Bed Bug Killers - No Longer In Business

Pest & Animal Control
Thornhill ON L4J9K1
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Markham  >  Bed Bug Killers - No Longer In Business

Review for Bed Bug Killers - No Longer In Business

Sharon Eckelsh from Markham
Sharon Eckelsh from Markham
1 review , ON

Bed Bug Heat Treatment

I am a property manager for downtown Toronto. After contacting many companies for both heat treatment and pesticide spray I went with Bed Bug Killers. They offered something I didn't find with enough places, the ability to treat individual rooms with heat. I had already hired a separate company prior to finding them for a dog to sniff out the bed bugs in multiple units. We had 3 infestations in 3 separate rooms in adjoining units. I used their room by room service and eliminated them quickly. It didn't take long and I have had no need to hire anyone else again. They really do live up to their name. As you can see I would recommend them.

More about Bed Bug Killers - No Longer In Business

Toronto Ontario Canada based Bed Bug Pest Control using thermal heat with experienced professionals. Open weekdays and weekends. Servicing: Toronto, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, Scarborough, Milton, Oakville, Hamilton, Stoney Creek and all other surrounding areas