What A Window Ltd. Windows And Doors Toronto Installation Service

5732 Highway 7 Vaughan ON L4L 2Z9
What A Window Ltd. Windows And Doors Toronto Installation Service

Reviews for What A Window Ltd. Windows And Doors Toronto Installation Service

Front door and windows change

We are highly recommended Boris and his team . Professional, punctual service and high quality products at very reasonable price. We are happy with our choice.
Thank you for your job and hope to work with you in the future.

Radhika Khatri in Toronto
Radhika Khatri in Toronto

Back patio

We recently had our back patio door installed and enlarged by what a window. The installers did an amazing job.
The company owner Boris was so professional and worked with us to exactly understand what we wanted and they delivered. We are now waiting for our front door to be installed by them too.
Thank you guys. Great job

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Patio door

Boris was a good salesman but when they came to measure and asked what way we wanted the door to open we were clear.They called and asked again what way we wanted the door to slide.When they installed the door they put the handle on the wrong side and said it was our fault.Language barrier or confusion? Called and they said we would have to pay for a new door.Saying it was our error and we would have to pay $900 to fix it,even though they were in error.Now the blinds inside the patio doors dont work properly so we have to call and will probably be charged again.Very unfortunate.

We are very sorry that you are not satisfied with our service.
In the same time we would like at first to understand who is "privet user" to be able for a wright respond to a wright person.
Second - our call to check which way the door should be sliding... We do not think that to double check it - it is a wrong way to work. Our practice shows that not rear customers are making mistakes in order or changing their mind and that`s why we are double checking some things to prevent mistakes.
If we are understanding correctly why is "privet user" because we had such situation only once we did called you to check which way to operate you door and followed you request.
Regarding "will probably be charged again" - our opinion is that it would be better at first to check with us if you would be charged again and only after that to express your dissatisfaction.
Any way thank you for your response.
Sincerely
Boris Rozin
Owner - General Manager

nash in Burlington
nash in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

New windows

Boris and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. Good price and a good guy to deal with. Thank you Boris for your nice work!

Serge8 in Mississauga
Serge8 in Mississauga

Large living room window

Bought the window at the end of August and was installed at the end of October. Pricing was good, owner polite and respectful, very attentive at explaining the process. There may be a language barrier between Russian, French and English but nothing mature professional adults cannot get over.

The crew showed up as scheduled and was also polite and appeared professional. The installation was done in a timely fashion and appeared to be well done at first glance. I was to be responsible for the finishing inside the house.

Problems appeared when I started to work on the inside frame. The window is close to 5 feet in height and was off vertical level by over 1/2 an inch. Enough for neighbors and visitors to ask "Why is your window crooked?". I called the owner who would not send the crew back. I did not want a fight so, I decided to let it go and live with a crooked window.

After a few days of reflection, I called the owner back and it was agreed that the team would come back but I had to pay an additional installation fee. That fee would be reduced from the original $10 per square feet to $8 per square feet for a total of $320.00.

The crew showed up and appeared to be unhappy with having to return. After a brief discussion on how I should just leave it, the crew conceded and started the work. Their first obstacle was the wiring for the alarm system. Apparently this is unsurmountable. They proceeded to pry the window without removing the outside aluminum flashing. They managed to get the window level on all sides and secured it back into place.

The window is now out of alignment with the house and is off by about 1/2 inch on it's length. They pushed the top in at one end and the bottom out at the other end. All that so they would not have to re-do the outside aluminum flashing. The cost of which is included in the installation fee.

I can live with this as the window is close to 10 feet long and 1/2 inch is less noticeable however was expecting way more from professionals. The initial savings have evaporated in additional fees and frustrations.

I will not use them in the future.

Dear Mr.Serge

As I noted in our conversation, sometimes you are facing such situation as with this window in you house.
It happens if the wall of the house is not strait (vertical) or original window was not installed according to the level and because of this the existing jambs surrounding the window is also not in the level.
In such case you do not have an ideal way to install new window.
Either you are going to install window according to the level and then you will have a gap between the new window and existing jamb or you will install window adjusting it to existing jumb but then the window will not be in the level.
We installed you window with adjustment to the jumb because othervise with such big size of the window you would have quite big and visible gap between the window frame and jamb inside you house.
You accepted the job, did not express any complains, paid it in full and everything was looking good.
In 5 days you call us with request to come back and reinstall you window according to vertical level even so, as I explain you by phone in such case you will have a quite big gap between window and jamb.
You agreed with this.
You agreed to pay for this re-installation job and I gave you the largest discount I could.
I organized the job to be done immediately at the same day and it was finished this evening.
I am sorry that you are not fully satisfied but onesmore in some cases , like yours, it is no ideal decision to install the window.
Either it will be not in the level or you will have a gap between window and existing jamb.
Any way, thank you for you review, it is very helpful and will help us in the future to avoid such situations explaining to customer in advance very carefully and in details both choices he has to install such window.

Boris Rozin
Owner - General Manager

Patio door

We were very satisfied with Boris and his team. The installer was professional, understanding to all my questions and the entire experience was fabulous. I knew exactly what I wanted and the company delivered. I highly recommend this company to my neighbors.

Mr.R.

Boris

Lucio in Toronto
Lucio in Toronto

Home windows replacement

Boris was very professional and provided good options for what we were looking for. The install team was professional and did a great job. Thanks Boris and team for the great windows. Lucio

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Highly Recommend What A Window!

We would like to personally thank Boris and his team of workers. I called upon What A Window to install windows and sliding doors in November 2016 and was so pleased that I requested for another installation of windows and steel doors just this past November 2017. Their workmanship and professionalism is uncomparable. They provide an excellent service and we would highly recommend What a Window!

Sincerely,
Mario and Silvana

Thank you very much.
boris

Private User reviews , ON

Mr

We want to thank Boris for the exceptional service that he and his team provided in the installation of our exterior door.
The work was completed fast with superior quality at a very favorable price.
Victor&Ludmila

Boris

Elena from Markham
Elena from Markham

Windows installation

I highly recommend this company.Installers were very professional, fast and clean.
Boris is extremely knowledgeable and customer service oriented.His price was very reasonable compared to other quotes we received.Excellent job.

More about What A Window Ltd. Windows And Doors Toronto Installation Service

What A Window Ltd has been installing quality Windows and Doors for over 15 years. Our team is skilled and ready to install your Replacement Windows or Door. Call us today!