Kitchen Nation

Reviews for Kitchen Nation

Santosh in Brampton
Santosh in Brampton

Kitchen remodeling

I had the most fantastic experience with Kitchen nation and their designer sapna.  I had the most horrific house purchase process and they were one of the few happy delights in it.  At the top tier kitchen level, the quality is all very comparable, so what made me choose them?  I think having someone who understands your taste, what you want, and just "get you" is SOOO important!!  I can't express enough how I only had to express my desires ONCE and Sapna remembers it all and can see my vision. Her designs were so much better then other places I had gone to, and I went to all the top ones.  She's SUPER accommodating, super fast turnaround time, and kitchen nation have more choices.  For example, Door color, they can customized that to ANY colour you want as long as you can give them a colour number.

It was such a fun and amazing experience working with kitchen nation and sapna, and she was much much more experienced in terms of actual kitchen function.  When u do a kitchen renovation, ventilation, gas line, amps, volts, water line, all that need to be factored in.  kitchen nation  just knew all that, and wasn't only solely focused on the "design" aspect.  I would recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE to use them!!!

Thanks, Santosh you like our work. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Please give us chance to work again for any future project. Team kitchen nation.

Willson in Brampton
Willson in Brampton

Complete kitchen renovation

We love our kitchen nation kitchen ! The quality of the cabinets, the design and the service from sapna and her team was/is amazing. When we decided to renovate our kitchen we looked at several options. we knew that we wanted to work with kitchen nation. Sapna measured the kitchen, but also took the time to understand our taste and what we wanted to achieve. We really appreciate that Sapna gave us direction and was honest enough to let us know when she thought something would not look right. We got help with the countertops, backsplash, appliances and accessories. The result is a beautiful and functional kitchen with much more storage space then we had before, We looked at remodeling the kitchen as an investment, so it's best to work with design professionals. We're very pleased with the results and tell people that are thinking about a new kitchen to check out kitchen nation because they will be happy for years to to come.

Thanks willson for your feedback glad you like our work. We will meet soon for your basement renovation.

Debbie
Debbie

Kitchen Renovation

Beautiful new location I visited there Brampton showroom but end up buying from Toronto Location. I just can't say enough positive things about kitchen nation What a wonderful experience we had with the design and installation of our new kitchen and entertainment unit Quality workmanship and outstanding Customer Service are clearly the pillars they have built their company on. Sapna and the entire team were amazing. It was such a positive experience from start to finish! Everyone, the showroom staff, the counter people and the installers, was knowledgeable, professional, and patient with our many questions and requests! "No problem" was the answer I heard over and over again throughout the entire process. The "after installation service" has been equally as positive. Having a beautiful new kitchen is a dream come true and I absolutely LOVE it! I have no hesitation in recommending kitchen nation to my friends and family!

Thanks Debbie For your business and beautiful review.Please inform us if we can help you in any other project.

Bianca12 in North York
Bianca12 in North York

Kitchen Cabinet Doors

I contacted them to change my Cabinet Doors. It was a Rush request and they completed within a week with the reasonable cost. Very fast and satisfied service. The installation guy is really good. He did a perfect job.

Thanks Bianca for your business. Please give us the opportunity to work on any future project.

Nuzair in Toronto
Nuzair in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Kitchen Nation has the creative thinking of taking a small space and making it very functional and beautiful. The whole process was very straightforward from the beginning and they answered any questions and concerns we had. The installers were great as well, very clean and polite. Overall we are very happy with the product!.. That Anisur Fasyal really is a good guy and really knows his stuff.

Thanks Nuzair glad you like our services.

Rayeed in Brampton
Rayeed in Brampton

Best Service in the Industry

Not only was the quaity of the work amazing when this great company worked on my kitchen, the service was the high point of the experience. All the staff we spoke to definitely wanted to do their best on the job and showed it.

Thanks Rayeed for your project and glad you like our work.

Sheema in Scarborough
Sheema in Scarborough

Kitchen

Kitchen Nation did a wonderful job on our kitchen. We did a full scale project from cabinetry, countertops, lighting, flooring and painting. Anisur was a wonderful designer guiding us through every step of the project. The Job was completed on time and we are extremely satisfied! Will highly recommend.

