Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Sara in Barrie
Sara in Barrie

Replacing Light Switches throughout the House

Dan was very professional, efficient and friendly. His pricing was very reasonable and he got the job done. I'm very happy with the service he provided and would definitely recommend.

Katy in Mississauga
Katy in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors

Excellent, speedy, and professional service. Minor job and he squeezed me in and told me exactly what kind of smoke detectors to buy. Efficient communication via text, and took precautions because of covid like wearing a mask. Couldn’t be happier!

Peter in Ottawa, ON
Peter in Ottawa, ON
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent ability to diagnose electrical issue

I am very happy to have Dan's help with my electrical issues. Dan showed up on time and got right to investigating the source of the problem he and I had discussed at length by phone the day before. In short order, he had a theory as to what the problem was and went to work to verify it... He found the predicted mis-connected neutral wire in a far away switch box, corrected it to a different neutral bundle, and thereby solved my wiring issue.

In the past, I had Dan install a 240V/40A EVSE outlet in my garage for electric vehicle charging. He and his co-worker Rod did excellent work. I never had any problems with the circuit, and it was very professionally installed, looking great in my garage. I've seen other EVSE outlet installs by other electricians which did not look professional (and in one case, required 2 follow-up visits to achieve ESA approval).

I highly recommend Dan for his professionalism, knowledge, and attention to detail.

Any time thanks

Sandy
Sandy

Installed outdoor lights

I called to request a quote to have some outdoor lights installed on my house and was pleasantly surprised to have someone there within an hour to do the work!! Very professional and reasonably priced! Highly recommended!!

It was certainly our pleasure thanks again and stay safe

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of residential electrical switches, lighting fixtures

I was extremely impressed with Dan - his depth of skill and experience is evident and his professionalism is outstanding. Despite the mess of wiring that previous owners left behind, he was able to sort out and clean up the wiring, ensuring that the switches and fixtures were safe and done correctly. I would strongly recommend Danco Electrical to anyone - the work is done properly, promptly and at a reasonable price. Add to that the fact that Dan is a genuinely nice guy and you can't go wrong.

My absolute pleasure all the best

Basement electrical

Dan came in on time and within estimate to complete the work. Lighting looks great and I have plenty of outlets. He discussed any changes he was proposing and was up front about cost. We drywalled the basement and he returned to cut the potlights out saving a bunch of headaches on my end!

Dinesh in Nepean
Dinesh in Nepean

Home electrical issue

Dan was super responsive and provided great and timely advice to resolve an electrical issue with the external plug point and a tripped circuit breaker; highly recommend for his professionalism and knowledge!

A pleasure my friend

Abanti in Ottawa
Abanti in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home electrical service

Dan was awesome. Very professional, courteous and super knowledgeable. Took the time to follow up on his own, and spent a good amount of time during a home visit to help explain everything to us. He made the time to show up quickly, fixed the issue promptly and answered all our questions. Without a doubt would highly recommend!!

Thank u fir your kind words if you need anything please don't hesitate to call

Chris in Saint-lazare
Chris in Saint-lazare
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Circuit repair from original installation

Had a failed bathroom GFI outlet that I replaced but couldn't get to work. Dan was very accommodating to our schedule and helped out right away. Found out it was actually a hidden problem in the panel from the original installation. Fantastic and knowledgeable professional electrician with excellent work ethics. Would definitely call Danco again for any future work and certainly highly recommend

Thank you for the kind words my pleasure

Warsame in Hamilton
Warsame in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Reconnecting dryer circuit

Very professional, honest and reasonable price. He came 10 minutes before the time he said he would come. He said he would not charge me until he finds out the problem and fixes it, and he kept his word. He gave us an invoice and filed a safety certificate for us. We couldn’t be happier with his services and professionalism.

You are most welcome my friend a pleasure

More about Danco Electrical Services Ltd

Danco Electrical Services Ltd is a small local business in the Ottawa area . Our motto is honour & pride in our workmanship . Our fully licensed and insured staff 's goal is to provide you with the same service that we would provide for our own family's . Our ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Ottawa?