The Toronto Plumber .Ca

Reviews for The Toronto Plumber .Ca

Clare in Toronto
Clare in Toronto

toilet leak repair

The company responded to my request within hours on a Sunday. Alex then came when he said he would and explained everything in detail. he was fast, efficient, reasonable and expert! Really appreciated the quality of work and the explanation. We will definitely call him again! Thanks Alex! Clare P.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you in a timely manner and resolve your plumbing problem.

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

bathtub leak, faucet replacement

Great! Today John and Andre replaced my bathtub drain, changed my kitchen faucet, installed my bidet attachment and tightened my bathroom sink hot water handle. They were professional, courteous and attentive. I recommend without reservation.

Thank you for your feedback.

^ VM

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Bathroom Leak

Hired to fix a leak from the upstairs bathroom to the main floor bathroom. Discovered the problem was the shower faucet/fixture, which needed to be replaced completely. This involved cutting through tile, welding new pipe, etc.

Alex was prompt and professional, and provided full explanations to any/all questions that I had. From the first call to the last visit, the entire job took less than 48 hours!

I would definitely hire The Toronto Plumber again.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to resolve your plumbing issue and to do so per your expectations and in a timely manner. Once again, thank you for your feedback and for choosing The Toronto Plumber .CA

Richard Muise in Brampton
Richard Muise in Brampton

bathroom tub faucet

Stopped the leak. Recommended to replace hot water tank that might be the cause of the problem. There on time. Recommended the best option for price and quality. All done in a short time.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able too resolve your plumbing problem and repair it in a timely manner.

Brampton Satisfaction in Etobicoke
Brampton Satisfaction in Etobicoke

Excellent work for reasonable cost.

After discovering a leak in my water heater pipes, which had started causing some damage, I called Toronto Plumber .ca Despite the freezing rain and difficultly getting to my home from another job in Toronto, Terry asssured me that they would try to get to my problem the same day. As promised, Alex (the owner) arrived after driving through freezing rain from Toronto, assessed my problem quickly, showed a chart of costs to prepare an estimate and quoted the job fairly. Watching Alex work proved that he is an excellent professional, repairing my water heater pipes in a reasonable time at the fair price he quoted. I definitely recommend TheTorontoPlumber. ca

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy we were able to assist you and meet your expectations. We try our best to provide a reasonably priced service and go out of our way when it comes to restoring basic necessities like Hot Water.

Toilet Leaking From Around the Base

The toilet was leaking from around the base. Alex, the plumber, determined that the problem was a broken flange. He fixed it with a repair kit and re-installed the toilet. He also checked the bolts on the other toilet to make sure they were tight and siliconed around the base.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad Alex was able to assist you and resolve your plumbing problem in a timely manner. Once again thank you for your feedback and for choosing The Toronto Plumber .CA

^ PT

s in Toronto
s in Toronto

Plumbing

I Called The Toronto Plumber.ca for an issue with my water heater on this past Friday to schedule an inspection. He came the next morning Saturday (free of charge), at 9 am as he mentioned to me on Friday. The owner, Alex, was the service technician. He assessed the problem in less then 1 minute (the problem that I has suspected). Gave me 3 options and pricing right on the spot. I agreed to the work needed and he did the job asap! On final billing, he even charged me less as quoted (I was willing to pay price with out discount). He even saw another issue that he gave me pricing for future work if I wanted with no pressure. He is an excellent plumber with fair pricing. He is now my plumber for my home (future needs) and my businesses. I have several properties and will use Alex (The Toronto Plumber.ca) for all future plumbing needs!! I put $0 for the cost because I don't like posting prices. He was fair and he is running a business, I don't like when people post my prices from my business. Its always best to get 3 quotes and in this case, he was my first call and last call based on his prices. I knew what the part cost (prior to calling a plumber) and his labour was spot on and reasonable for the scope of work.
Steve

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you with your plumbing needs and have met your expectations. Once again, thank you for choosing The Toronto Plumber .CA and sharing your experience, it means a lot to us.

Lyle in Cabbagetown
Lyle in Cabbagetown

Toilet repair

I have had Alex come to my house twice now to fix two toilets that kept malfunctioning. On both occasions, different problems were effortlessly solved. What strikes me is just how efficient, kind, and smart Alex can be, and on both occasions he came the same day I called (in fact, he came on a Saturday, his day off, because he wanted to take care of his repeat customers). He's reasonably priced and does a terrific job quickly but thoroughly. I couldn't recommend a plumber more highly.

Sunita in Toronto
Sunita in Toronto

Condo Toilet Repair

Alex was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He identified the problem quickly, thoroughly explained what needed to be done and repaired the problem efficiently. He provided excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to use this company again or recommend to others.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad we were able to help you and resolve your plumbing problems. Best regards.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Leaking bathroom shower / cracked drain in kitchen

After being driven insane by a constant drip from the shower/bath, Alex from the Toronto plumber attended and repaired the shower, and repaired a cracked sink drain in the kitchen.

Alex took the time to explain what the issues were, and didn’t charge to diagnose the issue.

Great experience.
James

Thank you for you're feedback James. We are pleased we were able to assist you in fixing you leaking shower and repairing the kitchen drain. We would also like to thank you for taking your time sharing your experience with out company as well as choosing our company. Best of wishes.

More about The Toronto Plumber .Ca

The Toronto Plumber .CA are experts with years of experience in both plumbing and drain services for residential and commercial properties. At The Toronto Plumber .CA we are experiences in range of different drain and plumbing related jobs.

Our drain services range from drain repair, drain pipe replacement to backwater valve installation and more.

We also offer a wide range of plumbing services like: frozen pipes thawing, kitchen / laundry / bathroom faucet installation, replacement and repair, toilet / urinal installation, replacement and repair, bath tub installation, replacement or repair, dishwasher / washing machine installation, fridge ice-maker installation.

At The Toronto Plumber .CA we are serious about what we do, and with that all of our services are done by Master Licensed Plumbers with years of experience in drain and plumbing fields.

Don't wait for your problem to get worse, call us today and will be happy to help you.