Milton Blinds and Shutters

Reviews for Milton Blinds and Shutters

Ken Best in Milton
Ken Best in Milton

Bright Path Kids Corporation

We have ordered many times from Milton Blinds, and have been very pleased with not only the pricing and the quality of the Blinds, but also the fast delivery time and professional installation. We are very happy with Vikki and her dedication to her Clients and we are happy to work with her. We are honored to recommend Milton Blinds.

Thank you Bright Path Kids Corp for sharing your experience with Milton Blinds. We are thrilled to have partnered up with you this past year and we are happy you are pleased with our pricing, products, service and turnaround time!

Rosanne in Milton
Rosanne in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Roller Blinds

I couldn't be happier with the product and service I recently experienced with Milton Blinds & Shutters.

I had Vikki come in for a consultation on window coverings for my patio doors. We were able to find coverings that worked perfectly to suit my needs. I originally wanted a track system and while discussing options and fabric choices, Vikki helped me determine that Roller Shades would work better for my needs and budget.

Installation was timely and efficient!

Thanks for your help Vikki.

Thank you for your review of Milton Blinds & Shutter service. We are pleased to have provided you with a product within your budget, decorative and functional for your patio space needs. We always enjoy providing complimentary in home consultations where we can educate customers on product options and pricing!

D&G in Milton
D&G in Milton

Wonderful!

Our experience dealing with Vicki was pleasant from the start. Vicki guided us through the options helping us to make the right choices for our windows.
We were very pleased with the prompt installation of our kitchen and living room windows. The shutters look great!
Thanks again Vicki

Thank you SO much for the WONDERFUL review of Milton Blinds & Shutters. It is truly appreciated. We are thrilled you were happy with our consult service, install and product. Your Welcome! It was a pleasure working with you.

Melanie in Milton
Melanie in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Incredibly happy with blinds

Dealing with Vikki from Milton Blinds was a very positive experience! Vikki was prompt in responding to us, made 2 in home trips to our house to review options, and had very good suggestions based on our style and colour preferences. Vikki was thoughtful in planning out the timeline required for measurements and installation to be well timed with our move-in, and in the end the installation went beautifully and we are very happy with the end result! We went with slightly higher end roller shade products, so although it was more than we budgeted, I know Vikki worked hard to give us the best price she could.

Thanks Vikki!

Thank you for the incredibly positive review! We are glad you appreciated our ability to pre book your installation date to coordinate with your move in date, quality of product and attention to detail. It was a pleasure working with you again. Enjoy your new shades!

Laura in
Laura in

New home

Milton Blinds did a terrific job in helping us outfit our new home with window treatments. They provided a range of options and recommendations. We settled on silhouettes throughout and they were measured, prepared and installed in less than 3 weeks. Vicki was terrific to deal with. She was very informative and followed the process from beginning to end. We have no hesitation in recommending Vicki and Milton Blinds .

Thank you so much for the terrific review of your experience with Milton Blinds & Shutters! We are thrilled you are happy with the product, turnaround time and service. We look forward to your referrals!

hoggie286 in Orangeville
hoggie286 in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Blinds for new home!

We recently moved into a new build and needed the whole house outfitted ASAP as the area is still a construction zone! I was recommended to use Vikki at Milton blinds from two friends and we are thankful we did! Vikki was on time and showed up with an abundance of samples. I was looking to add window coverings to my Patio that weren't the basic vertical slats. Vikki took the time to show me all the roller shade options they offered. I finally agreed on a fabric roller shade for the patio door (didn't even know that was a thing..) and 2" faux wood off white for all remaining windows. The installers came about two weeks later and again were courteous and fast! They did a great job as well.

The blinds are up, we finally have privacy and I am a huge fan of the fabric roller shades. It brings out the granite.
Thank you Vikki for taking the time for my indecisiveness, you were patient and kind and I love my blinds, especially the roller shades!

I recommend Vikki and her team if you're looking for great service and fair prices!

Rob and Sarah.
Orangeville

Thank you kindly for the great review of Milton blinds and shutters. So happy you are enjoying the new window covering treatments! It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Enjoy your beautiful new home.

Sheri M in Milton
Sheri M in Milton

Loving my new shutters!

We purchased a 30 year old home which needed some new finishes to bring it up to date. I met with Milton Blinds and was very happy with the service and advice. The shutters and blinds were installed a short time later and i'm beyond thrilled with them. They really finish off the space and accentuate my patio doors and bay window. I highly recommend them for your next window covering project!

Thank you kindly for the review of Milton Blinds and Shutters. I am glad you are thrilled with the shutters and we look forward to working with you again! Enjoy your new home.

MILTON MAN in Milton
MILTON MAN in Milton

window

They delivered what they promise and we are satisfied.
I would defiantly recommend friends and family .
Initially we wanted to work only leaving room but when we sow the website we decided to do the dining room as well.

WINDOW COVERINGS

Very pleased ,service was prompt ,professional and pricing was reasonable .The installers did a great job and were very pleasant and polite .Would do business with company again .
Thanks for your help .

Thank you for the feedback regarding our prompt and professional service. We aim to please and provide attractive pricing. We look forward to doing business with you again. It was our pleasure servicing your window covering needs.

1 review Milton, ON

living room shutters and kitchen

Love the shutters. Makes my living room look rich and cozy.
Lets in lots of light where I need it. Thank you Vicki for recommending the shutters. I have had lots of compliments

Thank you for the review!! We are thrilled you love the shutters and enjoy the cozy and rich new look. We are glad you are enjoying lots of natural daylight. Enjoy the compliments and we look forward to servicing your referrals!

More about Milton Blinds and Shutters

Milton Blinds is your custom window covering company that strives to compliment and extenuate the aesthetics of your home while meeting your lifestyle needs. With a convenient, no charge in home or in office consultation, we can bring samples of a wide variety of window covering products, for coordination with ...