Reflections Painting & Remodeling

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Reflections Painting & Remodeling

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Painting

Would highly recommend Casey! Very meticulous! Quality of work outstanding. Very Very trustworthy as well!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Interior house painted

Casey was prompt and professional when painting my home. He worked efficiently and had all the tools needed to complete the job. Hes a meticulous painter with a great eye for detail, this is the second time Ive used his services and have recommended him to friends of mine.every Christmas he sent us a card with best wishes and my wife and I wish him all the success he deserves.

Abby in Burnaby
Abby in Burnaby
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Painting of foyer and main living area

Casey came on time and calls if he might be running late. He quoted us 5 days to complete the job but he only took 3 days. Casey is a hard worker and we are happy with the results!

Thank you very much Mrs. Wong for your kind review! I am glad I could exceed your expectation and make you happy with my service! :)
Regards,

jbatty in Vancouver
jbatty in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Interior Painting

Casey and Reflections Painting painted the interior of our home and we are very pleased with the results! Prices were very fair, quality was excellent and we would definitely recommend for the future!

Thank you very much Janet for your kind review. I am very happy I could help you with your project and looking forward to future projects with you! :)

0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Drywall repair and interior painting

Casey repaired some cracks and visible seams in the drywall and then painted our livingroom, bathroom and entryway walls, baseboards, doors, closet doors, and door frames. Casey was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He was reasonably priced and had helpful suggestions on how to make our home look it's best. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone looking for his services.

Thank you very much Katie and Soroush to leave me a review here. It is very kind of you! :) I'm very happy that my services was to your satisfaction. I am also looking forward to helping you again in the future! :)
Cheers, Casey

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Painting

The service was excellent always on time and the painting is done with care to very little detail.

Thank you very much Carol for leaving me a review! I'm very glad I could please you with my services. Looking forward to future opportunities to serve you! :)

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Ceiling repair

Casey is a real pro. He was on the job when he said he would be and did an excellent job. His final cleanup impressed me.
I recommend him highly.

Thank you Gaby for your very nice review! It was a wonderful experience working with you. I hope I get more chances in the future to serve you again! :)

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Interior painting

Based on his consistently-positive reviews and very thorough site visit, we hired Casey to paint our newly-renovated kitchen and to repair some minor damage to the walls and door casings in our hallway.
Casey is an experienced painter who is able to provide helpful recommendations on paint types and finishes. He is friendly, diligent, tidy, and takes great pride in his work. We are very happy with the results and would not hesitate to hire Casey again.

Thank you Caroline for your kind review on my Homestars profile. It was absolutely my pleasure to be of a service to you and happy that project was completed to your satisfaction. Yes, please notify me of the future projects, I'll be glad to help again. :)
All the best!

Jeannie
Jeannie
1 review Delta, BC

Interior painting and drywall repair

I would highly recommend Casey for his skills and meticulous workmanship. Casey painted the main floor of my home - walls, ceilings, baseboards and trim. He also repaired several holes in the drywall where an old intercom system was removed and did an excellent job.
Casey provided a thorough assessment and an accurate quote for his work. He was pleasant and respectful throughout and I am delighted with the results.

Thank you very much Jeannie for your support and great review on my profile! I am so glad I could meet your expectation and hope I can go beyond that in future projects with you! :)
Regards, Casey

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Painting the interior of our house

Casey was helpful in choosing the right colours and type of paint for all the rooms including 3 bathrooms. As we had not done much in a long time there was a lot of prep work before the painting could begin. Casey always kept me up to date on where he was in the process and he always showed up when he said.

Hi Susan, thank you for your kind review. My client's satisfaction is my priority and I am very glad you are happy with my work! I am looking forward to helping you with the exterior painting in the coming year.

More about Reflections Painting & Remodeling

Reflections Painting & Remodeling - We are locally owned and operated, and specialized in Residential Painting and Commercial Painting in addition to Residential Renovation and Remodeling in Vancouver, such as Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Remodeling, Cabinetry & Millwork, and Tiling & Stone.

** We are open for business during Covid-19 and are happy to take your calls, emails, and virtual meetings to assist you with price quotes and appointments for your projects. We are also practicing health and safety measures for our employees and customers during this time. **