Milton Blinds And Shutters

jodiesales
jodiesales
2 reviews Milton, ON

Honeycomb blinds

Were really happy with our motorized honeycomb blinds. Theyre a great professional finish and the remote operation is a bonus!

Thank you so much for sharing your Milton Blinds shop at home window covering consultation on Home Stars. We are thrilled you are enjoying the Shadeomatic honeycomb shades with motorization. Thanks for the photos, so appreciative!

Patti in Richmond Hill
Patti in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Happy with our new Zebra Blinds

Very happy with our new Zebra Blinds. Milton Blinds did a great job and were reasonable with their pricing. Very professional staff and easy to deal with. Will definitely use them again in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shutters

Loving my new shutters!
Working with Nikki was a positive experience. She arrived for our appointment following COVID safety measures. Nikki was very knowledgeable and clearly explained the many options available to me. Her suggestions were very helpful when choosing the shutters for the family room, living room and dining room.

Thank you so much for your review of Milton Blinds, we are thrilled with your 10 star rating and so happy you are enjoying your new shutters!

Ferzeen G
Ferzeen G
1 review Milton, ON

Love my blinds!

We had an awesome experience with Milton Blinds! Our sales person, Carla really spend the time to help us narrow down our selection and make the right choice. Prior to meeting with her, we were going down the DIY route but we’re so glad we gave Milton Blinds a try.

Couldn’t be happier with the fit and finish of the installed product! Would very much recommend!

Thank you so much for sharing your shop at home blind experience with Milton Blinds. We are thrilled to hear your personalized consult with our window covering specialist was able to design a great blind solution for your windows. We very much appreciate the 10 star rating!

Caroline in London
Caroline in London
0 reviews Milton, ON

Honeycombs

What a great customer service experience. I had a free in home consult the sales consultant was very knowledgeable, showed me many samples and helped me narrow done the perfect colour and product so I could have the privacy and light control I was looking for. So happy with how they look!

Highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your 10 star review of Milton Blinds. We are so happy to hear about your great customer service experience and in home consultation. We look forward to your referrals.

wayne and Karen Keir
wayne and Karen Keir
1 review Milton, ON

bow window

No satisfaction
No Compensation offered
Will NOT recommend
So disappointed
at the start of my quote session I stated "I want the colour grey on both sides of the blinds, if not available I will not order."I pointed out the blinds across the street, as an example of what I did not want.
I did sign the order agreement form stating
colour: serious grey -semi opaque (no mention of white exterior)
Our blinds were installed with WHITE exterior.
Milton Blinds response: During the quote session, it was made known, there are no honeycomb blinds available with anything other than white on the exterior...
I am sure if I had known this, I would not have ordered.
why was this selection shown to us, knowing our special requirement..

I am sorry to hear your complimentary in home consultation was not satisfactory. Our intention is to educate and assist customers with finding a window covering solution that works well for windows in need of blinds. We do review and put samples of the product chosen in our customers hands for approval before purchase and production. All honeycomb semi opaque and blackout shades have white on the back for curbside appeal, if this was not clear we do apologize. All of our mobile show room samples are like this. We appreciate your feedback and wish we could find a manufacturer that makes your request so we could exchange your blinds for you.

JAG2016 in Milton
JAG2016 in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Shutters and Motorized Blind

I would recommend Milton Blinds to anyone.
Working with Carla to choose our blinds was a pleasure she was kind, knowledgeable and patient while we made our selections. Vikki and the office team were also great to work with. Scheduling and billing was managed very well.

Thank you so much for your 10 star review of Milton Blinds and for your lovely comments regarding our shop at home blinds service, follow up and service. We really appreciate you sharing your blinds and shutter experience.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Zebra blinds

Thanks to Vikki and Team from Milton Blinds and Shutters. Great service again. The installers were prompt, polite and efficient. I highly recommend Milton Blinds and Shutters for your home.

Thank you so much for the review of Milton Blinds and 10 star rating! We appreciate your comments regarding blind service, blind installation and professionalism, we love to hear this!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Living Room window blinds installed.

Representative from Milton Blinds was very punctual, showed us examples of blinds to choose from and took measurements for us on the dot.
The blind installation was promised in 3 weeks time and was ready as promised. The two gentlemen who installed the blinds were on time, were efficient and very polite.
All representatives respected the Covid protocol, wore masks and kept their distance.
We would certainly recommend Milton Blinds Inc. as a reputable company to deal with.

Sincerely, Mary A.

Thank you so much for the 10 star review of Milton Blinds, we very much appreciate your comments on blind installation, turn around time, in home consult, covid procedures and more. We look forward to servicing your referrals!

Jennifer L
Jennifer L
4 reviews Milton, ON

Amazing Service from Vikki & her team once again

Vikki and her team have outdone themselves again! We recently moved back to Milton and had California Shutters installed throughout our home as well as 1 roller shade upstairs and some blinds on odd shaped windows downstairs. Everything looks wonderful. The house looks so much better! If you're looking for amazing window coverings for a very reasonable price and professional service, Milton Blinds & Shutters is the way to go. This isn't my first time using this company - they are my go to for life! See some photos attached.

Thank you so much for the review of Milton Blinds and amazing feedback regarding our shutter product, pricing, roller shades, specialty shaped blinds. We are thrilled you chose Milton Blinds again for your window covering needs!

More about Milton Blinds And Shutters

Milton Blinds is your custom window covering company that strives to compliment and extenuate the aesthetics of your home while meeting your lifestyle needs. With a convenient, no charge in home or in office consultation, we can bring samples of a wide variety of window covering products, for coordination with ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Milton?