Merlin Family Homes

Review for Merlin Family Homes

Julie Leaside
Julie Leaside

Bathroom Full Reno and New Basement Bathroom

I hired Mike (Merlin Family Homes) through a recommendation from a friend. I wanted a small 2 pc bathroom put into my basement and a full gut of my upstairs bathroom including taking 2 extra feet from my son's bedroom to give space to add an antique chinese vanity recessed into that space giving more bathroom space overall. Mike's pricing was completely fair and on par, he was incredibly professional to deal with - and as a single mom not knowing a lot about this kind of work - he helped to guide me through the entire process. The work was flawless - and I am thrilled with both rooms. Any problems that arose (and they always do) he handled immediately and professionally. His team was clean and neat and respectful and the entire experience was amazing. I am really happy he did this job for me and I am thrilled with my new spaces. I highly recommend.

Looking for Builders pros in North York?