Reflections Painting & Remodeling

Sara in Vancouver
Sara in Vancouver
1 review , ON

Painting nursery

Casey painted future nursery for our baby. He is very meticulous and pays lots of attention to details. He suggested painting the ceiling as well which we are glad he did. The room looks a lot brighter with painted ceiling. There were lots of holes in the walls which he was able to cover very well. The room looks like a new room.
He does not cut corners and provides a very good service. Definitely recommend.

I really appreciate your feedback Sara. Thanks for choosing Reflections Painting as your preferred painting company. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future!

Cheers,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting

Casey painted 2 bedrooms including ceilings. Excellent work, professional and meticulous. No paint spots on floor and no mess to clean up after he left.
I recommend him and would use him again.

Thank you very much Susan for your feedback here. It was my pleasure to help you with the painting job :) Hope to serve you again in future.

Janet in Surrey
Janet in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Bright and Beautiful!

Casey just finished painting my mom's townhouse and it looks great! We are getting it ready to sell and our realtor recommended that we call Casey. We are happy we did. There was some minor damage to the walls and corners and Casey did an amazing job with the filling and repairs. The walls and window sills he filled and painted look perfect. He also recommended painting the doors, and I'm so glad he did because they look updated and beautiful. He even repainted some of the hardware that was looking rough and it looks brand new. Casey was always easy to reach by phone and text, and responded promptly. I would not hesitate to recommend Reflections Painting to friends and family.

I really appreciate your feedback and I am so glad my services and recommendations made your house more beautiful! :)

Marlene C in Surrey
Marlene C in Surrey

Ceiling painting

We recently had Casey and his assistant Vally paint two difficult vaulted high ceilings. Casey explained everything they were doing and their preparations hanging protective poly in the work areas was extensive. Their work in one word, Meticulous! It was a pleasure to see such a high standard of professionalism and care. We would recommend Casey and his staff for any painting project without hesitation and will use them again in the future. Thank you.

Hi Marlene, thank you for your feedback on my Homestar profile. And sorry I missed it to respond earlier. I am glad I still can be serving you in a new project!

Roger in Delta
Roger in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Excellent painting job by a true professional.

We recently had our kitchen, hallway and bathrooms painted - walls, ceilings ,crown mouldings, baseboards and doors. We are very satisfied with the results. Casey did an excellent job. He is a true professional, is careful and meticulous and works very hard. He made sure that the wall surfaces were smooth and as a result did a lot of mudding and filling before he even started to paint. He was careful to cover cabinetry etc so paint did not get were it should not be. His brush work is meticulous. As a result our crown mouldings stand out, the ceilings are bright, the walls are smooth and the overall end result is very pleasing. When next we need work done on our home we will definitely call Casey.

Thank you very very much for leaving a review on HomaStars for me. I am so glad I could fulfill your requirements. I am looking forward to helping you again in the future! :)

fannie in Burnaby
fannie in Burnaby
3 reviews Coal Harbour, BC

Painting 1 bedroom apartment

Casey did an amazing job painting my 1 bedroom condo. He painted the baseboards, walls and doors. He pays careful attention to detail. I would definitely use him again in the future.

Thank you Fannie for your review at Homestars. I really appreciate it :)

carrie in North Vancouver
carrie in North Vancouver
1 review Brossard,

Painting Condo

Casey was hired to paint my whole 700 sq ft condo from top to bottom! Including crown molding, baseboards, doors, inside all closets and all ceilings.
I was apprehensive because my last paint job years ago was very unsatisfactory.
Casey came highly recommended and he FAR exceeded my expectations. He is a total professional. He is meticulous about leaving his work area clean and tidy when he leaves for the day. Not one drop of paint was splattered anywhere.
I am totally thrilled with the paint job. My house is shining now.
Casey gave me great suggestions also about paint colours.
As I live alone Casey moved ALL my furniture. I didn't have to lift a finger which was greatly appreciated.
Casey arrives ON TIME and is very reliable. If he says he will be there -- he is!
It's difficult in this day and age to find someone who takes pride in his work.
I would not hesitate to recommend Casey and have since recommended him to my friends. Thanks Casey!!!

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review for me here! :)
Always at your service,

Jan in Surrey
Jan in Surrey

Painting

Casey did a stunning job of painting our livingroom
Dinning room, bedroom, kitchen and halls. All doors as well as windows and trim baseboards.
His work ethics ,professionalism and perfectionism is to be greatly admired.
We eagerly await his return for more projects in the future.

Thank you very much for the review. It was my pleasure and glad you are happy with my job! :)
Looking forward to your future projects!

Debbie, Delta BC in Delta
Debbie, Delta BC in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Painting family room and laundry room

Casey is truly a professional! He painted the family room, ceiling, baseboards, crown molding and walls and the laundry room. He is very particular, extremely hard working and does an excellent job. It looks so fresh, clean and updated.
We are planing to have him back to tackle the kitchen next.
Thank you Casey .... Regards, Debbie

HI Debbie, Thank you very very much for your review here. I am very glad to be a service to you and looking forward to helping you with your next project as well! :) Casey

Bonnie Murray & Gord Friesen in Surrey
Bonnie Murray & Gord Friesen in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Interior painting, mouldings, baseboards, casings

CASEY is the man!! He is so good especially if you are your own contractor like we were. Very, very helpful with what will look good and he makes suggestions that we are very pleased that we were offered and what we did (would have had regrets otherwise). He is very honest and we did not have a second's hesitation in giving him the key to our house while we were away. He was very diligent and worked hard every day while we were away. No issue with contractor not showing up and/or delaying services! Very pleased with results - he is a perfectionist and a very likeable man.

Hi Bonnie, thank you very much for leaving such a great feedback for me here. I am so glad I could make you happy with my work :)

Sincerely,

More about Reflections Painting & Remodeling

Reflections Painting & Remodeling - We are locally owned and operated, and specialized in Residential Painting and Commercial Painting in addition to Residential Renovation and Remodeling in Vancouver, such as Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Remodeling, Cabinetry & Millwork, and Tiling & Stone.