EDSON HARDWOOD FLOORS

Floor Laying & Refinishing
200 West Beaver Creek Road Unit 8 Richmond Hill ON L4B1B4
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Richmond Hill  >  EDSON HARDWOOD FLOORS

Reviews for EDSON HARDWOOD FLOORS

Emily R.H. from Richmond Hill
Emily R.H. from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Floors

I had hardwood floors installed in my bedroom, Edson was so amazing, I called them back to do another room! Anita was right-on in helping me select the perfect color & finish. The guys were fast, clean, efficient and sweet!

HOWARD
HOWARD
16 reviews THORNHILL, ON

New Floors

We recently renovated a 23 year old home from top to bottom. Edson did all of the hardwood and laminate work. What a joy. From timeous and accurate quotations to superb and on-time install it worked like a clock. I have never seen such clean workers. Each day dust and mess was vacuumed up and tools were laid neatly aside. Work was done on budget and on time. I even got refunded for material that was not used. Highly recommend this wonderful family-run group.

A & B, Thornhill, ON
A & B, Thornhill, ON
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Family room flooring

The work was done in one day and with extreme care and included removing and replacing heavy furniture. The workers arrived on time, left everything in perfect order and made sure that there was no dust in the rest of the house. We highly recommend Edson Hardwood floors.

lin from Vaughan
lin from Vaughan

railings

We are still in the midst of our Railing Renovation project.
We found them through a Design Magazine.
They have worked on Love It or List It.

From the beginning, both Dan and Anita have been amazing.
They are professional, creative, flexible, dependable, reliable, patient, and of course the quality of their work is excellent.
They listen actively to what the client wants which is a very important part of home renovation.

They have a great eye for design and are very helpful in this area as well.
We have lived with our old fashioned heavy wooden raliings for years.
They have our trust in the big change to contemporary which we are now experiencing.

Amin from North York
Amin from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Hardwood supplier

I have purchased almost all my hardwood supply needs from Edson Hardwood and refereed all my clients to Edson Hardwood Floors.
I am very happy with the professional service they provide. Starting from the staff and their organized neat showroom which makes the decision making easy, to the delivery of the product and after sales services, I had a great experience.

chloe from Newmarket
chloe from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood Flooring

We have hardwood floor installed by Edson Hardwood for the whole upper level of our house in February. We are very happy of the quality of work Edson provided. Anita was very helpful & knowledgeable. She guided us through the whole process and explained in details how to choose & take care of the hardwood. We were on a tight budget & Anita really tried her best to reduce our cost as much as possible. The project finished on time and without any follow up required. I highly recommend this company to my friends and I will definitely hire them again for any future projects.

Mary Corrado from Mississauga
Mary Corrado from Mississauga

Flooring in living and dining room as well as den

We have used EDSON HARDWOOD FLOORS for a number of jobs with wonderful results. They removed the old carpet in 4 bedrooms, our hallway and staircase. They installed a beautiful dark rich hardwood floor. They stained our stairs the same rich colour and put in a wrought iron railing. The finished results were nothing short of amazing. We also used them to patch up my mother's plaster walls when she had her electrical work updated from "knob and tube". Their dynamic team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, innovative products, superb style, and top quality. I recommend them highly.

More about EDSON HARDWOOD FLOORS

Edson Hardwood Floors is a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. We are proud members of the National Hardwood Flooring Association providing sales and service to our valued clients. From the time you visit our showroom to the time your new ...