Trujillo Contracting

Review for Trujillo Contracting

Nayely S from Calgary
Nayely S from Calgary

Basement Renovation

My renovation was done in the time frame we had agreed on, the price was exceptional! Quality of work, I cannot even begin to tell you, the electrical was a work of art, the plumbing was perfect, and the finish carpentry was outstanding. This is because the team works on high end residential homes worth millions of dollars but they treated my little bungalow as so. I always felt I knew what was going on and became educated through the process, the workers were always punctual and if things needed to be different they always asked me if I would be okay with the changes and explained why it had to be so. I would like to thank Rene Trujillo (the contractor and finishing carpenter) and Nathan Sedlacek (the electrician) for their wonderful workmanship and dedication to the quality and overall look of my home.