Niko's Gardening Inc

Reviews for Niko's Gardening Inc

Sergio in Mississauga
Sergio in Mississauga

Replace Sod and Re-Level Backyard

I contracted Niko's Gardening to replace the sod and re-level my backyard. We are very pleased with the service and the results. Greg was always in touch keeping us up to date on when they were going to come and what was going to happen. He and his team arrived promptly, carried out the work professionally, and cleaned up completely when they were done. I am happy to recommend Niko's Gardening if you need any type of lawn work done

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Lawn replacement

I just had the lawn replaced in my front and back yard. I am very pleased with the results. The service was completed quickly and effectively. On top of that, the crew left my driveway clean. Even my neighbours mentioned how organized and clean the crew was. Excellent job!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Maria. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

G. B.
G. B.

Resodding of Front Lawn

Excellent service, excellent work ethic by the entire crew that was there to do the lawn. Informed me of exactly what they would do and asked my opinions before carrying on the next steps. Would definitely recommend them for any additional work I need or the neighbors.

Thank you so much for your kind words,G.B. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

T. Grossman in Vaughan
T. Grossman in Vaughan

Niko’s Gardening Inc

The ABSOLUTE BEST! The past brutal snowstorm the team was promptly at our home once the storm ended. Honest, professional, timely, and quality! 10/10 in every area and all services! WE WERE/ARE IMPRESSED! Highly recommend!

Thank you very much T.Grossman ! It is our pleasure as always! We are glad to hear about your satisfaction and positive feedback. - GP

Ilya A.
Ilya A.

Snow removal

It's a pleasure to be a customer of this company! They always in touch with you before and after the events (snow storm, freezing rain) with useful tips and timely notifications about service. They do excellent and conscientious job, cleaning both driveway, and entrance to home. Sometimes during strong storm they come twice. We are quite lucky to have their help!

Thank you for the review; it was our pleasure to service your property a year after year.

Jacob in Vaughan
Jacob in Vaughan

Thank you!!!

Excellent service, always very reliable and always very thorough! Always on time and when needed will come second and even the third time to complete the job. Thank you, Greg!

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for your review.
We always do our best for our customers and we are committed to provide high quality services.
Have a safe winter

Traveller from Toronto
Traveller from Toronto

Professional, reliable, good results

Professional, reliable and good results to boot.
Many neighbors, who complained about the reliability of their people, or bad landscaping, who took my advice about Niko's are now just as happy as we are, and recommending to their friends.
We've been with them for 5 years, and still going.

Thank you for the review, it was our pleasure to service your property a year after year.

Rab in Brampton
Rab in Brampton

Re-sodding of our lawn.

Great experience from the initial contact with Greg, right until after they cleaned up after themselves. Fantastic job. I highly recommend this crew if you are thinking of any lawn work.

ismat in Mississauga
ismat in Mississauga

sodding

''Niko's Gardening'' did my front lawn recently, they also removed old plants and made new flower beds for me at my backyard. They were awsome! They came in time, did their job very nicely and also did some extra works for us at our request! They were extremely polite, gave us many good advice. we were extremely pleased! Thankyou so much!

Robina in Toronto
Robina in Toronto

Re-sod

Greg was very Professional. Greg and his team did a great job and a very clean job. I'm am so happy to come home and see my lawn and the awesome job they did. Very Professional. I recommend these guys definitely.

More about Niko's Gardening Inc

We are a 14-year old lawn maintenance/ care, snow plowing (Residential/ Commercial) and Sod Installations (Lawn replacement) company. We use the best Sod (Zander's) and Soil (GrowMax) available, and back our service with the best possible post-installation customer service and support. We provide: - Sod Installation (Sodding) across the GTA ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Vaughan?