Alarm Guard Security Services Inc

Reviews for Alarm Guard Security Services Inc

AGS in North York
AGS in North York

Great service

I was fortunate to have an Alarm Guard Rep in my home last week. I must say the rep's professional attitude and knowledge of home automation was great.

I decided to go with the full home automated service. I would definitely recommend Alarm Guard to my family and friends

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Very bad service

My alarm system has not worked for at least 60 days.lilly is the service rep I have been dealing with.i have been told I would receive a service call to fix the problem.i did make appointment and a service guy showed up but I was told he did not have right battery for my system and he would return on Monday to fix problem .today is Thursday of the next week and no show but they still want me to pay for the alarm service.I have been a aft customer for at least 6 years and am done with this alarm guard people.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Alarm Guard Security

WARNING for Alarm Guard Security! Spoke to rep. who said that we have 10 days to check out system and cancel with no penalties, confirmed this before we signed contract. System was installed and we tried the system. Customer service was poor and reported incidents when there were none and on 2 occasions had no clue why we were calling them eventhough we were returning their call due to a supposed window break-in. When we called within the 10 day period to cancel we are told "you signed a contract and have to pay the penalty of $900" and would NOT listen or acknowledge what we were told by their rep. Gina! DO NOT SIGAN ANY CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY!

Tom Morin in Brampton
Tom Morin in Brampton
1 review Caledon, ON

Alarm System

I had a great experience with the sales person and installer very professional company. I highly recommend to anyone who is thinking about getting an alarm system installed. Thanks for everything. :)

Brandon from Brantford
Brandon from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

ADT Alarm

Horrible company to deal with. (Alarm Guard not ADT). Installer brought a friend who was skateboarding the whole time in my driveway. Several problems afterward with system not working. Called adt who referred me back to AG being under 90 days and never once got a service call or a call back. When I wanted to cancel tried billing me $1000 to cancel. Lily in office (I assume a home based business with a ring central telephone line and her son as the voice over) very rude and abusive. States "I'm not losing revenue because you don't know how to use the system". Well lady if the system isn't talking to ADT comm Centre then maybe it's not I with the problem. Adt is a great company. Unfortunately these guys represent them.

Jodi from Etobicoke
Jodi from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Product and service

I have been using Alarm guard since last 4 years. I can only say that it is one of the best system. Never had a problem with them or anyone trying to breakin. I'll highly recommend Alarm Guard.

Sharon S in Mississauga
Sharon S in Mississauga

Alarm Installation

ADT authorized Alarm Gaurd Services Inc to install our alarm panel. The technician did not bother to check my phone line and internet connection and left. I realized that I my internet connection was very slow and there was a lot of static on my phone. I called ADT and they advised me to Alarm Gaurd since they did the installation. I called them and told them to send the technician back. They told me that they would send me a part in the mail to fix the problem. I advised them I can't use my internet connection or my phone that they either send the tech back or uninstall the panel. The tech came back the next day. The sales rep Gianni was supposed to provide me a 2 month free service on the contract and I am still waiting since November to receive the refund.