Air Doctors

Asbestos & Lead Removal

Reviews for Air Doctors

K. Brown in Thornhill

In my panic, upon noticing, black colour on the walls, floors and baseboard, I went to HomeStars for help. So many companies to choose from and so my search began. After sending messages to several companies, and speaking with a few, I settled on Air Doctors largely because of the owner, Andre. Andre and Cody arrived and looked over the room in the basement. Andre suggested a test for mould, both inside and outside, be done. The results of the tests were amazing and I felt so much better. Knowledge is a powerful tool. Mould remediation needed to be done and Andre made time for my project, immediately! Andre's calm mannerisms, professionalism and empathy for my concern for my family's health saved the day and made me a life-long customer. My husband and I recommend Air Doctors highly!

Thanks for your review Karen! It was our pleasure to complete the work for you and your husband. We always strive for our customers to have peace of mind when we are finished.

RenK
1 review Whitby, ON

The entire team was very easy to work with. Everyone was professional and polite, most importantly extremely easy to communicate with. Their pricing is very reasonable and fair as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needed their service.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure completing the work for you!

Evangeline

I would highly recommend Andre & his team for any asbestos removal projects. They were prompt, courteous and, reasonably priced when compared to other companies I received quotes from.
I will definitely be passing his card along to my neighbours, who need similar work done.

Thanks Evangeline! I appreciate your kind words with regards to the work that we completed at your at your home removing Asbestos containing insulation from your boiler pipes. All the best with your new boiler installation.

HomeStars in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Andre is a true professional in every sense of the word. He was kind, sincere, and very knowledgeable from his first inspection until the very end. It's a scary thing to deal with asbestos in your home and I'm very grateful we found Andre. He spent 3 days in our cramped attic doing a very thorough job removing the vermiculite and insulation. The air samples came back with great results and while I was very happy, I wasn't too surprised as I knew how much time, energy and focus Andre put into the job. A+ Customer service, hard work, intelligence and results...you can't ask for more.

Thank-you for your review. I️ always strive for customer satisfaction while ensuring safety for the homeowner. It was a pleasure completing the work for your family. You were all very kind to me throughout the process. Of the removal of the vermiculite in your attic. All the best with your attic project.

Greg

Great service, nice clean job, fair price.
Highly recommended.
Thank you very much for the work.

Hi Greg, vertical air ducts of older homes in Toronto are often wrapped with an asbestos containing paper as an insulator. It was a pleasure working with you and Laura to complete the job. Andre

Mh

Andre was fantastic. Very polite and helpful. Happy to answer every question. Would highly recommend him.

Thanks Matt, it was a pleasure working with you. I do a lot of air testing for asbestos in Toronto. I am glad I was able to help

George

Andree showed up at the stipulated time. We walked through inspecting all the heating vents and determining which vent had asbestos. Not all the vents had asbestos. Once we determined which vents had the asbestos Andree proceeded to extract the asbestos. Once the job was completed Andree ensured the premises were left clean. The job was followed up with a certificate as to the completion and removal of the asbestos in a email. I would recommend Andree in the future.

Thanks for completing the review George. I am glad that you were happy with my abatement of the asbestos liners around the heat refisters

Zara in Toronto

Had to test whether my plaster ceiling had asbestos in it before rewiring the whole house. Andre came quickly for an assessment, sent samples (two little holes drilled in discrete places) off to the lab asap, and got my results back to me super fast. Very happy with this service. Also very glad my asbestos results came back NEGATIVE! Phew.

Thanks Zara.
We always strive to provide quick and excellent service. It was a pleasure to work with you.
All the best on your project!
Andre

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville