Imperial Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Brampton  >  Imperial Pest Control

Reviews for Imperial Pest Control

1 review Boucherville, QC

Mice Treatment

I started noticing mice activity for in the month of December but within few weeks, it increased rapidly. I was really troubled and called Imperial Pest Control. They were prompt to answer and the very next day 2 of their technicians came and treated each and every corner.

They made me understand about the source and precautions I need to take for future.

They were professional and to be honest a true value for money.

Kimberly in Dallas
Kimberly in Dallas
1 review Windsor, ON

Best help I have ever recieved

So thankful for the staff and technicians. We had helped a friend in a hoarder situation that was roach infested with bed bugs that no other pest control company would take on. The crew at Imperial was so helpful and caring and precise with everything they said and did. It was a long battle because of the deplorable conditions but working with them and a bunch of housework we now have this property in order. I truly do not know what I would have done without them. Not one other company would help us

Newjersey1! in
Newjersey1! in
1 review Saint-Quentin, NB

Takes care of our summer house 32114

We use Imperial Pest Prevention for our summer home in Florida and they do a great job, Year after year when we return, it is always to a bug-free house, nice looking shrubs, and a beautiful lawn. They are always courteous and call before coming out, email service reports to me that are nicely documented, and are always very thorough, and explain everything in great detail. My wife and I are always pleased with the technicians and office staff.

Krunal from Brampton
Krunal from Brampton

Pest Control

I called Imperial because of scratching animal noises in my attic. The representatives responded and arrived within a few hours and inspected my home interior and exterior for the pests. It was determined that there were mice in my attic and within a few hours Ramesh's people came to my home and applied the pesticide to resolve it. He explained everything that was involved and what he was doing. I found him very professional and highly responsive to my needs. A few months later when fall arrived and we ended up with a squirrel in our basement, we didn't hesitate to call him again. Ramesh's people remembered us and was here the next day. He called in his team who blocked all possible entrances to my home (I hadn't asked them to do this the first time) and trapped the squirrel within a few hours. they returned that night to retrieve the squirrel. I'm a very satisfied customer and would not hesitate to recommend Imperial Pest Control in the future. They are the only phone call I will make.

More about Imperial Pest Control

Imperial Pest Control provides professional services for Pest control for Mice, Wasps, Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Millipedes, Ants, Centipede etc. They offer survey and submission of estimates free of charge and also offer senior's discount.