SEARS INDOOR CLEAN AIR SERVICES

Christine in Richmond
Christine in Richmond
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

duct cleaning

my recommendation is NOT to go to Sears company to get your duct clean because in my case I was NOT SATISFIED with the service. my duct was not fully clean, they missed a few ducts when I wasn't watching. To do this kind of job, I suggested to follow them around and for the price I was paying it wasn't worth it. When I did indeed made the complaint, they didn't follow up I'm so disappointed for a company that cannot handle this small job. I've been phoning so many numbers and they all gave me the run around. So don't get caught like I did.
Any other service they offered I don't have a problem, just the duct work is NOT good.