Air Doctors

Asbestos & Lead Removal
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Doctors

HomeStars in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Andre is a true professional in every sense of the word. He was kind, sincere, and very knowledgeable from his first inspection until the very end. It's a scary thing to deal with asbestos in your home and I'm very grateful we found Andre. He spent 3 days in our cramped attic doing a very thorough job removing the vermiculite and insulation. The air samples came back with great results and while I was very happy, I wasn't too surprised as I knew how much time, energy and focus Andre put into the job. A+ Customer service, hard work, intelligence and results...you can't ask for more.

Thank-you for your review. I️ always strive for customer satisfaction while ensuring safety for the homeowner. It was a pleasure completing the work for your family. You were all very kind to me throughout the process. Of the removal of the vermiculite in your attic. All the best with your attic project.

Greg

Great service, nice clean job, fair price.
Highly recommended.
Thank you very much for the work.

Hi Greg, vertical air ducts of older homes in Toronto are often wrapped with an asbestos containing paper as an insulator. It was a pleasure working with you and Laura to complete the job. Andre

Mh

Andre was fantastic. Very polite and helpful. Happy to answer every question. Would highly recommend him.

Thanks Matt, it was a pleasure working with you. I do a lot of air testing for asbestos in Toronto. I am glad I was able to help

George

Andree showed up at the stipulated time. We walked through inspecting all the heating vents and determining which vent had asbestos. Not all the vents had asbestos. Once we determined which vents had the asbestos Andree proceeded to extract the asbestos. Once the job was completed Andree ensured the premises were left clean. The job was followed up with a certificate as to the completion and removal of the asbestos in a email. I would recommend Andree in the future.

Thanks for completing the review George. I am glad that you were happy with my abatement of the asbestos liners around the heat refisters

Zara in Toronto

Had to test whether my plaster ceiling had asbestos in it before rewiring the whole house. Andre came quickly for an assessment, sent samples (two little holes drilled in discrete places) off to the lab asap, and got my results back to me super fast. Very happy with this service. Also very glad my asbestos results came back NEGATIVE! Phew.

Thanks Zara.
We always strive to provide quick and excellent service. It was a pleasure to work with you.
All the best on your project!
Andre

Bahar

Extraordinary Service! Andre came to our rescue in very short notice, gave us a very fare price, done a perfect job removing our popcorn ceiling (air quality test was done afterwards), and finished the job sooner than he promised.

We had great experience having asbestos removed from our ceiling! We found out that the popcorn ceiling in our newly bought house contains asbestos and since we wanted to do some renovation our contractor suggested to remove it. We contacted around 6 highest rated contractors in Homestars. Andre offered us the fairest price. For one thing, we had a drywall ceiling and many contractors complained that if they remove the drywall the insulation in the attic wouldn't hold and that will create a mess and they need to deal with it. For that reason, they wanted to charge us something between 1200$-2000$ extra. Andre came and took a look and said that the vapour brier should hold, there might be minor problems but he would fix it if something happens. The final result turned out great. We really appreciate his honesty! we were ready to pay that extra money and he told us that it is not needed.

Unlike many others, he sent us a formal contract which explained what exactly needed to be done. *After* we accepted the proposal, I asked him how can I send him the money and how much should I pay upfront. He told me that he won't ask for any money until we get the air quality results back. In my view, this shows how confident he is about being able to get the job done perfectly. Another thing we really appreciate is that he left the place very clean with no damage to the windows, floors or walls. He took down our lighting fixtures (which others asked us to do ourselves) and even offered to remove the curtains for us. He and his crew came right on time and finished the work earlier than scheduled.

Thanks Bahar. This was a job that had great timing in that I was available just when you needed the work completed. It was a challenge to keep the vapour barrier up as I removed the ceiling; repairing and stapling it back in place along the way saved the day.
It was a pleasure completing the work for you and all the best with your renovations!

bcclarke2
1 review Oshawa, ON

After the appraisal Andres crew arrived and removed all the vermiculite and insulation sealed and reinsulate. The crew were very professional, hard working and caring .
I would definitely recommend the Air Doctors to any one needing their services

Thank-you for your positive review. We had a problem with our truck and had to move the start date, but did everything we could to finish on time. Thanks for your patience.
It was our pleasure to complete the work for you!

robertlato
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The company that was contracted for the work was Air Doctors Inc. The work was arranged and completed by the principal owner of the company, Mr. Andre Kern. He made an initial visit to provide his assessment of what needed to be done, and within 24 hours he provided me with a formal contract proposal that included work to be done along with a very reasonable and fair price quotation.

Mr. Kern fulfilled all commitments of the contract. The work was completed as scheduled, across 2 days as promised, and provided all the necessary safety precautions. Professional air testing was undertaken at the conclusion of the work and these spaces were suitably quarantined until the test results were returned. The results indicated that the work was successful and appropriate certification of these results was provided to me for future reference.

Mr. Kern was most professional in all respects of this endeavour, and demonstrated a genuine willingness to accommodate our needs both before the work was begun and after the work was completed. He also promptly responded to any questions that I had. I highly recommended his services.

Thank-you for this great review Robert. I very much enjoyed working with you and your wife to determine your needs. We pride ourselves in completing projects on time and on budget.

Derrick

I called Andre and instantly was provided with peace of mind. He was clear, concise in his description of what was required for the removal of the two runs of duct in my 100yr old house. He arrived as discussed and I removed the runs of duct with no issues. He quoted me a price and that was the final price. Honestly, despite the horrible reputation the media has created around asbestos removal ( I do understand its bad stuff ) and the fear of god they have put in you with regards to the costs associated with removal...Andre made this one of the more pleasant dealings during my house renos. Andre is a stand up guy and a man of his word. He comes highly recommended ! A++

Thanks Derrick. It was a pleasure to complete the work for you. There are many homes in Toronto with asbestos and I am pleased that you chose me to complete the removal at your house. All the best for the rest of your renovations.

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville