Kitchen Nation

905 595 1211
80 Clementine Drive, Unit#15
Brampton
L6Y 5R5

I had the most fantastic experience with Kitchen nation and their designer sapna.  I had the most horrific house purchase process and they were one of the few happy delights in it.  At the top tier kitchen level, the quality is all very comparable, so what made me choose them?  I think having someone who understands your taste, what you want, and just "get you" is SOOO important!!  I can't express enough how I only had to express my desires ONCE and Sapna remembers it all and can see my vision. Her designs were so much better then other places I had gone to, and I went to all the top ones.  She's SUPER accommodating, super fast turnaround time, and kitchen nation have more choices.  For example, Door color, they can customized that to ANY colour you want as long as you can give them a colour number.

It was such a fun and amazing experience working with kitchen nation and sapna, and she was much much more experienced in terms of actual kitchen function.  When u do a kitchen renovation, ventilation, gas line, amps, volts, water line, all that need to be factored in.  kitchen nation  just knew all that, and wasn't only solely focused on the "design" aspect.  I would recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE to use them!!!

Thanks, Santosh you like our work. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Please give us chance to work again for any future project. Team kitchen nation.

Willson in Brampton
Willson in Brampton

Complete kitchen renovation

We love our kitchen nation kitchen ! The quality of the cabinets, the design and the service from sapna and her team was/is amazing. When we decided to renovate our kitchen we looked at several options. we knew that we wanted to work with kitchen nation. Sapna measured the kitchen, but also took the time to understand our taste and what we wanted to achieve. We really appreciate that Sapna gave us direction and was honest enough to let us know when she thought something would not look right. We got help with the countertops, backsplash, appliances and accessories. The result is a beautiful and functional kitchen with much more storage space then we had before, We looked at remodeling the kitchen as an investment, so it's best to work with design professionals. We're very pleased with the results and tell people that are thinking about a new kitchen to check out kitchen nation because they will be happy for years to to come.

Thanks willson for your feedback glad you like our work. We will meet soon for your basement renovation.

Debbie
Debbie

Kitchen Renovation

Beautiful new location I visited there Brampton showroom but end up buying from Toronto Location. I just can't say enough positive things about kitchen nation What a wonderful experience we had with the design and installation of our new kitchen and entertainment unit Quality workmanship and outstanding Customer Service are clearly the pillars they have built their company on. Sapna and the entire team were amazing. It was such a positive experience from start to finish! Everyone, the showroom staff, the counter people and the installers, was knowledgeable, professional, and patient with our many questions and requests! "No problem" was the answer I heard over and over again throughout the entire process. The "after installation service" has been equally as positive. Having a beautiful new kitchen is a dream come true and I absolutely LOVE it! I have no hesitation in recommending kitchen nation to my friends and family!

Thanks Debbie For your business and beautiful review.Please inform us if we can help you in any other project.

Bianca12 in North York
Bianca12 in North York

Kitchen Cabinet Doors

I contacted them to change my Cabinet Doors. It was a Rush request and they completed within a week with the reasonable cost. Very fast and satisfied service. The installation guy is really good. He did a perfect job.

Thanks Bianca for your business. Please give us the opportunity to work on any future project.

Nuzair in Toronto
Nuzair in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Kitchen Nation has the creative thinking of taking a small space and making it very functional and beautiful. The whole process was very straightforward from the beginning and they answered any questions and concerns we had. The installers were great as well, very clean and polite. Overall we are very happy with the product!.. That Anisur Fasyal really is a good guy and really knows his stuff.

Thanks Nuzair glad you like our services.

Rayeed in Brampton
Rayeed in Brampton

Best Service in the Industry

Not only was the quaity of the work amazing when this great company worked on my kitchen, the service was the high point of the experience. All the staff we spoke to definitely wanted to do their best on the job and showed it.

Thanks Rayeed for your project and glad you like our work.

Sheema in Scarborough
Sheema in Scarborough

Kitchen

Kitchen Nation did a wonderful job on our kitchen. We did a full scale project from cabinetry, countertops, lighting, flooring and painting. Anisur was a wonderful designer guiding us through every step of the project. The Job was completed on time and we are extremely satisfied! Will highly recommend.

Thanks, eema for your project and glad you like our work.

Joshita in Mississauga
Joshita in Mississauga

Kitchen Reno

They did a great job. Very professional and timely. Price was reasonable and way cheaper than home depot. They delivery the right service. I would definetly recommend Kitchen Nation. Enjoying my new kitchen!!!!

Thank you for your review Joshita! Glad you are enjoying the kitchen

Mary A.
Mary A.

Kitchen Renovation

We had our small kitchen redesigned so that it would be a more functional space. Deepak and his team from Kitchen Nation came up with a plan that gave us just what we wanted. He explained the options we had and had solutions for all of our concerns. We wish to thank Nafisa who coordinated the entire process. We communicated with her every step of the way and this was very important to us. The contractors that worked at our house were always professional and easy to work with. We would not hesitate to have Kitchen Nation do other renovations for us. We are very pleased with our new kitchen!

Thanks Mary for your business. And glad you like our work.

Akash Jain  in Brampton
Akash Jain in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

I had a wonderful eperience working with Kitchen Nation! I went in there with a blurry vision of what I wanted but with the help of Deepak we were able to clear that vision and create a beatiful designed kitchen. From design to end construction everything went smoothly! I LOVE my custom kitchen! It really gives the "WOW" factor to my house! Thank you to everyone at Kitchen Nation!

Thanks Mr. Akash for your kind review.

More about Kitchen Nation

Kitchen Nation www. kitchennation. ca is a kitchen renovation firm specializing in creating extraordinary design and storage on realistic budgets. From Designing to Reality, we make more than kitchens. We make family dreams come true. Kitchen nation provide followings: Custom Kitchen cabinets, Counter-tops: Granite, Quartz, Corian or Laminate, Vanities, Walk-in-closets, ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Brampton?