Air Doctors

Asbestos & Lead Removal
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Doctors

HomeStars in Toronto

Called Andre and the service was of the highest quality from beginning to end. Communication, job performance, follow up, price- all Excellent! i can recommend Air Doctors anytime!!!

Job Price

You are welcome. I appreciate your positive comments about Air Doctors and it's full support to its clients throughout the project. We have completed many mould and asbestos removal projects in Toronto and the GTA. We always endeavour to ensure our clients' satisfaction.

Jonathan

We contracted Air Doctors to demo our washroom that contained asbestos. We were looking hard for a team to remove the hazardous material properly and Air Doctors came highly recommended. The team was fantastic and completed the demolition exceptionally well and ahead of schedule. They were conscientious and were extremely clean; the entire area was properly sealed off from the rest of our home. As well, Air Doctors answered all our questions and explained the process thoroughly. Andre commented that he strives to leave the house cleaner than he found it and he was certainly successful in this. The Air Doctors team was great to work with and they worked collaboratively with our GC as well who also had great things to say about them. We wouldn't hesitate contacting Air Doctors in the future or having these guys back in our home for future work.

Job Price

Thank-you for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate it. We enjoyed completing the job for you and, as always, we strive to do great work, safe work for you and us, and keep you apprised of of our progress.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Needed to have asbestos removed from ceiling tiles in my basement. Andre and his team arrived on time, did their work quietly, efficiently, and professionally. I am very pleased.

Job Price

Thank-you for your positive review of our removal of ceiling tiles containing asbestos at your home. At Air Doctors, we strive to complete asbestos abatement safely and professionally. It was our pleasure to complete the work for you.

Sharon W.

We contacted Air Doctors because we are planning to install new carpeting in our house and wanted to ensure we didn't have asbestos tiles underneath our current carpeting. Andre was very easy to talk to on the phone and was even a few minutes early for our appointment. He took three samples of flooring and sent them to a lab for analysis. We received the results in 48 hours, as promised. Luckily no asbestos was found!
We would definitely recommend Andre and Air Doctors to our friends and neighbors.

Job Price

Hello Sharon, thanks for your kind words. It was my pleasure to test your flooring for asbestos.
I appreciate your offer to refer me to your friends and family.
I am glad that the tiles were tested and you were able to complete your project less expensively.

Elijah in Toronto

Air Doctors removed mould from my home , and they followed the industry guidelines to ensure our safety. They also performed air tests when they completed the project to provide us with assurance that our environment is safe . My Overall experience with air doctors was good and I appreciate the hard work done by Andre and his team. He was also honest in his recommendations. I Strongly recommend Air doctors.

Hi Elijah,

We are very pleased that you shared your positive experience with Air Doctors. Thank you.

We strive to treat each customer with respect and dignity and look forward to speaking with you again sometime in the future!

Almost 50% of our new business comes from referrals, so if you know of anyone who could use our services, please let them know about us.

Thanks Andre - owner of Air Doctors

Colina in Markham
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Andre service was great! We got a free consultation and even during consultation he was very thorough in crawling up the attic and investigating the causes of the mold. Andre was very resourceful when he was helping us understand the causes of the mold in the attic. He was also honest in his recommendations of upkeeping the attic and we appreciate his hard work! The price to remove I thought was fair and He did a very good job like no mold ever existed!! Friendly guy, I recommend him!

Job Price

Hi Colina. Thank you for your kind words!

Truth be told, I really enjoy crawling up into attics to make sure I understand my customers mould problem, as best as I can, before offering a clean up solution.

Your review is greatly appreciated.
Thank you. Andre - owner of Air Doctors

More about Air Doctors

Air Doctors specializes in the removal of asbestos and mould from both homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto area. We will also test materials to see if they contain asbestos.

Our staff is Ontario Ministry trained to safely handle and remove asbestos and mould and we make your environment safer by removing potentially deadly health hazards. Our services include Mould (aka mold) Remediation and Asbestos Abatement.

You can contact Air Doctors for any of these services: Asbestos and Mould abatement, Asbestos removal Toronto, Asbestos removal companies in Toronto, Toronto mold removal, Asbestos removal, Mould remediation Toronto, Mould removal Toronto, Asbestos inspection Toronto, Mould inspection Toronto, Toronto asbestos removal, Asbestos removal in Toronto, Mould removal, Asbestos remediation, Asbestos removal companies, vermiculite

We service Ajax, Aurora, Caledon, Clarington, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Halton Hills, King, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scugog, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville