our basement wasnt ready for the furniture we were moved into our new home. Arrangements were made to store some of the boxes and furniture until we were ready for the balance.
I recommend Two Amigos to everybody that is thinking about moving. Believe it's a stressfully time and the move was seamless.

Thanks

Thank you Cyril! We really appreciate that you took the time to send the love ❤️

christine murray from Calgary
christine murray from Calgary

moving to and from storage

I used these guys to move my house belongings into a storage unit and then out to my condo 6 weeks later. The guys that showed up to move to the storage were very fast and efficient. I got a bonus guy to help move as I only paid for 2 men and got 3 because of the move before mine. They were very quick and loaded everything in less than an hour.
The guys that showed up for the move to the condo were about 30 minutes late which could have been a big problem for anyone else who had an elevator booked but my times were flexible. They were also quick and although they didn't break or damage anything the single person list on some of my items were a little scary. They did team up on the items I said were super important to be careful with.

Debbie in Wetaskiwin
Debbie in Wetaskiwin
1 review Wetaskiwin, AB

Great Moving Company

we used this company to recently move out of Calgary. Showed up on time were very professional and courteous. Move was done quickly and efficiently, i would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent moving company

We chose Two Amigos for our local move and are so glad we did - the team were professional, courteous, and worked incredibly hard! I interviewed several companies before making our decision, and Two Amigos were the most responsive and provided what we felt to be the most accurate quote for the size of our move. They arrived exactly when they said they would, and Jesse, James and Joe worked tirelessly to get the job done (it required two loads). They treated each other with respect, and worked efficiently and effectively together as a team of three.
We have already referred them to our friends and will continue to do so. After 9 moves nation-wide, we have dealt with many moving companies, and this was the easiest move for us yet, thanks to their service. Highly recommend!

sonia in Calgary
sonia in Calgary

Moving

Thank you Two Amigos.

First, a very big thank you to Mitch at Two Amigos who helped coordinate unpacking of 2 heavy (1,100 pounds) and cumbersome crates. Mitch was nothing short of professional and customer service oriented. Mitch won me over for Two Amigos with his customer focused approach. Mitch went out of his way to help with the bizarre timing arrangements for freight delivery, then Two Amigos delivery, and timing of the loading dock at my condo building.

I did call another company who advertise on 660 news but the person who answered the phone was not professional, and did not instill confidence that the move-in would be done just right. Even though it appeared upfront that this company would be lower in cost, I chose Two Amigos directly because of Mitch, and am so very happy I did.

A big thank you too to Drew and Chris who were very thoughtful fellows calling in advance of arrival, lifting extremely heavy items, and carefully placing them on my porcelain tile floor. They are gentle giants who showed respect for my condo, the floors, the walls etc....Drew and Chris were absolutely exceptional unpacking the big crates, and disposing of them, all the while being cautious to not make a horrendous mess. I am so very lucky these two kind people showed up that day. Thank you so much.

My customer experience from start to finish with Two Amigos was a million percent customer satisfaction....

Thank you Two Amigos for having Mitch, Drew and Chris on your team, and, for making a stressful event seamless. I will definitely call on you again.

Frontier in Kincardine
Frontier in Kincardine
1 review Kincardine, ON

Small household move from Calgary to Southern Ontario

Two Amigos loaded our shipment in Calgary and delivered them across the country in a very timely fashion. Very efficient, courteous and worry-free pick-up and delivery. Highly recommend Two Amigos for your next move whether short or cross-country. Good value. Keith at Two Amigos/Alero Moving did a great job organizing the logistics for us.

More about Two Amigos Moving & Storage

Two Amigos Moving, Storage and Delivery has been a trusted service provider of all aspects of the moving industry for over 20 years. Local & Long Distance Relocation, Packing and Unpacking services and supplies. Rick@twoamigos. com A+ rating maintained with the BBB Member of the Canadian Association of Movers
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?