Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Impressa Painting

Sebastiaan
Sebastiaan

Hone painting

I hired Impressa Painting to paint our new apartment. Mase and Sam were both very professional, provided me with a reasonable estimate, and completed the work to a very high standard. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you Mr Van beest, we are very glad that you are happy with the result, hope you see you again!

carolina v.
carolina v.

Interior house

Masoud did an excellent job at painting our interior home. As we were out of town we did most of our communications through text and phone and Mason was always fast in responding and courteous. They gave us good advice on what paint to choose for our home and provided samples. They completed the job timely and accommodated our changing schedule. Overall a very professional service, we will use them again!

Thank you very much Mrs Vargas, we hope you enjoy your beautiful home for years to come. Hope to see you again!

nazaninb95
nazaninb95

Two bedroom apartment

Very happy with the outcome of my apartment, very good workmanship. Good polite crew. I would highly recomand it.

Thank you very much Mrs Bayat, we hope to see you again.

emma.wu77
emma.wu77
1 review Burnaby, BC

Painting

Impressa Painting not only did a great job on our interior paint job, but they were prompt, professional and reliable. Overall we had a great experience with them!

Thank you very much Mrs Wu, we will see you in the summer time for the exterior of the house.

Christine Pawsey from Surrey
Christine Pawsey from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

painting house

They were the painters contracted to paint our house for the CHIC vinyl system. They were helpful and polite & cleaned up every day. I would totally hire them for other work or recommend them to friends for inside or outside work. They were respectful to my garden and my neighbours as well.

Thank you Christine for taking the time to submit your review. Much appreciated.

More about Impressa Painting

Lots of experience...lots of heart and all honesty.

Formally known as New Glow Painting