Thanks, eema for your project and glad you like our work.

Joshita in Mississauga
Joshita in Mississauga

Kitchen Reno

They did a great job. Very professional and timely. Price was reasonable and way cheaper than home depot. They delivery the right service. I would definetly recommend Kitchen Nation. Enjoying my new kitchen!!!!

Thank you for your review Joshita! Glad you are enjoying the kitchen

Mary A.
Mary A.

Kitchen Renovation

We had our small kitchen redesigned so that it would be a more functional space. Deepak and his team from Kitchen Nation came up with a plan that gave us just what we wanted. He explained the options we had and had solutions for all of our concerns. We wish to thank Nafisa who coordinated the entire process. We communicated with her every step of the way and this was very important to us. The contractors that worked at our house were always professional and easy to work with. We would not hesitate to have Kitchen Nation do other renovations for us. We are very pleased with our new kitchen!

Thanks Mary for your business. And glad you like our work.

Akash Jain  in Brampton
Akash Jain in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

I had a wonderful eperience working with Kitchen Nation! I went in there with a blurry vision of what I wanted but with the help of Deepak we were able to clear that vision and create a beatiful designed kitchen. From design to end construction everything went smoothly! I LOVE my custom kitchen! It really gives the "WOW" factor to my house! Thank you to everyone at Kitchen Nation!

Thanks Mr. Akash for your kind review.

More about Kitchen Nation

Kitchen Nation

www.kitchennation.ca is a kitchen renovation firm specializing in creating extraordinary design and storage on realistic budgets. From Designing to Reality, we make more than kitchens. We make family dreams come true. Kitchen nation provide followings: Custom Kitchen cabinets, Counter-tops: Granite, Quartz, Corian or Laminate, Vanities, Walk-in-closets, Custom Closets, Bedroom Cabinetry, Laundry & Mudroom Storage, Kitchen Accessories, Wall units, Entertainment Centres, Custom Bars, Home offices, Home gym, Home library, MDF Doors, Maple Doors, Wood Doors, Plywood Cabinets, Decorative Mouldings, Decorative Hardwares, Kitchen Sinks, Kitchen Faucets, Kitchen Hoods & Fans, Refacing cabinets, Backsplash tiles.....

CONCEPT
We are a fresh and forward thinking design/build firm that is driven to create extraordinary spaces, including designer interiors, unique kitchens, extraordinary bathrooms and spacious closets that provide a high-end emotional connection for our clients. Our strength is listening to our clients’ needs and developing a design that is an expression of their lifestyle and stylistic preferences, combined with our own unique design sense within realistic budgets and timelines is our key priority.

PROCESS
Our design process is simple but intensive. We believe in upfront planning. We take a holistic approach to design, with a diverse background in Interior, Kitchen, and Bathroom Design, we fuse together several approaches to thoroughly explore the possibilities of a space during design development. We ask many questions to fully understand the needs and desires of our clients and subsequently develop solutions that address these wants and needs with universal yet bespoke designs.

APPROACH
One of the most valued aspects of Kitchen Nation is the knowledge that we bring to project implementation and construction. Our work is grounded in an understanding of market dynamics and trends, we are proficient in helping our clients determine what to build, not just how to design it. Through these systems, we have saved clients thousands of dollars by finding smarter ways to deliver renovation projects.

Brand philosophy
We believe there is a lot more to a kitchen than cooking. It is a place where family comes together and spends quality time together – cooking, eating, sharing, bonding… Kitchen Nation aims at creating kitchens that can be “heart of your home”, a place where you spend most of your time when you are home.

Our wide range of products and suppliers means that we can meet your budget and provide designs in any style. Other advantages include less administrative burden as we oversee all stages of construction, coordination and contracting, and you receive an accurate knowledge of costs and guaranteed cost estimates.

SATISFACTION
And most important, we give you peace of mind that your project will be completed the way it was planned. As a result, Kitchen Nation attracts the business, people, and activity that lead to sustained performances.