Brooklyn Painting

Reviews for Brooklyn Painting

Manraj
Manraj

Whole home painting

Tali painted all my walls, ceilings and trim. He is fantastic at what he does and reasonably priced. I interviewed a few companies before deciding on him. I was not disappointed, he went over and above what I expected.

He was respectful of my home and once he was done the home looks fantastic.

If you need someone to paint your place he is the guy to choose.

Thanks so much for the honest review.

janearrowsmith
janearrowsmith

Painting

Tali is a very good painter as well as being professional and punctual. My home needed various colours in a variety of rooms and he handled this with ease. His prices are also reasonable.

Thanks so much .

Quality Counts
Quality Counts
25 reviews York, ON

paint interior and exterior houses and properties I own

It isn’t often that a person meets a tradesperson who inspires the kind of trust that I felt for Tali, because of the kind of exceptional person he is.

I hired Tali initially to paint my newly renovated open-concept main floor. I was impressed by his excellent cutting ability, and attention to detail such as removing the glass in the front screen door to properly paint the surrounding door frame. Yes, a painter should do this. No, many painters won't.

I liked his work and had him continue and paint my entire house upstairs, basement, and exterior. The exterior was quite extensive, including a wrap around 2nd story deck with glass inserts between railing slats of which he was required to paint.

Again, he did a great job. Throughout this massive task, he conducted himself with utmost honesty, agreeable nature, cleaning up after himself every evening, and long hours of work, well beyond an 8-hour day.

Tali embraces a type of easygoing, yet full of integrity, approach to his work AND HE MAKES DEADLINES.

After renewing my house, he worked on some commercial projects I have. He put in the extensive hours to meet timelines.

Incredible person. Expert painter.