Niko's Gardening Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Niko's Gardening Inc

New Lawn

Loved the service. Beautiful grass and superb finish. I am in love! I am impressed with the fast service. And the Owner was very pleasant to deal with. If youre thinking lawn care / new turf must get these guys!

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure.
Enjoy your new lawn.

Regards,

Greg and the team at Niko's Gardening Inc.

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto

Front Lawn sodded

We are so pleased with the work Greg and his team did for our lawn. After 11 months of not having a lawn due to our home renovation, the soil had hardened and weeds as well as tree roots had been exposed.

Greg's team were punctual, friendly and took such care in softening the soil, removing the weeds, covering the tree roots, leveling, grading and laying down a nice thick carpet of sod. It looks fabulous!

I especially like the convenience and efficiency of the payment process online and the online resources for caring for our new lawn.

I wish you did landscaping too!

Thank you Sheila for taking the time to write a review.

Regards,

Greg and the team at Niko's Gardening Inc.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great Job by Niko's Gardening

Greg & his crew made our backyard look great again. For some reason, our back grass turned yellow and large areas ended up bare and overall my backyard looked ugly.
Niko's was recommended by Angelo's Gardening Centre and the service I received from Greg at Niko's was very professional.
I am very happy with the complete process

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your recommendation.

David Dolman from North York
David Dolman from North York

Sodding - New Lawn Installation

'Niko's Gardening' is very professional. They replaced my lawn in a manner exactly as they said they would do, at a price which was precisely the agreed to estimate, on the day they said they would come. My lawn looks wonderful now. I am very happy with both the results and the service I received.

Thank you David for taking the time to write a review. On behalf of Niko's Gardening Inc it is a great pleasure for all of us to work with you. We appreciate your recommendation.

Iain Cooper from Vaughan
Iain Cooper from Vaughan

New sod front and back, plus rear yard levelling

We have struggled with poor quality sod for a while. That and weeds that never seem to quit, it was time for some new sod! Greg and his crew spent the better part of the day levelling our back yard out, cultivating the soil and adding in some clear gravel to the side of my house. Day two was new sod front and back as well as a top notch clean up. I am so happy, I signed up for weed control and weekly grass cutting. Great company. Love the trucks...!

Thank you for the review Ian!
We treat all our client homes like it is our own!
-Greg

Andy
Andy

Resodding

I needed my lawn to be redone ( resodding). I spent a lot of time on the phone and on the internet. I spoke to and met a lot of people about this project. I felt most comfortable with Greg from Nikos Gardening. He was on time, answered all my questions, has an excellent website, he gave me a price and that price never changed. His crew was polite, they worked hard and did an outstanding job. Even the cleanup after the sodding was impeccable. I can only recommend this company, because if you're as fussy as I am, you will want to talk to them. Thank you very much for a job very well done.

Thank you Andy for taking the time to write a review. On behalf of Niko's Gardening Inc it was a great pleasure for all of us to work with you.

Mary and Alex in Maple
Mary and Alex in Maple

Lawn landscaping and maintenance

Quick and efficient service from Greg of Nikos. Quick turnaround of quote for lawn maintenance, placing of black mulch and sodding of lawn section. Work was done quickly, professionally. Friendly crew and good clean up. Looking forward to rest of work this summer. Any questions had quick response from Greg. Thanks Greg and team.

Thank you for the review! We treat all our client homes like it is our own!
-Greg

service

Greg and his team did a great job adding new grass to my garden.
Greg was a pleasure to deal with. I have family coming over soon and requested the work to be done before the end of May.
Greg was very accommodating and the job was complete in a few hours and on time

Very happy customer.
V

Thank you for the review! We strive on being on time and organize.
Greg

gduva in Caledon, Ontario Canada L7K1V6
gduva in Caledon, Ontario Canada L7K1V6
4 reviews Caledon, ON

Racoon Netting on Short Notice

Contacted Greg on short notice as I was having new sod installed and have had issues with racoons/skunks in past. He made the extra effort to come and install the netting at 8pm on a Saturday night! Awesome! First rate company and wonderful, informative website. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family!

Thank you very much for your review. We do our best to keep our clients happy. We use the best material and our experience makes the best results. Thank you again.

Sanjeev Goel
Sanjeev Goel

Lawn care and snow removal

Niko Gardening has been our service provider now for number of years. We have been very happy with the service, quality, promptness and timeliness of the service. Very reliable service provider.
Great work guys and keep up the good work.

Thank you Sanjeev for taking the time to write a review. On behalf of Niko's Gardening Inc it is a great pleasure for all of us to work with you. We appreciate your recommendation and feel free to pass our name along to any friends or family that are looking to update their outdoor living space. Regards, Greg and the team at Niko's Gardening Inc.

More about Niko's Gardening Inc

We are a 13-year old lawn care and Sod Installations (Sodding) company. We use the best Sod (Zander's) and Soil (GrowMax) available, and back our service with the best possible post-installation customer service and support. We provide: - Sod Installation (Sodding) across the GTA - Raccoon protection across the GTA ...