Ikea

angela from Ottawa
angela from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

kitchen reno

I loved the kitchen appliances they had and will contine to buy them for years to come. It is fresh look with bright colours! I recommend ikea kitchen appliances to everyone out there!

Carol from Ottawa
Carol from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen

Awesome experience purchasing my IKEA kitchen! Was fun to plan myself (had help as well:), easy payment plan, delivery on time as scheduled. Installers David and Graham very efficient and knowledgeable.! Would not go anywhere else now!

Krista Jensen from Merrickville
Krista Jensen from Merrickville
6 reviews Merrickville, ON

Different household items

I depend on Ikea for affordable decorative items for around my home. Including candles and kitchen items, like cups and plates, etc. Plus, there is a good variety of affordable lamps and childrens items.

christine milloy in Kanata
christine milloy in Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

Kitchen Reno

I challenged myself to renovate my kitchen. the planning software was so easy to use and the staff were so knowledgeable. I picked up the flat pack boxes, assembled every cabinet using the very easy picture instructions and voila! I have this fantastic kitchen...best part is I did this by myself and I'm a woman! Girl Power!!!!