Max Moving Corp

Reviews for Max Moving Corp

Vicki in Boston
Vicki in Boston

So Much Damage!

Unfortunately, I am very unhappy with the service Max Moving provided. When I booked them, I clarified that they would provide blankets and protection for our furniture. It seems that they did not. As we settled into our new home, we found numerous items that were damaged. Our shoe shelf was bent out of shape and has lost a foot. The computer desk has a scrap on the top that has removed the veneer finish. Our headboard for our bed was scrapped all along the top. Our bookshelf has a scrap along the side. A lamp has the shade cracked. The foot to a desk disappeared. And, the worst of it all, a cedar, hand made chest that was given to me 20 years ago, has a deep gouge on it. It seems that something must have fallen on it or something.

I imagine if you were simply moving boxes, these guys would be ok (although they were an hour later than the agreed upon time) but if you have anything you care about, try someone else.

Hello Vicki.
Thank you for your review.

Just want to make it clear for everyone, you called us to make any complaints after 2 MONTH your moving was done.

During the moving all your items were covered with blankets in the truck, when we unload your furniture, you checked it and signed contract, that's truck is empty and you have no damage.

We don't know what's happened in you home after and why you trying to put this on us after 2 month is passed.

We can accept claim within 3 business days the job is done, but not 2 month.

648-408-6684

Move within GTA

I moved from an apartment in Etobicoke to a house in Toronto and it couldn't have gone better. Not only were the movers very efficient (got the job done in less than 3 hours) but they were friendly and eager to help. Will definitely recommend to anyone who will listen.

647-408-6684

Moving in Toronto

Max Moving Corp
647-408-6684
North York
M2R2C4

This month I had a move in Newmarket. I will really recommend this company to my friends. Fast, quick and reliable service. The guys were so friendly, helpful and easy going. Definitely the best company I deal with in GTA.
Especially thanks to Bogdan, Alex and Baha.
Thank you Vlad.

Hope to see you on your next moving.

Pkim28 in Toronto
Pkim28 in Toronto

Packing and moving

These guys are great. We had a big move from Toronto to Ottawa and went with these guys after calling multiple movers . They had the most reasonable cost, timely in toronto and early to Ottawa the next day, and logistically they made it work without extra cost/hidden costs. They worked hard and I would highly recommend these guys. Thanks for the smooth move!

Thank you Peter.
All the best to you and your family.

darren.steiner78
darren.steiner78
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moving

Amazing work. The guys were very fast and professional! I would recommend to anyone who's looking to move!

Thank you Darren.

dberg
dberg
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moving homes

Vlad and his crew at Max Moving are quick, efficient and gentle. I used them in May and again a few days ago. Both moves were flawless and their quotes are bang on. Best quotes in the GTA..... and no hidden fees.
I have recommended Vlad at Max Moving to friends. They were all very happy with the work Max Moving does.
I am a skeptical person and Vlad eased all my fears

David Berg

Thank you David.

Hope to work with you again and again.

Igor from KLiM & CO
Igor from KLiM & CO

Time savers!!!

We are very happy with Max moving!
They came on time, help us packing some boxes and wrapping items.fast clean, well done.
Amazing team work. Great price.

Katherine in Newmarket
Katherine in Newmarket
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Best moving ever!

Best moving company I ever work with !!!
My last 2 moving was with a Max moving team. Guys was punctual, knowledgeable, professional and VERY nice people.
Every time I worked with them I confident in timeline and my stuff safety .

Best Regards! Katherin.

Hello Katherin.
Thank you for your review.
All the best to you and your family at your new place.

Tracy
Tracy

Moving

This was seriously the best moving company I have ever used. I move a lot and I have had damaged furniture. Movers steal from me being slow to charge more. It was so amazing this crew was so friendly and clean and everything arrived perfectly. I am so grateful they were recommended to me and I will be suggesting them to others I know who need movers. Thank you

Thank you Tracy.
All the best to you, and hope to see you on your next movings.

Tml75forever
Tml75forever
1 review Whitby, ON

This company moved my mom today.

They helped with last minute packing and moved super fast and efficient. I even tipped them and I'm usually cheap.

Thank you Tim.
Hope to do more of your moves in the future.

More about Max Moving Corp

Max Moving makes moving to Toronto easy and fast! Best commercial moving Toronto!
Every year in Toronto thousands of people and companies move from one place to another, but only some of them do it with pleasure. Most common, moving is very stressful event, but if you deal with Max Moving, Toronto local, long distance, residential and corporate moves, the moving becomes quick and enjoyable event.
We have packed and moved thousands of satisfied residents and businesses in Toronto, many of them several times. We do moving anywhere within GTA and outside of it. We pride ourselves on providing quality moving services with our Toronto moving supplies at affordable price.
What benefits can you get if you move with Max Moving?

Every day we work hard to make our service better and to reduce the price. We want to be a leader in the list of the cheap moving supplies Toronto.

You can move within GTA, outside the area or between districts any time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
We accept full responsibility for your personal belongings.
We consider any complaint from our valued customers.
At every stage of your move to Toronto, you will be served by polite, punctual and professional staff.
We provide all necessary packing materials and supplies in any quantity.
We use only specialized furniture vans and professional rigging equipment.
Max Moving offers:

Packing and unpacking.
Affordable prices.
Move planning and execution.
Residential moving.
Moving through the city.
Discounted packaging materials.
Insurance and service contracts.
Commercial moving Toronto.