Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto

Main Circuit Board

thought one of my circuit breakers needed to be replaced, so I called Danco and right there, on the spot, he walked me through how to fix. I hadn't reset the circuit properly. Cost me nothing. Fantastic Service.

We don't like to see people spend money they don't have to it's our goal to serve you when you really need it and not take advantage of simple solutions if you have any future needs please don't hesitate to call thanks for the kind words

Bev
Bev
1 review Ottawa, ON

GFI Outlet Replacement

GFI outlet in kitchen required replacement as reset button was no longer working. Provided very prompt service [ next day appointment] and Dan was on time, work performed in a professional manner and price was as quoted. Highly recommend and will definitely utilize this company again should I require any additional electrical work to be performed.

All Covid precautions were taken and adhered

Clark Freeman
Clark Freeman

Basement reno

Danco Electrical Services installed all of the wiring in my basement renovation project. He is very experienced and knowledgeable. He made suggestions and implemented all of our requirements in a timely fashion. I will definitely contract with Danco for future projects.

My pleasure Clark thank u again

Sara in Barrie
Sara in Barrie

Replacing Light Switches throughout the House

Dan was very professional, efficient and friendly. His pricing was very reasonable and he got the job done. I'm very happy with the service he provided and would definitely recommend.

Katy in Mississauga
Katy in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors

Excellent, speedy, and professional service. Minor job and he squeezed me in and told me exactly what kind of smoke detectors to buy. Efficient communication via text, and took precautions because of covid like wearing a mask. Couldn’t be happier!

Peter in Ottawa, ON
Peter in Ottawa, ON
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent ability to diagnose electrical issue

I am very happy to have Dan's help with my electrical issues. Dan showed up on time and got right to investigating the source of the problem he and I had discussed at length by phone the day before. In short order, he had a theory as to what the problem was and went to work to verify it... He found the predicted mis-connected neutral wire in a far away switch box, corrected it to a different neutral bundle, and thereby solved my wiring issue.

In the past, I had Dan install a 240V/40A EVSE outlet in my garage for electric vehicle charging. He and his co-worker Rod did excellent work. I never had any problems with the circuit, and it was very professionally installed, looking great in my garage. I've seen other EVSE outlet installs by other electricians which did not look professional (and in one case, required 2 follow-up visits to achieve ESA approval).

I highly recommend Dan for his professionalism, knowledge, and attention to detail.

Any time thanks

Sandy
Sandy

Installed outdoor lights

I called to request a quote to have some outdoor lights installed on my house and was pleasantly surprised to have someone there within an hour to do the work!! Very professional and reasonably priced! Highly recommended!!

It was certainly our pleasure thanks again and stay safe

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of residential electrical switches, lighting fixtures

I was extremely impressed with Dan - his depth of skill and experience is evident and his professionalism is outstanding. Despite the mess of wiring that previous owners left behind, he was able to sort out and clean up the wiring, ensuring that the switches and fixtures were safe and done correctly. I would strongly recommend Danco Electrical to anyone - the work is done properly, promptly and at a reasonable price. Add to that the fact that Dan is a genuinely nice guy and you can't go wrong.

My absolute pleasure all the best

Basement electrical

Dan came in on time and within estimate to complete the work. Lighting looks great and I have plenty of outlets. He discussed any changes he was proposing and was up front about cost. We drywalled the basement and he returned to cut the potlights out saving a bunch of headaches on my end!

Dinesh in Nepean
Dinesh in Nepean

Home electrical issue

Dan was super responsive and provided great and timely advice to resolve an electrical issue with the external plug point and a tripped circuit breaker; highly recommend for his professionalism and knowledge!

A pleasure my friend

More about Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Danco Electrical Services Ltd is a small local business in the Ottawa area . Our motto is honour & pride in our workmanship . Our fully licensed and insured staff 's goal is to provide you with the same service that we would provide for our own family's . Our ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Ottawa?