The Toronto Plumber .Ca

Reviews for The Toronto Plumber .Ca

Fern teplitsky from Toronto
Fern teplitsky from Toronto

Great find

Slight toilet emergency with inability to turn off valve. Alex was able to come within a few hours and changed the valve, repaired the flushing mechanism and told me that I did not need a new toilet, saving me at least $200

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you. ^TP

Repair of Toto toilet tank replace fill valve and flex water line

Alex answered my call and was able to come on the spot. He was friendly, polite, and the consummate professional. He quickly diagnosed what repairs were needed and went over costs before beginning work. Everything done quickly and expertly. He is a pro and Id recommend him for any job large or small.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you and meet your expectations. ^TP

Faucet Leak

We had a washroom faucet that began to flow water and would not stop in the middle of the night. Alex arrived shortly the following morning, after reaching out to him. He reviewed the issue, figured out the problem quickly, explained it to us easily, and walked us through all of our options. He was very polite, kind and patient, and got through the job super quickly! On his way out he also checked around the area for any safety concerns. Will 110% be recommending him to everyone I know!

Evelyn
Evelyn

Great service, fair price

We had a leaky shut off valve for the bathroom vanity and sink. Alex came and assessed the problem, presented us with our options and resolved the issue quickly. We are very happy with the service and would not hesitate to call him again.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you with your plumbing needs. ^TP

Iyabo .
Iyabo .

Shower Leak

I had a shower handle leak. My brother recommended Alex and he did not disappoint. He arrived when he said he would. He quickly figured out the issues and explained to me so I understood what the problem was. He left to get the parts and returned and my problem was fixed within hours. Added Bonus: He even played beautiful music on my piano!
I would recommend Alex to anyone needing a plumber. He is now my official plumbing guy! Thanks again Alex!!

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that we were able to resolve your problem plumbing needs and meet expectations. ^TP

Lima in Scarborough
Lima in Scarborough

Prompt, friendly service

My toilet suddenly stopped working on the Friday afternoon of a long weekend. Given the Covid restrictions, I thought I was out of luck until the following Tuesday but Alex showed up first thing Saturday morning with new parts and in less than 30 minutes, he'd fixed everything and was out the door.

Highly recommend!

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to meet your expectations and resolve your plumbing issues within reasonable timeframe. ^TP

Lisa G from Toronto
Lisa G from Toronto

New Sump and backup

Fast and professional service. Alex went through all of the options with me and we agreed the job together. He went kilometers out of his way to acquire the pump and battery backup that I wanted. He made sure that everything worked and tidied up before he left.
Fabulous, polite, efficient assistance. I will recommend him to anyone who asks for a plumber.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to meet your expectations and resolve your plumbing problems. ^TP

Melissa in Ottawa
Melissa in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great friendly service!

Service was great! Alex went out of his way to purchase a new shower faucet for me. Would definitely use their services again.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you both your plumbing needs and resolve the issue. ^TP

Svetlana in Peterborough
Svetlana in Peterborough

Great service and reasonable price

Alex is a great professional and very easy to work with. He was very efficient while installing our bidet and fixing the toilet. His pricing also seemed very reasonable. Definitely recommend to use his services.

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it and are happy we managed to assist. ^TP

Alan in Sarnia
Alan in Sarnia

Shower faucet repair

Alex was a great help to me fixing a leaking shower faucet. He first provided a no cost estimate and recommendations for finding non-standard replacement parts. He then came to replace the cartridges and diverter. This was much harder than normal since the previous plumber had cemented the cartridges to the holding flanges. Alex managed to remove and replace the cartridges without damaging the tiles or wall. I would highly recommend Alex to others.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we been able to assist you with your plumbing needs. ^TP

More about The Toronto Plumber .Ca

The Toronto Plumber .CA are experts with years of experience in both plumbing and drain services for residential and commercial properties. At The Toronto Plumber .CA we are experiences in range of different drain and plumbing related jobs.

Our drain services range from drain repair, drain pipe replacement to backwater valve installation and more.

We also offer a wide range of plumbing services like: frozen pipes thawing, kitchen / laundry / bathroom faucet installation, replacement and repair, toilet / urinal installation, replacement and repair, bath tub installation, replacement or repair, dishwasher / washing machine installation, fridge ice-maker installation.

At The Toronto Plumber .CA we are serious about what we do, and with that all of our services are done by Master Licensed Plumbers with years of experience in drain and plumbing fields.

Don't wait for your problem to get worse, call us today and will be happy to help you.