Maxima Renovations

Review for Maxima Renovations

hubert from Calgary
hubert from Calgary

Basement development

The most terrible experience I have had. Max the owner ran away with our money towards the end of the basement development never to be heard of again. I had to complete the rest of my basement after paying him the full amount. Basically cost me $5000 more than I was supposed to pay. He never showed up on time or never showed up at all when he was supposed to work. When he did finally show up he would only stay for 1-2 hours!!! Also, not only did Max run from us but he also did not pay his plumbers and electricians. They were calling ME asking if we knew where he was! He even went to jail for a DUI during the time when he was supposed to complete our basement. He was gone for a whole week and we didn't know where he dissapeared off to. Very very BRUTAL experience which left a sour taste in our mouths whenever we hear 'basement' and 'contractor'. STAY AWAY!!!!