Front Line Security

Front Line Security

Reviews for Front Line Security

Chad in Calgary
Chad in Calgary

Cold calling company - not legit

This company cold called me when I had no prior business with them even though I am on the do not call list. Suzanne Mulcahy, who left me a voicemail, was trying to sell me what she claimed was a security system and spoke in a very disturbing sounding whispery voice. When I called back, they pretended to just be a dispatch center, wouldn't ackowledge the call, and wouldn't let me speak to someone who could prevent future calls. Considering all of this, I have my doubts that this is a legitimate company and if they are, I certainly wouldn't recommend trusting them with something as important as home security.

Arjan from Calgary
Arjan from Calgary

Home alarm system

It is very good company to hire, really good and compatitive rates. The sales person we delt was really nice and understood our concerns and did the best to accomadate us.