Main Street Roofing

Dundas ON L0R2H0
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Burlington  >  Main Street Roofing

Reviews for Main Street Roofing

This company is great. Believe me when I say I am a perfectionist and want things done properly, and hard to please . Phoned them , came that same day and fixed
my roof. Chris was honest about the repairs that i should have done They went above and beyond. Even went over the whole roof and caulked shingles that were sticking up. Highly recommend them, and their prices are fair. In a few years will have them reshingle my roof.

Johnny Boy

I was looking for a roofing company as I had an emergency leak. I asked a friend who just had her roof done and she recommend Main Street Roofing. So to make a long story short I hired them and they came out right away gave an estimate. Unfortunately they were unable to start due to some snow storms. Once they started they were done in a day the job looks great. They also informed me of a chimmney problem which will be taken care of early spring. I would highly recommend Chris and his company as they did an awesome job in short order.

Diane Brennan in Waterdown
3 reviews Waterdown, ON

Spent time reviewing material and options to help us choose the best roof for our home. They kept their time commitments and had the roof completed quickly. The workers were neat and courteous. They also did a follow up after the work was completed.