Rent-A-Wife Home Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Rent-A-Wife Home Services

Reviews for Rent-A-Wife Home Services

1 review Ottawa, ON

My rent-a-wife server was a Rockstar! Everything I could have asked for, and more. She set out all my prepared food and heated and served my hot appetizers. She made beautiful platters, cheese trays, Charcuterie boards, vegetable trays and dessert trays. She served my guests like they were family. My kitchen was completely clean at the end of my party. Outstanding!

So Delighted that you found our server to be so helpful,creative and thorough in her delivery of what you needed for help with your event.. It is our aim to provide assistance with that personal feel;and that professional execution..Cheers Laurel

Olivia D in Toronto

My usual cleaner who does not belong to a professional cleaning service did not show up or reschedule the cleaning appointment ... just a few days before Christmas holiday guests arrived. This was on a Friday! I contacted this company via Facebook and had an excellent house cleaner in Monday morning at 11am. Judy the cleaner did an excellent job and was extremely friendly and professional. Also the rates are very reasonable and I payed via e-transfer so very convieient!! Would highly recommend this professional company due to dependability and excellent work!

I'm so glad I was able to help Olivia, you were so pleasant to talk to on the phone and by facebook. I take great pride in doing a good job and making peoples homes feel beautiful and shiny. It's so nice to come home to. Thanks for the lovely review, I really appreciate it. Judy is a wonderful cleaner and person, I'm lucky to have her.
Warm Wishes

Susan Clare in Toronto

Rent-a-wife was a simple solution to a big problem - working longer hours for a month meant that I was very behind on the house, and it was feeling overwhelming. This service was very easy to arrange, the ladies who came to my house were lovely; they got on with things immediately without needing lots of direction and I didn't have any concerns about leaving them to let themselves out when they were finished. They were also great with my pets (2 cats and a dog!). On price they seemed a little cheaper than some of the major competitors. I will definitely use them again.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. And I love that they were great with your pets, as mine are part of the family and really important. I hope you use us again when-ever you're feeling like you've got too much to do.
Hope you have a wonderful Holiday.
Warm Regards

1 review Cambridge, ON

Cleaning lady sent by Kris saved the day! She showed up right on time, worked fast and efficiently, and left my place sparkling clean. I'll definitely be contacting her the next time my place needs some shine.

Thanks so much for taking the time to do a review, I really appreciate it. Glad we could be of service.
Take care

Tumpa in Toronto

Horrible service. Called them after reading good reviews. They hire people randomly. Don't train cleaners and over price customers. The cleaning lady didn't even scrum the toilet bowl. had to go back and remind her to wipe the surface. clean the microwave.

Hi Tumpa: I'm so sorry your experience with Rent-A-Wife was so unsatisfactory. I personally train my cleaners, and we have been training cleaners for the 37 years we have been in business. Why don't you call me at 416-964-8913 and we can talk about how we can fix this for you.
Regards

Cargo Cabbie Professional Movers Toronto

I have been using Rent-a-Wife to clean my home on a bi-weekly basis for the past three months. With so many cleaning service companies available, it was quite overwhelming to decide on any particular one. After perusing the reviews on HomeStars, I decided to give Rent-a-Wife a try.

I have personally found it difficult to trust a stranger to be in my house unsupervised, but I have since become comfortable with them alone in my home as they have always treated my place with respect. They also do a stellar job with the cleaning, so that I never have to worry about scrutinizing their work when they are finished. As a client service provider myself, I have come to adopt high standards and expectations when it comes to the delivery of services. Having been on both ends in this industry, I truly appreciate exceptional service when I experience it myself.

On a couple of occasions when there were very minor concerns, I reached out to Rent-a-Wife and expressed my feedback, and they have always responded in a swift and professional manner and would rectify the situation promptly and efficiently. This is why I will continue to use their services as long as they keep up the great work!

We are delighted with the feedback you gave Rent a Wife Home services.
We appreciate the time you took to express your "satisfaction"in our cleaning..
We aim to always deliver the highest standards.
thanks again, its a lovely review.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We are so happy to be helped by Rent a wife's team.

It makes all the difference to us with a busy work schedule and two young kids. Our house is always very clean, organized and calm after Laurel's team has come by.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Thank you for trusting myself and my team to take care of your home..
It's a real pleasure..!!! We shall continue to deliver a service that lends itself to your needs..

Jessica C.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Their cleaning people are always lovely, considerate and go the extra mile. Scheduling can sometimes be difficult, but their work on site is exemplary.

We have enjoyed cleaning your house over the years and am delighted that u have been more than satisfied with the level of cleaning and detailing we endeavored to deliver.

katrina
1 review Ottawa, ON

We use Rent-a-Wife for our monthly house cleaning, and we love them. Their attention to detail when cleaning our house is outstanding, and we love that they can take on more or less in the house, depending on what we need. We would highly recommend the team at Rent-a-Wife if you need a house cleaner!

Thank you so much K P.
always a pleasure working ; when someone appreciates our work.
We are always ready to help.
Cheers

lisettevanraadshoven
1 review Ottawa, ON

I have used Rent-a-Wife twice. Both times the cleaning was excellent! All work was thorough and done cheerfully. Both ladies were a pleasure to have in my home. I definitely would recommend Rent-a-Wife.

Dear Lisette;
We so appreciate that you were happy with the services of both cleaners..
We are willing to help anytime;with pleasure.!!!!!!

More about Rent-A-Wife Home Services

Both the Toronto and the Ottawa locations have been in operation for over 30 years. This is a family run business and both locations take great pride in their reputations and love to keep their clients happy. We specialize in all types of House cleaning; from Regular Maid and Apt cleaning, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, to Specialty House cleaning; Spring/Fall House cleaning pre/post renovation cleaning, pre/post move- in cleaning. Try us for your Organizing needs as well; we'll organize your house, from the Closets to the Basement. Need a Handyman to build that shelving unit or fix a faulty switch? We also provide Hosts and Bartenders for your Home parties..
Try our competent and professional House cleaning Service..
You won't be disappointed..

Please visit our Ottawa website as well: http://www.rent-a-wife-ottawa.com