Floor Trendz

3425 9 Street S.E. Calgary AB T2G3C1
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Calgary  >  Floor Trendz

Reviews for Floor Trendz

Don Godard from Calgary

Brad was a homeowners dream to deal with. All contact was immediate and he was totally in control of the job, start to finish. From removal of old product to installation and blending of old wood with new, to finishing, as well as tiling were seamlessly completed on time with no hitches. Brad was able to juggle many balls at a time without ever dropping one.
We can't say enough about Floor Trendz other than to say we would highly recommend them to anyone requiring flooring.

John from Calgary

Bathroom subfloor was replaced and new vinyl tile installed. The floor was completed in one day. The installer did an excellent job and cleaned as he went. Very tidy. The floor looks wonderful - a huge improvement. We're very happy with the work that was done.

Toni Boan from Calgary

We recently used Floor Trendz to supply and install carpet for our family room. The staff and the showroom were friendly and helpful. the installers were respectful, quick and did a great job. We will definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Toni Boan from Calgary

We were very pleased with both the service and helpfulness in the showroom and when they came to install our carpet. The install was quick and done well. We will definitely use them again.

Krista from Calgary

I recently went to the Floor Trendz showroom and was pleased with the helpful staff and large selection of flooring options. I wasn't sure what exactly I was looking for but with the help of the Floor Trendz knowledgable staff I made a decision and am very happy with my new floor.

Wiley from Calgary

I stopped by their brand new showroom to see if I could find some vinyl to install in my home. I was greeted by kind individuals who knew what they were talking about. I had all my concerns addressed and I was helped with the selection of materials for my house. I also heard that they have installers for hardwood and tile. I am having them install my tile right now, and will refer to them in the future when I need my hardwood refinished or replaced.