Millenium Shutters & Blinds

Aurora ON L4G3N2
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Aurora  >  Millenium Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Millenium Shutters & Blinds

LMI in Toronto

I have specified Millenium Shutters and Blinds for many of my clients over the years. Gord and Co. are simply "The Best". Beautifully crafted shutters and professional installation every time. My clients are always happy and my company is well represented. I wouldn't trust my clients homes to anyone else!

Satisfied in Denlow
9.8/10

Millenium installed custom shutters in our bedroom windows recently and we are delighted with the results. We had the rooms re-decorated at the same time and Joseph and his team coordinated the colours with our painters so the final result was a perfect match. Quality, price and on-time service was excellent.

Samsy from Forest Hill

Joseph and the team are fantastic - great pricing and attention to detail for custom shutters. They were on time, polite, courteous, and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

More about Millenium Shutters & Blinds

We’re not this good by accident! Millenium Shutters and Blinds is a proudly Canadian, family owned and operated manufacturer of premium custom wood shutters and quality blinds. We are focused on outstanding craftsmanship and customer care. We practice excellence!