Pitbull Security Solutions

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Toronto  >  Pitbull Security Solutions

Review for Pitbull Security Solutions

Rita from Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

A++ service! My friend told me about this company,and then I contacted them to have my alarm, cameras and my locks set up in my new home. I met up with sales regarding the installation.She explained each procedures in full details and found the right plan for us,it was extremely helpful and save us a lot. I really like the service and the alarm plan .My issues were resolve and i still enjoy the comfort of good home secured security from this company. I would definitely recommend this service to my friends and family.

Thank you for your review, hope working with you in future again. Enjoy your Systems

More about Pitbull Security Solutions

Pitbull Security Solutions is a direct importer of CCTV and security cameras in Canada, Toronto. Business and home surveillance systems , Alarm systems and CCTV equipment (Closed Circuit Television). Therefore there is no middle man involved guaranteeing you quality product at affordable prices. All of our Surveillance systems have Canadian ...