Air Doctors

Asbestos & Lead Removal

Reviews for Air Doctors

Michael

Air quality testing for mold. Also asbestos tile removal.

We were renovating our kitchen. Andre and his team did an outstanding job removing asbestos tile from my kitchen floor. The were on time, very efficient, and extremely thorough. The second time I hired Air Doctors it was to check the air for mold in my house. Another excellent experience. Andre provided me with a thorough explanation of the testing process. Most importantly he was able to fully explain the results, answer all of my questions, and advise me on how to proceed.

Thanks for your kind words Michael. We always strive to make our customers happy. You are always great to work with.

Mark
Mark
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Asbestos removal in attic

We were so pleased with this project and Andre was awesome. From the first contact we had with him, during the removal, the impeccable cleanup and thoroughness. I would highly recommend AirDoctors.

Hello Mark, thanks for taking the time to provide a review and your kind comments. It was a pleasure completing the work for you.

Princessbride2
Princessbride2
1 review Barrie, ON

Asbestos remediation and insulation refill

We are very happy to have found Andre and his crew! They were friendly and professional at all times. They were very competitively priced, stayed exactly on budget. They came when they said they would and were finished when they said they would. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again (although I pray we never need them again) :)

It was a pleasure to complete the work for you. Thanks for your kind words.

MK
MK

Transite siding (asbestos) removal

We used air doctors to remove the existing siding from my entire house including soffits

They did an excellent job and were very professional to work with.

Thanks MK, it was a challenging job and we were happy to complete it on time.

PR
PR

Asbestos removal

Andre was great to deal with. He communicated costs clearly and we spoke daily regarding progress. The end result was fantastic.

Thanks PR, it was a big job and we made our way through it. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Jason
Jason
7 reviews Hillsdale, ON

Basement Mould Removal

Andre and team helped remove some mould along a baseboard within our basement furnace room as a result of some minor water damage. Excellent quality work and friendly. Highly recommended.

Thanks Jason, we always strive to make our customers satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Jaysquared
Jaysquared

Asbestos Removal

Andre at Air Doctors removed asbestos containing laminate floor tiles as well as ventilation boot wrap from our home. Andre was professional and very friendly the whole way through. During the free inspection, he answered all my questions, and was patient and willing to spend the time with me to make sure I was happy. His quote was the best value so I agreed to have him do the work. On removal day, he arrived on time, removed the asbestos, and left my home spotless. Despite some extra challenges in the work, Andre stuck to his original quote. He was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend him to any of my friends and family needing Asbestos removal services.

Thanks for the great review. We always take the time to listen and understand our clients needs. It was a pleasure working for you.

Asbestos Removal

Air Doctors we're amazing. I was worried when we found asbestos in our new house, but Air Doctors made the entire process, from evaluation to removal and testing, quick and efficient. Couldn't ask for better service. The only service I'd use.

Thanks for your kind words Micheal. It was a pleasure to complete the removal of the asbestos containing insulation around the boiler pipes.

Elise
Elise

Asbestos removed

Andre was great. Took down the ceiling and moulding quickly with no mess to be found. Very pleased with the price and services. I would recommend him and his crew for sure. Thanks very much Andre!

Thank-you for kind review. We always strive to make our clients happy. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Donna l.
Donna l.

Abatement

Andre was extremely professional , came out and gave a price and scheduled a time to remove abestos from all my pipes in the basement . Left the house spotless. Would highly recommend .

Thanks Donna, it was a pleasure completing the work for you. All the best with your project!
Andre

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville