Ccs Contracting

438 Park Avenue Newmarket ON L3Y 1W1

Reviews for Ccs Contracting

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Office Laminate Floors and Baseboards

After hiring Luis and is team to do a full blown reno on my home a few years ago it was a no brainier to have him do work at my office. I had moved my business with only a weekend over lap meaning things had to be done quickly. Luis organized his time with other trades to get in here and get our new floors installed in time so the movers could place office furniture in place the next day. Second to none craftsmen ship and over the top customer service.

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Complete first floor renovation

CC’s contracting has done multiple renovations for me on both homes I’ve owned. Lou has always exceeded my expectations, with both design and excellent levels of quality. It’s easy to tell that him and his crew enjoy what they do, and take pride in their work. Lou has always managed to stay on schedule and on budget, even when I have added things I want done midway through the project. His honesty and integrity are second to none, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to others, as well as use him for any future work I need done!

Jennifer in Aurora
Jennifer in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Fireplace Overhall

I just recently had Lou and his crew in our home to do an overhaul/update of our fireplace. Lou and his team were extremely professional and friendly. They were also very clean. Lou was great to deal with and had some amazing ideas to help me with my design. We are very happy with the final product and I can’t wait to have Lou and his crew back in our home to start our next project. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a trustworthy, competent, reliable contracting company who will go above and beyond the job at hand.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Full build

Worked with Luis on an addition and rebuild and I was very satisfied. Always gave me his opinion and helped me a lot through out the process! He is a perfectionist and always made sure I was happy with the end result. Would definitely recommend!

Lia in Toronto
Lia in Toronto
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Multiple renovations

We have used CCS contracting on multiple occasions. On more than one house. We have done a complete ground floor renovation including a kitchen remodel. All of which was done within a reasonable timeline. He delivers as promised. Great craftsmanship. Always leaves the house as clean as they can at the end of the day.
It’s hard living through renovations and CCS makes it as bearable as possible.
I will no doubt use them again and again. In fact we have 2 rooms left in our house that require renovation that we will be calling them for soon enough.

AN in Barrie
AN in Barrie
2 reviews Angus, ON

entire house redesign

I tell everyone I know about Luis! When we were looking at buying a home we didnt like the layout. Luis dropped everything for us to come to one of our home inspections and give us his professional opinion. From begining to end Luis and his guys were amazing to work with. He gave us ideas that we would have never envisioned and our home turned out perfectly. He showed up everytime he said he would be there and finished on time. Luis and his guys were reliable and professional. You can tell by Luis' finishing touches he loves what he does and is amazing at home construction! 5 Stars and look forward to working with him at our next house!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Renovations

My husband and I hired C.c's when we decided to completely renovate our new home! The work was extensive but Luis and his team were here every day making sure everything got done in a timely fashion. The attention to detail is what stood out to us, that and all the extras he did for us that was done at no additional charge! I would recommend Luis and his team over and over again! And we will definitely be using his services for our next project!

Ensuite bathroom

CCS contracting renovated our en-suite washroom and we could not be more pleased with the final product. Together we created a complete “spa like oasis” to retreat to after a long day.
From start to finish Lou and his team were professional, efficient, tidy and timely. They actually completed the work before the agreed upon timeline.
They were all extremely polite and easy to work with.
Have already recommended this company to friends and family.
10+

mer from Toronto
mer from Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Amazing Job!

The team did a great job! A full gut reno was completed on the upper two levels of the house. It included everything: demo, dry wall, painting, new stairs, flooring, tiling, bathrooms, kitchen, windows! Very professional, efficient and looks AMAZING! Every time I had a question it was answered. I always had constant communication. The team always showed up on time and always left the place neat and tidy (very important when going through a reno like this)

Harris
Harris

Basement Renovation

Poor workmanship, lack of attention to detail, did not meet schedule, workers coming late and leaving early and at times no work done for several days, lack of respect to customers, unprofessional. Workers very sloppy and low standard of cleanliness. Job completed about 1 month late. I did have extras but I also removed scope so this delay was unwarranted. Plumbing of ALL three vanities that was installed was leaking. One of them is still leaking after 3 attempts to fix the problem. Shower slope of the new basement bathroom was inadequate and had to be repaired. Half of the shower floor was ripped out and edges installed in the middle on the side where water was pooling. So you have an uneven shower floor with edges that have become sharper in time and a SAFETY HAZARD. You still get puddles while showering and standing water after a day. The shower floor now looks crappy after the repair. New bathroom floor tiling is uneven. New bathroom vanity not centered possibly due to walls not installed straight. Hole on ceiling near pot light. Drywall tape coming off ceiling. Laundry tub faucet that was supposed to be re-used was left behind new drywall install and inaccessible. The painting is rubbish done without proper sanding and filling. Door frame is uneven. Workers found my mop on the 2nd floor laundry room to use for the final clean up. They put it back filthy. Contractor offers 1yr warranty on his work but good luck finding him and getting him to complete deficiencies. Contract has a payment schedule but does NOT have a timeline for completing deficiencies. Contractor responsive while work is been done but ignores calls and messages to discuss deficiencies after he completed the work and fully paid. Contractor was supposed come one day to work on some of the deficiencies. I took day off work but he never showed and without a phone call. The work was completed in Sept/2017 and most of the deficiencies mentioned are still outstanding. Contractor makes all kinds of excuses. Left numerous phone messages and texts in last 2 weeks and absolutely no response. Contractor has now blocked my phone number. I have attached pictures showing some of the items mentioned. I would NEVER recommend this Contractor to anyone.

More about Ccs Contracting

Whether its a basement renovation, kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation, home renovation, home additions, CCS Contracting will keep your project on time and on budget . We have over 20 years experience in the following: Project Management – if you want to take hands on approach to your complete renovation, we ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in North York?