Budget Blinds of Toronto

#109 - 2500 Bathurt Street Toronto ON M6B
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Toronto  >  Budget Blinds of Toronto

Reviews for Budget Blinds of Toronto

Another stellar job

I am a returning customer and you can read my rave review of Joseph from a couple of years ago below this one. I am pleased to say, nothing has changed since I last worked with Joseph. He remains helpful, creative, efficient and fairly priced. He offers an enormous selection of window treatments and helped me narrow down my choices quickly based on what I wanted to accomplish.

This time I needed blinds for 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, including 2 skylight treatments. As a cost-saving measure, and for esthetic reasons, Joseph hand built the rails for an unusually low skylight. With leftover material, he also built light channels to improve the blackout capability of the roller shades he installed in the bedrooms. All 5 window treatments are both beautiful and functional. Thanks again Joseph!

bindearle in Toronto

blinds and customized motorized blind

Joseph Leung of Budget Blind Toronto North is simply amazing. He is a highly competent and knowledgeable engineer who also has a wonderfully creative, get-it-done attitude.

I had a design challenge: I wanted the open feeling of a bottom-up blind in a large motorized rollershade. Joseph came up with a solution to bond two different materials together - a mesh-like fabric that is translucent at night for the top half of the shade and a solid material at the bottom for privacy. Although some manufacturers refused to fabricate his design, Joseph was persistent and well-connected and found a manufacturer who would commit to it. Esthetically, I am thrilled at how it turned out and it is performing perfectly.

Joseph is also a highly ethical businessman and he is respecful of his customer's need to keep costs reasonable. In total, we did 4 blinds: a large picture window, 2 large glass patio doors and an office window. From choosing the appropriate type of blind for each location, to designing the custom blind described above, to installation, it was an absolute pleasure working with Joseph. Oh, and when a month after installation I couldn't find the charger for the motorized blind, Joseph went out of his way to quickly get me a new one in time for a big family holiday gathering. He is exceptional and I am grateful to have found him.

Hi, Tammy:

Thank you very much for your testimonial. I was having as much fun as you are. Looking forward to work on your next unique window fashions project.

Warmest regards,
Budget Blinds of Toronto North
Web site: http://www.budgetblinds.com/TorontoNorth
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TorontoBlindsMaster

Randy Lambert from Old Toronto
Randy Lambert from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Blinds for a new commercial office - 30 people

Joseph helped source, install and maintain blinds for our new office. He worked through manufacturers to acquire the product and oversaw the installation. We are very satisfied with product and with cost. I highly recommend Joseph.

Hi, Randhy:

Thank you very much for your testimonial and referral to Verdiroc Development Corp., we completed their head office and become their vendor of choice.

Please keep in touch.

With best regards,

Budget Blinds of Toronto North Cell: 416-436-5097

Sophie from Old Toronto
Sophie from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Creating a retractable wall out of a blind

I manage a building that houses marginalized people and we have very little money. I was looking to have a retractable wall and they were way beyond our budget. So my Asset Manager recommended I call Joseph Leung who he had worked with in the past to see if he could do anything for us. Joseph was at my office about 3 hours after I called him and presented a creative way to use a blind as a wall. It seemed like it would look really weird to me, but it was better than nothing and Joseph was offering it at a price that we could afford. When they came to install the blind/wall, it looked so much better than I ever imagined it would. They were not satisfied until it was perfect in every way. They even painted a piece a wood to look exactly like the metal of my window so it would look seamless. Throughout the whole experience, Joseph was sweet, kind, generous, patient, creative, professional and funny. I highly recommend Joseph. He is quite simply amazing.

Hi, Sophie:

Glad that the vertical cellular shade worked well for your special office environment.

Warmest regards,

Aminda from Ajax
Aminda from Ajax
1 review , ON

Roman Blinds

We touched base with Joseph to get a quote and to review possible Roman Blind options to decorate our living room. Joseph was very knowledgeable on the subject, professional and courteous.

We placed our order through Joseph as his competitive pricing and service was excellent. The product was delivered on time and it looks great.

We would highly recommend Budget Blinds.

Aminda & Dishni

Hi, Aminda & Dishni: Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you to brighten up your days. Warmest regards, Joseph Leung, MBA Budget Blinds of Toronto North Tel: 416-619-1191 Cell: 416-436-5097 eMail: [email protected] Web site: http://www.budgetblinds.com/TorontoNorth Virtual Decorator: http://www.budgetblinds.com/virtual-decorator Design Guide: http://www.budgetblinds.ca/odg

Jess in Hillcrest
Jess in Hillcrest

Blinds/Replacement

4 years ago, we installed a home full of blinds with varying features. They are the Originally installed a house full of blinds - varying features. They are the type that keep the heat in the winter and keep it cool during the summer. They are amazing. Our dog tore through one of the blinds on the back door during an attempt to get out to relieve himself. We sat with it for 3 years. I finally inquired about having it repaired and heard that there is a 5 year - no questions asked - replacement policy. They came and replaced the blind for free. At the same time we needed to add a black out blind to a room that was an office but is now a nursery. Joseph, our sales representative, found a suitable inexpensive option. We love budget blinds!

Hi, Jess:

Thank you very much for the kind words. Taking care of our clients is just part of the Budget Blinds DNA. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need anything else.

Budget Blinds of Toronto North

Paige in Toronto
Paige in Toronto
4 reviews York, ON

Top Down bottom up blinds

Karen Tsao-Pemberton was wonderful, she came into our home gave us a quote. She was helpful with helping select the right colour for my blnds. I really loved the "no questions asked warranty", it was definitely a factor in our decision making process. I would recommend Karen.

Anna Hetherington in Newmarket
Anna Hetherington in Newmarket
1 review NEWMARKET, ON

Cellular shades for south-facing window; arched panels for LR

We were extremely pleased with the overall service provided by Joseph from Budget Blinds of Pickering. As other testimonials indicate, Joseph brings great expertise and a "soft sell" manner that in the end ensures that an excellent product at great value is obtained. In our case, we were presented with two challenges: a two story south-facing bank of windows (light and heat +++) and a large arched window in the living room. In each case, Joseph analysed the challenges, offered and showed us options for each, and ultimately recommended (a concensus agreement!) the best product for each job. We absolutely love the cellular shades that we chose for the south-facing windows. They are esthetically appealing and very functional; we notice that the heat in that family room is much less this summer, and I know our air conditioning expenses will be less, despite the recent heat wave! We are also very pleased with the arched panels now adorning our large living room windows; they look beautiful and no doubt add a level of sophistication and beauty to our home, both inside and out.
Kudos to Joseph and Budget Blinds of Pickering!

Hi, Anna: Thank you very much for the opportunity to assist your window coverings project. Your positive feedback encourages us to focus on customer satisfaction, determine doing what is right every step of the way. Best regards, Joseph

M Strachan in Pickering
M Strachan in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Shutters throughout house

We ordered shutters for the main floor from Budget Blinds in Pickering and we were so satisfied we called them back to do the rest of the house. Great customer service; shutters looks great!

Dear M Strachan:

Thanks for the positive feedback; this is also satisfying to us to make your home to be our show room.

Budget Blinds of Pickering
Tel: 905-250-0880
Fax: 416-619-1191

More about Budget Blinds of Toronto

Budget Blinds of Toronto is part of the largest Window Fashions network in North America. We come to your home with real samples, so that you will make the right choice for the price that meets your budget. We support our product with our exclusive "No Questions Asked" product warranty, ...