Alpha Locksmith

191 Maplewood Ave. Hamilton ON L8M 1X6

Reviews for Alpha Locksmith

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Very glad we called Bryce

Remarkably professional and very kind. Bryce did an amazing job replacing an old lock and fixing another issue we had on our screen door. He has an amazing work ethic, and takes care of the smallest details. He doesn't leave until everything is working properly. Very pleased that we called him.

Thanks!

Zahra from Milton
Zahra from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Rekeying six doors

Bryce helped us rekey 6 doors in our newly purchased home. Bryce went above and beyond the original scope of work to help us (out of the goodness of his heart), including change passwords on the garage door, trying to fix a malfunctioning garage door, factory resetting a keyless entry door, fixing a poorly installed lock etc. There were no surprises! Bryce is extremely professional, detailed oriented and extremely kind hearted! We couldn’t be happier with our choice.

Thanks Zahra!

john.duthie
john.duthie
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Lock Installations and maintenance

Recently on two separate visits I had Alpha locksmith complete lock maintenance and installations on my front door and two side doors. Appointments were made promptly on both occasions. Before the second visit Bryce gave me a quote, over the phone, and this was exactly what he charged to do the work. His work was carried out in a very professional manner. I was very pleased with the service and would highly recommend him to anyone

John Duthie.

Thanks John!

A. marques in Hamilton
A. marques in Hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

Front Door Smart Lock Replacement

Our front door lock broke suddenly and called Alphalocksmith for a quote and if it could be replaced right away. Appointment was made for next day installation. The communication was quick, professional, and great job well done with no mess. Very pleased with the service and would recommend to anyone. Thank you Bryce!

Angela and Joe M.

Thanks Joe!

Bryan P.
Bryan P.
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Change Door Handles

First off, I highly, highly recommend Alpha Locksmith. The back story is I had Bryce come to change our door handles front and garage door. We had just moved into a house 15 years old and it turns out the builder didn't put the holes in the doors in the right spots and changing our door handles was not easy because of the builders ​mistakes. What should have been a relatively straight forwar​d job became much more. I was really impressed how Bryce worked through all the problems. Frankly, I'm not sure if there would be many others that could. There was a lot of work he had to do to make it right. He was persistent. At the end of the day he did a great job, he's definitely quality orientated and really cares about doing a great job. I definitely will be recommending him to friends and family.

Thanks Bryan!

Garry in Burlington
Garry in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great Service

Fast, Friendly service from Alpha Locksmith. Bryce went above and beyond to help me out. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and the quality of the work, I will recommend Alpha to everyone I know.

Thanks Garry!

Jenn
Jenn
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Locksmith

We moved into our house in December and our first order of business was to have our locks changed. Research led us to Alpha Locksmith. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, fast and efficient and reasonably priced. Highly recommend Alpha Locksmith!

Thanks Jenn!

Snailspace in East york
Snailspace in East york
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Quick Garage Door lock rescue

Bryce was professional, courteous, and got the situation sorted before i could even pop inside for the extra key (it was a broken key in a garage door lock). He then took a closer look at my Garage door set up (we've only been there three weeks) and made a few recommendations and additional repairs. I'd called a couple other locksmiths in the area, and they were all like" well have to replace the locking mechanism, it'll be 100s of dollars. Yeah . . . .riiiiight.
Bryce is a consummate professional, and takes pride in his job and profession. No hesitation at all to recommend him. You've got a lock issue in Hamilton? Drop him a line.

Thank you very much for your compliments, and for taking the time to leave a review.

John D in Hamilton
John D in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Antique floor safe

I called 3 companies looking for a locksmith who could not only re-key a front entrance to a very old building, I also had a "100 yr old safe" that I would like opened and to be able to use for my business needs. First I was told that there was no one in Hamilton who could do this. Second locksmith said that he could open but that the safe wouldn't be lockable afterward. Then I contacted Bryce at Alpha locksmiths, who said no problem. He said 2 to 4 hrs to open the safe and that he would ensure that the safe would be useful afterwards. Bryce was very cautious when drilling the hole into the correct location so that he could see the mechanism to get the combination. Well it took him longer than predicted, but I applaud his patience and skill as he was good to his word. It ended up taking Bryce 6 hrs. to get this safe opened, but how often do you come across a 100 yr old Floor safe. I also appreciate the fact that Bryce honoured his original quoted price. I would gladly recommend this professional to anyone in need of a reliable and capable locksmith.

John Duffin

Thank you very much for your review!

rashida.jeeva in Toronto
rashida.jeeva in Toronto

Front door auto lock and closer

Bryce responded right away to our query and turned up the next day which was a Saturday. It was for a small apartment building that required an auto lock and self closer. It was a security issue and required immediate attention as we had just assumed ownership of the premises. We are glad we went with Bryce based on previous reviews. The job was of a high quality, and Bryce was only satisfied when it was up to his standard. He was not in a hurry to finish the job even though it was getting late on a Saturday evening. He provided advice keeping cost in mind, but left the decision to us. His rough estimate over the phone was very close to the final bill.
He did a few extras without charging us. We plan to use his services in the future.
Very satisfied with his quality of work and price.

Thanks for your review! It is much appreciated!

More about Alpha Locksmith

There is no mechanical or electronic lock job that we cannot handle. And because we are committed to customer satisfaction and exacting standards in professional workmanship – and guarantee everything that we install – we fully expect that your experience with us will exceed your expectations.