Danco Electrical Services Ltd

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Nepean  >  Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot tub disconnect

Electrician was straightforward in explaining what needed to be done to disconnect my hot tub. The work done quickly. Good rates compared to other companies. Also, good customer service; would definitely use again.

Paraflare in Brampton
Paraflare in Brampton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Baseboard heater in bedroom over garage

He showed up on time and got right to work. He was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. The work was to run a wire from the panel in the basement up to a 2nd floor bedroom over the garage. Where he had to drill holes in the wall, his drill had a cover that minimized the dust. He saved the circles that he cut out of the drywall for us to patch the walls. Any debris that he made, he cleaned up. Once the job was done, tested everything to make sure it was working property. He had quoted us the price over the phone. When we called around to other electricians, his was competitive. The price he had quoted was the price he invoiced. We are very satisfied with the job that was done and will call him again if we need anything else in the future,

Thank unforthcoming kind words all the best

Mike in London
Mike in London

Light installation, GFCI repair

On time, friendly and professional, quick and excellent job, and explained everything he was doing.

I could not be more impressed with the work Dan performed. He was able to fit in our job on short notice, and showed up on time to the minute. He took the time to explain everything he was doing, and took care to pay attention to the finer details of the work being done. He was very polite and professional, and we would definitely recommend him.

Barrhaven Family in Ottawa
Barrhaven Family in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fixed power junction in garage. Great Job!

Dan came by and quickly identified a problem hidden away in the garage regarding a constantly tripping breaker. He fixed the problem very quickly. Most importantly, it had created a serious but unknown safety issue - so am very thankful to him. Very fair price, and prompt and courteous and definitely professional. Recommended highly.

Your very welcome thank you

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Light fixture & switch installation

Excellent and informative service by Dan, who is a helpful and friendly electrician. I am very satisfied with the work he did, and I would be happy to hire him again. Highly recommended.

Gavin in Ottawa
Gavin in Ottawa

30 amp outlet relocation

I needed to relocate the 30 amp outlet for my clothes dryer and decided to hire a professional. After shopping around and reading reviews I decided on Danco Electrical. I called Dan and explained what I needed to do. He quoted me $350 over the phone which was about what I was expecting. He came over a few days later and did a fantastic job. He had to remove the vapour barrier and some insulation from the walls in order to thread the wires and he put it all back when he was done. In the end he charged me less than the original quote. Thanks Dan.

A complete pleasure no worries

Judy from Ottawa
Judy from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Outdoor Lights

Based on Danco Electrical Services's Homestars reviews, I called him up to help me with non-working outdoor lights. Daniel called back and we arranged a time for him to come. He came on time, did the electrical work very professionally. efficiently and explained what the problems were so that I understood what he was doing. Since I had aluminum wiring it required additional procedures. Daniel answered all my electrical questions and I appreciate very much that he also initiated and took time to explain my invoice to me. Yes, I would hire Danco Electrical Services again. The Homestars reviews on Danco were accurate and I have already recommended this company to my friends. On a further note, Daniel worked on my outdoor lights on a rainy day without any complaints. Thanks, Danco for the very professional Electrical Services.

Thank you Judy it was my pleasure to help you out all the best

Jim Godden in Ottawa
Jim Godden in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Electrical line for hot water tank

I required a 240, 30 amp line for my electrical water tank.I received three quotes and Danco electrical was the most reasonable. The work was done on time and in an efficient manner. The They took the time to explain how and they were going to run the line and answered all my questions to my satisfaction I would use Danco for future jobs and highly recommend them for any of your electrical needs doesn't matter how small,they take the time were very professional

Thanks Jim I hope everything worked out for u

Private
Private
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of diningroom light fixture

We purchased a new diningroom fixture that we thought would be easy to install - no such luck. Even with Dan on the case, he had to find a work-around, because the installation kit that came with the fixture was pretty crappy. Dan was great - efficient, good humoured, and committed to making things work out. Will definitely call him for our next job!

Julie in Barrhaven

Daniel in Ottawa
Daniel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace basement fluorescent ballast

Dan arrived on time as scheduled and quickly inspected my basement fluorescent light fixture which had stopped working despite having replaced the tubes. I had suspected the ballast was toast, Dan came with one just in case and replaced the faulty one once he confirmed that to be the case.
Very pleasant workmanship. I would not hesitate to recommend or use his services again.

--Daniel (Barrhaven)

My pleasure all the best

More about Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Danco Electrical Services Ltd is a small local business in the Ottawa area . Our motto is honour & pride in our workmanship . Our fully licensed and insured staff 's goal is to provide you with the same service that we would provide for our own family's . Our ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Nepean?