Alpha Locksmith

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Hamilton  >  Alpha Locksmith

Reviews for Alpha Locksmith

Snailspace in East york
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bryce was professional, courteous, and got the situation sorted before i could even pop inside for the extra key (it was a broken key in a garage door lock). He then took a closer look at my Garage door set up (we've only been there three weeks) and made a few recommendations and additional repairs. I'd called a couple other locksmiths in the area, and they were all like" well have to replace the locking mechanism, it'll be 100s of dollars. Yeah . . . .riiiiight.
Bryce is a consummate professional, and takes pride in his job and profession. No hesitation at all to recommend him. You've got a lock issue in Hamilton? Drop him a line.

Thank you very much for your compliments, and for taking the time to leave a review.

John D in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I called 3 companies looking for a locksmith who could not only re-key a front entrance to a very old building, I also had a "100 yr old safe" that I would like opened and to be able to use for my business needs. First I was told that there was no one in Hamilton who could do this. Second locksmith said that he could open but that the safe wouldn't be lockable afterward. Then I contacted Bryce at Alpha locksmiths, who said no problem. He said 2 to 4 hrs to open the safe and that he would ensure that the safe would be useful afterwards. Bryce was very cautious when drilling the hole into the correct location so that he could see the mechanism to get the combination. Well it took him longer than predicted, but I applaud his patience and skill as he was good to his word. It ended up taking Bryce 6 hrs. to get this safe opened, but how often do you come across a 100 yr old Floor safe. I also appreciate the fact that Bryce honoured his original quoted price. I would gladly recommend this professional to anyone in need of a reliable and capable locksmith.

John Duffin

Thank you very much for your review!

rashida.jeeva in Toronto

Bryce responded right away to our query and turned up the next day which was a Saturday. It was for a small apartment building that required an auto lock and self closer. It was a security issue and required immediate attention as we had just assumed ownership of the premises. We are glad we went with Bryce based on previous reviews. The job was of a high quality, and Bryce was only satisfied when it was up to his standard. He was not in a hurry to finish the job even though it was getting late on a Saturday evening. He provided advice keeping cost in mind, but left the decision to us. His rough estimate over the phone was very close to the final bill.
He did a few extras without charging us. We plan to use his services in the future.
Very satisfied with his quality of work and price.

Thanks for your review! It is much appreciated!

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Quick response! Job completed within hours of our call.
Excellent service. Definitely would recommend. No mess left behind and a "low key" (no pun intended)arrival which kept the job private - which we appreciated.

Scott in Toronto

During an install of three doors a complication arose.
It was a parent we needed an expert.
I called Alpha because of the high satisfaction rating.
Bryce answered and patiently helped me relay my dilemma.
When we met on site Bryce immediately took charge and was able to install and communicate the nature of the job.
This was job that requires a large skill set.
The job required many hours , and yet he charged only the modest rate per lock.
The next day , Sunday he returned to finish and adjust work done by another installer .
This was the best contractor experience I have ever had. I personally am responsible for hundreds of contracts a year.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Bryce was on time,friendly efficent and the price was fine.
Based on my experience I'd recommend him and his company highly.
I also should mention that I got same day service all in all very professional.

Erin Ross in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Absolutely fantastic service. After locking myself out of my new apartment, the locksmith arrived quickly and was very friendly and professional. He was able to open the door without any trouble at all and cut new keys for me on the spot. Exceptional service at a great price (discounts for students!), Bryce really saved the day - would highly recommend! Thank you, Alpha Locksmith!

Graham

I just recently moved into a new place. I picked up a new keyless lock for the front door and Bryce installed it for me and also rekeyed three locks to simplify things with one key working for all the locks. Bryce was quick to respond and easy to work with in terms of booking a time. He showed up on time, was friendly and informative and did an excellent job all around. I was very happy with the service provided and would recommend :-)

Michael in Mississauga

I've used Alpha Locksmith a few times now. Everything from installing a handle set to re keying locks. On each occasion they've been on time and very efficient. They provide a very professional reliable service. I would definitely recommend using their services.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Third time I've used Alpha. Able to arrange a time that meant I didn't have to leave work early to get lock repaired at my home. Quick work and beyond reasonable price. Two thumbs up. And all done with a pleasant manner. Thanks Bryce!!

More about Alpha Locksmith

There is no mechanical or electronic lock job that we cannot handle. And because we are committed to customer satisfaction and exacting standards in professional workmanship – and guarantee everything that we install – we fully expect that your experience with us will exceed your expectations.