Fahselt Overhead Door Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Leduc County AB T9G0C9
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Edmonton  >  Fahselt Overhead Door Inc.

Reviews for Fahselt Overhead Door Inc.

Elizabeth from Edmonton
Elizabeth from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

garage door installation

I was initially upset after my dealings with Neal, as my invoice was higher than quoted. There was extra work that needed to be completed, but after speaking with Neal on the phone I was under the impression that I wouldn't be paying for it. When I received my invoice I was very upset as there was extra labor on there. I let Neal know of my frustrations, but still paid the bill. After writing a negative review for Neal on this site he contacted me in hopes to improve my experience. I did have to wait a little while and remind Neal of his offer to come out, but he did end up coming out a few days ago and fully explained all of the extra work he had to do for my garage. I also believe he only charged me for an hour or two of extra labor when it took an extra four to do the work, so I appreciate that now. My experience with Neal began as a negative one but he worked to make it a positive one. I think he was just going through a busy, tough time with his company and I was really frustrated with contractors, so we just clashed. I'm not pretty happy with Neal (now) and would likely recommend him as he seems to actually care about his company and the work he does.

Review has 1 previous version
Linda in Edmonton
Linda in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

New openers and repairs

Neal Fahselt did an excellent job of programming two new automatic door openers and making sure they were working properly. The price was very fair and the service was professional. He also was very thorough on a second garage door, making sure it was working properly and doing required maintenance. He went out of his way to make sure I was looked after.

Thank you for your kind comments Linda, your business is greatly appreciated!

More about Fahselt Overhead Door Inc.

Specializing in the sales, installation, maintenance, and repair of garage (residential) and shop (commercial/ agricultural) overhead doors and openers.