Air Doctors

Reviews for Air Doctors

Teena
Teena
1 review Port Perry, ON

Vermiculite removal and mould remediation

Andre and his crew were amazing to deal with. Very professional, polite and educated on what they were doing. They were on time, on budget and very clean. Very competitive rates. I would definitely highly recommend Air Docrors to anyone needing the services that they offer!

Thank-you Tina. We always work for customer satisfaction. It was a pleasure completing the work for you!
Andre

John
John

Attic work, tiles and air vents

Andre from Air Doctors is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He fit our job into his schedule very quickly and they did a fantastic job.
Also, they were awesome at cleaning up after they did the work. We recommend them to anyone requiring their services.

John, I am pleased that you are happy with the work that we completed for you. You and your wife wer a pleasure to work with.

Tom
Tom

Asbestos and Mould Abatement

Andre Kern, owner of Air Doctors, was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He removed asbestos impregnated ceiling and pipe wrap, as well as mould, from a house that I am renovating. He was clearly experienced and knowledgeable in this field and was quickly able to understand the work and also point out where the possible problems were. They arrived on site a half hour early on exactly the day that had been agreed, 6 MONTHS EARLIER! The work went smoothly and ahead of schedule. When additional asbestos pipe wrap was found under the ceilings, the additional cost charged was less than he had estimated in his original quote, which was also reasonable. I was very grateful that Andre came on a Sunday afternoon to remove a last piece of pipe wrap that had been discovered on Friday afternoon which allowed us to start the next stage of work on Monday. Through all of this Andre was professional and pleasant, and always answered his phone, all of which made the experience memorable. I have already recommended him and his company to friends and hope to work with him again, if I'm unlucky enough to find more asbestos!

Thank-you Tom. The work was a good challenge for us. We always endeavour to be on time a meet our budgeted pricing and timing to complete the job.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Basement mould remediation

Andre and his team were fantastic. They arrived on time, worked hard, and efficiently got the job done. I’d highly recommend Air Doctors.

Thank-you for your review. It was our pleasure completing the work for you.

N.M.
N.M.

mould removal

We were very pleased with the work Andre did for us. His team were very helpful in planning the work, started when promised and were excellent at minimizing disruption, clearing up afterwards, and the end result was every bit as good as we hoped for. We would certainly use them again, and would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thanks for the great review! We are always neat with our work.

Michael
Michael

Air quality testing for mold. Also asbestos tile removal.

We were renovating our kitchen. Andre and his team did an outstanding job removing asbestos tile from my kitchen floor. The were on time, very efficient, and extremely thorough. The second time I hired Air Doctors it was to check the air for mold in my house. Another excellent experience. Andre provided me with a thorough explanation of the testing process. Most importantly he was able to fully explain the results, answer all of my questions, and advise me on how to proceed.

Thanks for your kind words Michael. We always strive to make our customers happy. You are always great to work with.

Mark
Mark
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Asbestos removal in attic

We were so pleased with this project and Andre was awesome. From the first contact we had with him, during the removal, the impeccable cleanup and thoroughness. I would highly recommend AirDoctors.

Hello Mark, thanks for taking the time to provide a review and your kind comments. It was a pleasure completing the work for you.

Princessbride2
Princessbride2
1 review Barrie, ON

Asbestos remediation and insulation refill

We are very happy to have found Andre and his crew! They were friendly and professional at all times. They were very competitively priced, stayed exactly on budget. They came when they said they would and were finished when they said they would. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again (although I pray we never need them again) :)

It was a pleasure to complete the work for you. Thanks for your kind words.

MK
MK

Transite siding (asbestos) removal

We used air doctors to remove the existing siding from my entire house including soffits

They did an excellent job and were very professional to work with.

Thanks MK, it was a challenging job and we were happy to complete it on time.

PR
PR

Asbestos removal

Andre was great to deal with. He communicated costs clearly and we spoke daily regarding progress. The end result was fantastic.

Thanks PR, it was a big job and we made our way through it. It was a pleasure to work with you.

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville